ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-18-02 04:22 PM
sirmoonie Yes, Nanky, I'm sick of all this casting of gay aspersions.

I'm going to go home and read a new book I picked up today: "How the gay media doctored pictures of Mick Jagger to make him look gay when there is no way in hell that he is gay, all in order to further their anti-Stones agenda." $29.99 at Borders.

Then I'm going to throw my wife on the bed and make sure she walks bowlegged for the rest of the week.

Then I'm going to get drunk and clean my guns. Loaded and loaded, thats my motto for the evening!

Then I'm going to bust up a bunch of stuff real good.

Later.
11-18-02 04:40 PM
parmeda YES, sirmoonie...YESSSSSSSS!!!
A real 'man's man' you are!....I just LOVE it!

BTW...do you occationally rip-off one of those Tarzan yells, just to keep the neighbors in-check?
11-18-02 05:05 PM
nankerphelge Me too Moonie -- I'm gonna rebuild the motor in my car and then eat raw beef with my unwashed grease-covered hands. After that, I'm drinking bourbon out of the bottle and watching some Clint Eastwood flicks. Later, if'n I get the urge, I may just play a lil' rodeo with the missus....
11-18-02 06:02 PM
luxury1 With all the noise nanky and sirmoonie are making, I'd say they took turns at the Pivot Man position.
11-18-02 07:46 PM
sasca
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:

YES!!!

"Go get a picture of Mick Jagger and whack off to it."

You f'in turd-lickin', scrotum-face lookin', bumwipe tastin'...........................

Sirmoonie should kick your ass for this. Who the fuck do you think you are?

What is it that you and ~AzQb find so objectionable?
11-18-02 08:54 PM
sirmoonie Got to hand it to them though. Nice piece of work. I'd say its a foreign job, probably Scandinavian. Check that out - you can barely detect the line on the neck where they cut and pasted Bowie's head over Marianne's.

I bet smoothing out her boobs was relatively easy by comparison. Little bit of filtering with a control locked loop was probably all they needed.

I wish they would use their talents for less nefarious purposes, but nice work nonetheless. I give credit where credit is due.

Later, I think the Man Show is on soon.
11-18-02 09:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wait....are you saying there actually WAS greek soldier man-love going on in Cleveland?

Well, I have to say I'm a little insulted. Why didn't Maxy want to grab MY ass!? Why didn't Steelie want to go all Howe on me? I just don't get it. I have a very fine, grade A ass. You'd think that they'd wanna be all up in it.

Oh....wait, I think I know why...they knew I'd tear their heads off and crap down their pencil necks.

That probably had something to do with it.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
11-18-02 09:09 PM
gypsy Cute story, SS. But, I sure miss that big ol' queen, Cardinal Ximinez. Damn, it's too bad sasca never got to meet the great Cardinal Ximinez. Wonder what ever happened to Cardy. He kinda disappeared after the Gest-Minelli wedding, didn't he?
11-18-02 09:18 PM
Joey Nah , Stoney is still hovering about .......

Speaking of " Ever - Present " , your baby Joey is just about ready for this evening Gypsy , just a few more things I gotta pack and then I am on my way . What do you think of my belongings so far ???????? :

Pre-Date with Gypsy List !

BRING:

electric guitar, picks
orthopedic socks
videos ("What Daisy Saw", "Madeleine's Education", etc)
laxative tea
gingko extract
handcuffs
Grecian Formula, a whole bunch
STONES/WHO Songbook
call Carly for dentist list
SORT OUT GERMAN FIASCO ASAP!!!
chinese hangover herbs
massage oil, candles
some of that special ginseng Ron Woods uses
chord chart for guitar - one that has tablature
telephone credit card
"HTML for Idiots, Vol. 3"
extra yo-yo strings (for Josh)
cigarette papers
ear plugs

YES !!!!!!!

J. Diddy Fly

Bunny

11-18-02 09:26 PM
gypsy Perfect! I see you left out the battery cables, which is fine, cuz I have an extra set for emergencies.
11-18-02 09:43 PM
Boomhauer Well............I'm completely surprised.

Joey forgot to put Skittles on the list. Also, you might wanna take a Playstation 2 and play dynasty mode on "NCAA Football 2003". Take the Idaho University to the National Championship in less than 3 years!!!
11-18-02 10:36 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sasca wrote:
If any of you have such a problem with homosexuality, might I suggest you listen to a straighter band. Like the Village People.

That's uncalled for.
11-18-02 11:40 PM
gypsy I agree with you, Pants Make the Man. It's like sasca is implying that our Stones-OUR fucking Stones-are gayer than The Village People! Or is that just wishful thinking on your part, sasca?
11-19-02 12:08 PM
icydanger Reading through this thread
Oh
What if M. Jagger were gay? Big deal..
Isn�t it his right?
Seems like it�s wrong to be gay,,,,

Why does the thought of him varnishing his fingernails in colours make guys so aggressive? Is it going to change your way of listening to the music of The Stones?
Some are more worried about his image then about his art talent and music

11-19-02 01:05 PM
Joey " Perfect! I see you left out the battery cables, which is fine, cuz I have an extra set for emergencies. "

That's my girl !!!!!!

