ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-21-02 07:26 AM
Maxlugar "Do you really think we are ALWAYS wrong?"

No but becoming increasingly irrelevant.

But more importantly, would you agree with this statement?:

It is raining men in Sasca's world.

Hmm?

Maxy!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-21-02 08:39 AM
Pants Make the Man I've noticed that Europe is second only to the Middle East when it comes to feeding their youth with misinformation. I also noticed that most of the swine associated with Sep. 11 hatched and formulated their plans in Europe- Hamburgh, France, England, that's where their hate was nurtured and encouraged. Are you from Hamburgh, Marcus?
11-21-02 09:35 AM
nankerphelge Let's not kid ourselves -- the US has got plenty of stupidity. Just yesterday it was reported here that a frightening number of US high school students couldn't find Iraq or New Jersey on a map.

But we sure don't have a corner on the stupidity market -- there is plenty goin' around everywhere including Europe. I bet there are plenty of people from every country that couldn't find New Jersey or Iraq on a map.

And stupidity isn't why people hate the US -- it's because we run most of the show and act like we run all of it! It's just political penis envy -- comes with the turf!

11-21-02 09:45 AM
Maxlugar In that survey, I believe it was 14% of young adults could not find the U.S. on a map.

But I bet those same people can put a condom on a bananna with one hand tied behind their back.

YES!

Thank God for liberals!
11-21-02 11:07 AM
sirmoonie Maxy, I think sobriety is messing up your thought process.

Man, you picked a bad time to quit. Thanksgiving, Keith's birthday, National Drinking Day, X-mas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Hoooo weeeee, thats a nice little 6 weeks of excuses to Nolt!

"Tiss the season to be boozing, fa la la la la, la la la la, Ronnie!"
11-21-02 11:26 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Let's not kid ourselves -- the US has got plenty of stupidity. Just yesterday it was reported here that a frightening number of US high school students couldn't find Iraq or New Jersey on a map.

But we sure don't have a corner on the stupidity market -- there is plenty goin' around everywhere including Europe. I bet there are plenty of people from every country that couldn't find New Jersey or Iraq on a map.

And stupidity isn't why people hate the US -- it's because we run most of the show and act like we run all of it! It's just political penis envy -- comes with the turf!

Is New Jersey a state? I thought it was a district, like Washington D.C. or Mississippi.
11-21-02 01:15 PM
Maxlugar Moonie I know! I was thinking about that last night when I was sitting on the couch in the Subterranean Tavern and Casa De Maxy playing playstation 2 instead of drinking.

Right about the time I began shaking I thought "How will I get past Christmas without drinking?" New Years? Keiths Birthday? Herr Jaegermeister day? St. Heineken weekend? New Livers Eve?

This is not going to be good.

Developing.......
11-21-02 01:29 PM
nankerphelge I'm seein' cracks in the armor!!!

Yes -- drinkin' Maxy is coming thru!
11-21-02 01:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Moonie I know! I was thinking about that last night when I was sitting on the couch in the Subterranean Tavern and Casa De Maxy playing playstation 2 instead of drinking.

Right about the time I began shaking I thought "How will I get past Christmas without drinking?" New Years? Keiths Birthday? Herr Jaegermeister day? St. Heineken weekend? New Livers Eve?

This is not going to be good.

Developing.......

Not to mention endangering your C10 membership. I'm not sure we allow this type of behavior. I think you should know that we have hired an independent agency to look into the matter.

Rest assured though, if disciplinary action is taken against you, the C10 charter does allow you to heard and represented by the current C10-AG who, coincidentally, happens to be Joey! "Strange bedfellows" so to speak. Heh, heh, heh.

"Help me, help help me, Ronnie!"
11-21-02 02:01 PM
Maxlugar If Steelie and Joey are still in, I'll never worry about my membership

'Nuff said.

"I believe it's: Help Me Ronnie, Help Help Me Ronnie, Ronnie!"
11-21-02 02:15 PM
nankerphelge I didn't realize one could lose their C10 status. I musta missed that meeting.

I think I'm safe tho -- I've consistently tried to do the wrong things...
11-21-02 02:20 PM
Maxlugar If I needed a lawyer to defend my C10 status it would be you Nanky.

I am fully aware that defending someone who does not drink is a conflict of interest but you are a professional through and through.

Maxy - Cracking for sure.
11-21-02 02:45 PM
nankerphelge And what a representation you'd get!

I'd throw Latin around like crazy!
Ex post facto muthafucka!!
Nunc pro tunc, bitch!!

Chiba est amici

(Chiba is our friend)

11-21-02 03:04 PM
marcus aurelianus To " Pants make the Man" :

What "misinformation" are you talking about ? Can you explain briefly ? Thanks .

