ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: six years ago today.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
30th November 2007 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:
I would simply add that I don't particularly care for the Beatles, but I do think George was pretty cool and I find no humor in wishing or taking joy from the death of anyone, especially when the cause of that death is so common to all of us.

It would be similar to laughing at the Holocaust - though cancer has killed multiple times more than that tragedy.

I like to be entertained as much as anyone, but JB's initial post was simple stupidity, and that is a far too common trait in this world today.

Having said that, there are some funny folks in this place. I think I might just stick around...

HmmHolocaust reference...this is really becoming suspicious.
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This post is remarkably personal...very Gypsy'esque...neither of you take beat downs very well...she's fucking crazy...what's your excuse?

and this is different from your obese picture directed at me earlier?

try again little guy
Dino37
quote:
pdog wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that is funny.

This Pdog has game.

Much respect...
30th November 2007 04:21 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

HmmHolocaust reference...this is really becoming suspicious.

Hitler?
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Now that is funny.

This Pdog has game.

Much respect...

Beyond GAY
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

pug...come now...

there are few around here that have clout...you can count them on one hand...and you know max is one of them.

is the status that comes with having internet message board clout the same as the status that comes with defeating level 7 in "The Legend of Zelda"?
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

and this is different from your obese picture directed at me earlier?

try again little guy

I find it quite humorous whenever Feej tries to maintain that he doesn't get personal. Hell, this is his life...and I find it quite amusing. Rock on with yo' bad self, Lil Feej.
30th November 2007 04:22 PM
Starbuck
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

is the status that comes with having internet message board clout the same as the status that comes with defeating level 7 in "The Legend of Zelda"?

You just gave him a level 7 wipe(see Geek squad)
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Beyond GAY

I have never been "beyond gay"

And you?
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Low blow, but sadly true.

Is is not I that started this mess...you two appeared to have had this ambush pre-planned...

http://novogate.com/board/968/240378-1.html

I'm not sure why you thought I would not beat you down again...as I have so many times before...was it Joey?...Was he supposed to show up?...You really can't count on him...That's a big parking lot he has to cross...and there's just so much cock to suck
30th November 2007 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

God , I wish I could post like that....
30th November 2007 04:23 PM
Dino37
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

That was good.

Things are improving around here already!

JB - take notes!
30th November 2007 04:24 PM
Starbuck
quote:

his board has nothing to do with it. the guy can flat out post. plus, he's been around longer than dirt.

lance bass, anyone?
30th November 2007 04:25 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

That was good.

Things are improving around here already!

JB - take notes!

Keep it up and you may hit 100 today.
30th November 2007 04:26 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Keep it up and you may hit 100 today.

That would exceed your IQ by 37!

Ironic...

voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Is is not I that started this mess...you two appeared to have had this ambush pre-planned...

I'm not sure why you thought I would not beat you down again...as I have so many times before...was it Joey?...Was he supposed to show up?...You really can't count on him...That's a big parking lot he has to cross...and there's just so much cock to suck

Don't take it personal Feej, every neighborhood has a dork that we all pick on. HOWEVER, We will stand up for you when an outsider takes you on as you may be a geek, but you are our geek!!!
PartyDoll MEG hey Thanks Bucky!!!...

30th November 2007 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

his board has nothing to do with it. the guy can flat out post. plus, he's been around longer than dirt.

lance bass, anyone?

I'd be embarrased to tell my friends that I have "internet message board clout"....I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
30th November 2007 04:27 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

That would exceed your IQ by 37!

Ironic...

When you earn the big bucks like me, it makes up for a low IQ and small penis...keep trying and you too may one make a decent living...you have great potential on the couch as you appear to be an alpha male in need of a leader.
[Edited by jb]
30th November 2007 04:29 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

When you earn the big bucks like me, it makes up for a low IQ and small penis...keep trying and you too may one make a decent living.

Well, I can clearly already write better than you, and yes, one day if lucky, I too may "one make" a decent living.

You are an inspiration...
30th November 2007 04:30 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Well, I can clearly already write better than you, and yes, one day if lucky, I too may "one make" a decent living.

Another newbie correcting my grammar...you lose 10 points
30th November 2007 04:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Let me call a quick timeout here.....this thread is getting a bit complex. Can we please have a nuetral party please post a list of who is with us and who is against us. There are attacks coming in from all sides and by the time we respond to them, its already on the next page....It would seem both sides (Team JB/Pug and Teem Fij "aka The Terribles") would benefit from a more streamlined attacking structure.

Perhaps Gazza can color code our avatars as to which side we are on.

I fully expect this to continue on Monday....
30th November 2007 04:31 PM
Starbuck
quote:
When you earn the big bucks like me, it makes up for a low IQ and small penis...keep trying and you too may one make a decent living...you have great potential on the couch as you appear to be an alpha male in need of a leader.

30th November 2007 04:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

I once took a drive with Josh in his Maserati and had a nice lunch at Smith and Wollensky, and although he was a bit embarrased to learn that I earn roughly 2.34X the income he earned at my age, one can learn quite a bit about success from him. Sadly, his medical ailments will take him from us before his time.
30th November 2007 04:34 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Howe do you do this stuff...why am I so computer illiterate..My secretary is really hot, but equally stupid.
30th November 2007 04:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

lmfao.

Some days, like today, the inmates at the Asylum simply step up their game.

Good to see The Usual Suspects rabble rousing.

LJ.
30th November 2007 04:35 PM
Dino37
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Damn that is good! I don't have the chops to take you on Starbuck, and JB is just too damn easy, and the voodoopug guy, well, he scores even lower than JB. (I mean the phrase SUCK really permeates every post he places on here.)

30th November 2007 04:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

I, as influenced by Young Jacob Cohl, will be selling "Platinum Legacy Circumcise" Fan Club Memberships for $223.56. this will guarantee you a spot in the first 5 rows as well as a commemorative laminate of a small piece of dried, laminated foreskin. A fan club video will also be delivered in 2012

30th November 2007 04:36 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I once took a drive with Josh in his Maserati and had a nice lunch at Smith and Wollensky, and although he was a bit embarrased to learn that I earn roughly 2.34X the income he earned at my age, one can learn quite a bit about success from him. Sadly, his medical ailments will take him from us before his time.

The couch has a few women...mostly good people:
LJ
PDM
SV
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)