Snaggle .
11-19-02 06:37 PM
gypsy Damn straight, Joey!

Now, about the Mick/homosexual thing. I think Mick did experiment, but I don't really care. I know that it is more accepted in European society than in American society. It doesn't make Mick any less of a man in my eyes (I adore KEITH), so the accusations don't bother me in the least. They do, however, seem to get our American boys all riled up. It's just a cultural thing. And, sasca, you are very obviously trying to push their buttons with your posts. You're trying to be cute, but you're really getting on a lot of nerves.
11-20-02 10:55 AM
marcus aurelianus I think you're right Gipsy , homosexuality is more accepted here in Europe( except the Uited Kingdom maybe..) than in the United States.There could be several explanations :
one of them might be this one : we haven't been touched by several centuries of "puritanism" .This is perhaps the reason why people like David Bowie ,Lou Reed and others appreciate the European way of living ( although Lou Reed is very much linked with New York ).
Mick Jagger is obviously NOT gay , but we know he has already had sex with a man . So what ? Where is the problem ?
11-20-02 11:44 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
marcus aurelianus wrote:
but we know he has already had sex with a man

No we don't know that. What we know is that some people really, really want him to be gay, so they keep posting that he is. Thats what we know, aurelianusie.
11-20-02 12:37 PM
sasca
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Damn straight, Joey!

Now, about the Mick/homosexual thing. I think Mick did experiment, but I don't really care. I know that it is more accepted in European society than in American society. It doesn't make Mick any less of a man in my eyes (I adore KEITH), so the accusations don't bother me in the least. They do, however, seem to get our American boys all riled up. It's just a cultural thing. And, sasca, you are very obviously trying to push their buttons with your posts. You're trying to be cute, but you're really getting on a lot of nerves.

Actually, initially I just wondered what people thought. I see I did annoy some people. Good. If bigots aren't annoyed with you, you're doing something wrong.
11-20-02 01:24 PM
Maxlugar "I know that it is more accepted in European society than in American society."

I know.
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-20-02 01:56 PM
marcus aurelianus Dear Maxlugar , I don't know if Europe is full of fags as you say .(it's surprising that Voodoochile has not canceled your message : he had 1 month ago about one of mine...)
But what I know is that we find stupidity in a high level in America .I think you will agree with me .
11-20-02 01:57 PM
sasca
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I agree with you, Pants Make the Man. It's like sasca is implying that our Stones-OUR fucking Stones-are gayer than The Village People! Or is that just wishful thinking on your part, sasca?

Well, that�s what I was implying. As a humourous exageration. Though, come to think of it, the Village People never recorded a song about a rent-boy longing to be buggered.
11-20-02 02:07 PM
Maxlugar Marcus,

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you attacking me?

Maxy!
11-20-02 02:16 PM
nankerphelge He thinks you're cute when you're sober!
11-20-02 02:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
Well, that�s what I was implying. As a humourous exageration. Though, come to think of it, the Village People never recorded a song about a rent-boy longing to be buggered.

You just won't quit will you? Until you've destroyed everything that Mick has spent his hetero-sexual life trying to build up.

I'm not going to let you Sasca. You and Bluzian and marcus oralanus and the rest of you slanderous gaymongers. I am going to lead a coalition to dispost you!
11-20-02 02:38 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
marcus aurelianus wrote:
Dear Maxlugar , I don't know if Europe is full of fags as you say .(it's surprising that Voodoochile has not canceled your message : he had 1 month ago about one of mine...)
But what I know is that we find stupidity in a high level in America .I think you will agree with me .

That just show's how stupid European's can be. American universities are the envy of the world...stupid people don't know that.
11-20-02 02:43 PM
sasca Pants, marcus was responding to an unpleasant message by Maxlugar, which has since disappeared. I don't think anyone would disagree that the US has some fine universities.
11-20-02 02:54 PM
Maxlugar I y'am what I y'am!

--- Popeye the Sailorman circa 1931.
11-20-02 02:56 PM
100 Years Ago Mick may or may not like men but it certainly seems he likes women: I found this and thought it worth posting, here's the link:

http://www.wildutah.net/2-7-01/htmldocs/Jagger.htm

"A friend-of-a-friend of mine was an aspiring guitarist in the South. One day Mick Jagger heard her and cut her a record deal. He bought her a new, red guitar. And just because he thought so much of her talent, he often flew her to the cities he was playing. He�d rent her a penthouse and then she�d have to be his sex slave."

That's our Mick!

of course others may think he just had her around to keep his mind off his beloved David...

If Mick had this undying love for Bowie he probably wouldn't have buried his beloved's backing vox on IORR, would he?

11-20-02 02:59 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sasca wrote:
Pants, marcus was responding to an unpleasant message by Maxlugar, which has since disappeared. I don't think anyone would disagree that the US has some fine universities.

Oh. Anyway, Mick isn't gay. How many children has he fathered? He's dipped his wick in plenty-o-coochie, all the way from Milan to Brazil, forty year's running, with no let-up in sight.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6