I am French .
11-21-02 04:16 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
marcus aurelianus wrote:
To " Pants make the Man" :

I am French .

Oh, brother...I should have known. Well, I figured it had to be England, France or Hamburgh. Many European's are sounding more and more like fanatical Muslim's every day- "If you only knew how much we hate you. Don't you stupid American's know how much we hate you!? Notice us hating you!!"

We've noticed. We hate you, too. Stupid, fat, arrogant American's everywhere hate you, too.
11-21-02 04:32 PM
icydanger what a shame
11-21-02 06:15 PM
Joey " Maxy - Cracking for sure. "

Don't let go the Coat Maxy ...............

Watch your WHO DVD this evening and all the bad will go away .

Bunny

11-21-02 07:39 PM
gypsy Come on, everybody...join hands...start a love train!
11-21-02 08:30 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
marcus aurelianus wrote:
TO MAXLUGAR :

I don't want to bother you or to make you speak about something you don't wish to speak about .

But you said that you were "afraid of Europeans and their blind hate" . This is very important .
On many issues ,Europe and the USA are going apart ,don't agree any more .
You know what the Europeans say about you ( I mean the politicians , the rulers ). Do you really think we are ALWAYS wrong ? You think the American attitude is not to be blamed in 1991 (Irak ),in Kosovo ( Mad.Allbright's role ),
in Afghanistan (in the 80es and 90es), in the Middle East ?

America is miles away from all these countries Whereas we are quite near .Do you sometimes realize what the politicians are doing ? Is it done on purpose ?

It is NOT hate .it is realism.

Marcus, buddy. This ain't politics central here. Ther're lots of people here, with different backgrounds that no one knows about. A lot of people's tempers get turned because of personal experience, whatever.

Let's lay off the politics, or at least make it tamer. I will say that, yeah, Europe's style is very different from America's in more ways than just sexual acceptance. In some ways such as being a bit more accepting of gay people, Europe does well for itself.

On the gay folk: Whatever! Let 'em do their thing! I think it was gypsy that said - and I agree - that when you're really flamboyant about it, just as when people try to be overly 'masculine' or 'feminine' - it's annoying as all fuck.

As to the general feel that Europe is somehow 'superior' to the US that a lot of people harbor: can you deny that the GE/Honeywell deal was cancelled by the EU to make itself feel like it has some real muscle rather than any specific anti-trust reason? And how about Austria? Honestly, man, when 40% of the population of a country (as of the mid-ninties, don't have any more recent statistics) thinks that the Jews are in some way responsible for what happened to them in the Holocaust, how can someone possibly claim that they're in some way 'morally superior' to the US, or anywhere else? We both have our faults in different areas. The sooner we accept this and start working together, the easier time we'll have of it in the world.

Back to Mick bonking men.

He probably did. In fact, I don't doubt he gave a few groupies a good colonoscopy with his one-eyed doctor in the 70s.

No, he never did it with Bowie. Just a rumor floatin' around.

Why do you care, sasca? It's tabloid trash. If you just wanna get a rise outta people, congrats. This thread's hit five pages. Controversy is fun once in awhile, but it does get old verrrry quickly (The Taylor/Ronnie debates we had from May when I got here to around July, for example).

"So long as Mick never invites you to the horizontal tango, Ronnie!"

-tSYX --- I'll never be your beast of burden...
11-21-02 08:33 PM
Joey

<----- You " Go " Stoney and FPM !!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Straight My Western Pennsylvania living , beer drinking , Deer Hunting , pool shooting , Hershey Park attending in the summer , Jo Pa worshipping , Dylan loving , budda belly rubbing , Hiroshima glowing , foot binding , Koi Breeding , Bataan Death Marching , Tora Tora Tora shouting , Mt. Fuji climbing , shark fin soup making , bowing insteading of hand-shaking ..................wait , wrong rant ....................Brother ..............

Pete Townshend once stated that The Clash were his favorite band . I saw them only once , October of 1982 , when they opened for The Who ( or " The Two " as I now call them ) . The sheer energy with which the band carried their songs was based on a solid structure that built like a tent show evengelist , from calm declamation to frantic crescendo ........ Indeed , The Clash's performance that day was masterful , as was their writing .....the personae they have given voice to and absorbed has pushed music's complex image to new limits . It was a glistening moment in the space - time continuum , for the band as a whole entered a new era that fall afternoon , one which will be recognized as their Golden Age .

-- Thank You

The Joey , Established March 6th , 1999 and providing quixotic and quality posts like this on a continuous basis day in and day out .

" Hit Me out of this mortal coil Ronnie "

Bunny Boy Joey

11-21-02 10:27 PM
sirmoonie Twas a joke. C10 is for life, cannot be revoked! Never!

It can be rebuked though. See The C10 v. Steel Driving Hammer, 474 F.4d 729, 395 (Dick. Cir. 2002) (censoring defendant for failure to disclose pickle smoking on application); The C10 v. "The Joey" a.k.a. "Maxlugar", 961 F.7d 840, 236 (Puss. Cir. 2002) (defendant reprimanded for repeated copyright infringement, trademark infringement, conversion, unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation and cyber-theft).
11-21-02 10:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Marcus...little dogs are always nipping at the big dog, trying to usurp it's leadership of the pack. Eventually, the big dog gets pissed and rips one of the little dogs to shreds.

Many European countries seem to be upset with the USA for being a global police force. SOMEONE MUST DO IT. And since the USA is the big dog, it's up to us.

I think sometimes Europeans forget who the fucking bad guys are.

But you know what our unifying force is?

Stones.
11-22-02 12:57 AM
gypsymofo60 To those Europeans who want to claim seperation from America; how about specifying MAINLAND EUROPE? Because my sitting on every fucking fence Euro, queer consenting, arab loving, photo doctoring friends, Britain aint coming to your pereninal Tupperware party. Apologies to those Mainland Europeans who remember what America did for Europe..TWICE, and don't harbour some left over grudge they've inherited from Mummy & Daddy. As for Mick being gay; Shit! I should be so fucking gay!....Marianne, Anita(well maybe..certainly more likely than Bowie), Bianca, Marsha Hunt, That American pair in the late 60s, a couple of knockout Royals, Jerry Hall, Carla Bruni, That Brazilian bird,(forget her name off the top of my head), I mean! Come on! Nobody gave that rumour any credence until that fruit-cake Angie Bowie started trying to re-hash a declining infamy. Funny how it was the main focus of any interview she gave at the time.......Anyway! Even if they were getting it on together who really cares? Each to their own, so long as they don't try to shove it down EVERYONE'S throat, and as far as I can see Mick has never promoted homosexuality, well not verbaly anyway. He sure has promoted promiscuis hetro behaviour though, some things never change.
11-22-02 06:10 AM
J.J.Flash That brazilian bird which you said is Luciana Gimenez, for us brazilians and known for all world by Luciana Morad! Right my brother gypsymofo60? Mick have good taste choosing some girls, including this(just for fun). See ya friend!
11-22-02 08:13 AM
Maxlugar "How about specifying MAILAND EUROPE.."

Yes. For God sakes lets not include the U.K. in is.

For the most part, the former eastern block countries are the ones who still appreciate the USA and all it did for them. They still remember the living hell of the USSR and how we brought it down.

If Europe could actually field a modern military the U.S. would not have to police their part of the world. The fact that America has been protecting Europe for decades has made them snoty for some reason.

STONES!!!
11-22-02 09:05 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
If I needed a lawyer to defend my C10 status it would be you Nanky.

oh no max - nanker is c10 - he has a conflict - as they say he is disqualified

i thought you gave up drinking after yoti?

11-22-02 09:19 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Mick has never promoted homosexuality

Yeah - groin dancing with Billy Preston and banana yellow footaball pants with kneepads are as about as het as you can get. As for promotion, do you mean he never did any commercials exclaiming "I can't get no satisfaction until Keith slips me the salami"? "You make a grown man cry like a sissy"? "Jumping Jack Flash it's a gas gas gas when your fudge's been pounded too fast..."?

Everyone knows the Europeans hate the Americans because they just can't accept that Mick is gay.

"strike an ugly American pose Ronnie!"

11-22-02 09:31 AM
moonlight male Who the fuck cares.
I always assumed jagger was easy either way.If he does well good for him, he has croosed alot of boundrys before,
But as i say i really dont care
11-22-02 10:14 AM
~AzQb

Man, you picked a bad time to quit. Thanksgiving, Keith's birthday, National Drinking Day, X-mas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Hoooo weeeee, thats a nice little 6 weeks of excuses to Nolt! -sirmoonie

MaxyPup!

Not only the above. But mine December 7th. How bout that shit.

The lil whelp ain't due for awhile, right? you got time! You'll just indulge in VCasa de Maxy! No chicks accusing you thoughtlessly of leg humping!

And, to confirm this is most DEFinitely not the time to get dry, VH1Classic just ran "Far Away Eyes" and followerd with Zimmy's JokerMan!

MaxyPupForever, sire, & far too good for Westminster!

11-22-02 10:30 AM
Maxlugar You guys are like AA in reverse!

Developing...........
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6