ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-22-02 12:48 PM
Joey " The C10 v. "The Joey" a.k.a. "Maxlugar", 961 F.7d 840, 236 (Puss. Cir. 2002) (defendant reprimanded for repeated copyright infringement, trademark infringement, conversion, unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation and cyber-theft). "

You make Joey say ..................HUH ????????

11-22-02 12:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The C10 v. "The Joey" a.k.a. "Maxlugar", 961 F.7d 840, 236 (Puss. Cir. 2002) (defendant reprimanded for repeated copyright infringement, trademark infringement, conversion, unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation and cyber-theft). "

You make Joey say ..................HUH ????????

It was last week. You were dead, so we tried you posthumously in absentia. We sentenced you to death again.

But you're still C10!
11-22-02 01:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh hell yeah Maxy! DAMN right. That's certainly one of the best things about the C10...we are like AA in reverse...except AA in reverse is still AA.

So Maxy, go ahead, take that drink. It's Friday for God's sake! We are here for you. If you can't babble drunkenly to us...who the hell CAN you babble drunkenly to?

AZQB...Your birthday is on the Day of Infamy? Yikes!

If you trust me with your snail mail addy...I'll send you a birthday gift. E me.
11-22-02 03:20 PM
Maxlugar Ya know, half of me is like "Yeah! It's Friday night!" And then the other half is like "Um so? You don't drink anymore. Just go home and stare at the wall"

This will take some getting used to!

But I am strong!

I am young!

I am determined!

I am Invincible!

I will go home and put on a shit load of Stones and NOT DRINK!

You'll see, you friggin' drunks!

Ha ha ha!!! Go ahead get drunk!

Not for me anymore!

I'll have fun the natural way. Without crazy stimulants and hallucinogens.

My body deserves better.

YES!!!

MAXY MAXY and the Dixie Dancekings!
11-22-02 03:57 PM
Factory Girl "You Must Embrace Your Vices."

Ponder that while you're staring at the wall in your sober state.
11-22-02 08:21 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
icydanger wrote:
what a shame

Hypocrite.
11-23-02 12:48 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:

Yeah - groin dancing with Billy Preston and banana yellow footaball pants with kneepads are as about as het as you can get. As for promotion, do you mean he never did any commercials exclaiming "I can't get no satisfaction until Keith slips me the salami"? "You make a grown man cry like a sissy"? "Jumping Jack Flash it's a gas gas gas when your fudge's been pounded too fast..."?

Everyone knows the Europeans hate the Americans because they just can't accept that Mick is gay.

"strike an ugly American pose Ronnie!"

Dear Dandy, I must admit that until recently I was unaware that you were a lady, therefore I apologise profusely for my surly, and at times profane comments aimed in your general direction, still, I fail to see how dry fucking with Billy Boy for a promotional clip can somehow be construed as promoting the pooh pirate lifestyle. As for the rest of that post, it is more than likely that your intellect is simply beyond my comprehension, but the way you have articulated for the negative leaves me with nothing else to say but???????????????????????????????????
11-24-02 04:51 PM
Joey " It was last week. You were dead, so we tried you posthumously in absentia. We sentenced you to death again. "

Moonie , you make Joey giggle !!!!!!

I drink some Kendell Jackson 1997 Grand Reserve ( Cabernet , of course ) in your honor this evening .

YES !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The band is adding dates in February --- aren't you feeling frisky yet ?????? Minneapolis has GOT to be a done deal and I am praying for St. Louis and Kansas City .

Moonie , what a month February is going to be ......I tell you what , just for kicks , lets you and I each buy a poor person and tell them that we have one free Main Floor Ticket to the Stones gig , so just one gets inside the arena . We can take these two to the edge of the Mississippi River , give each of them a knife , and have them fight it out to the death . Winner gets to see the Boys in Concert --- talk about a " Warm up " !!!!!!! Beats the Hell out of the " Strokes " anyday .

Joeykins

11-25-02 12:28 PM
sasca Woo. I�ve been away for a few days. A silly thread? Well, it started out that way. Later, when bigotry appeared (I see we�ve started on Arabs now)...not so much.
The US-Europe argument. First I�d like to point out that there is more to the world than the US and Europe. Then - the US is the most publicised country at the moment. As such, it recieves excessive comment both positively and negatively. At the moment it is the most powerful country in the world. Many have been so before it. Many will be so after it. Its omnipresence is annoying but that shouldn�t blind us to its good points.
One more thing. I don�t think Britain is apart from Europe to a greater degree than other European countries. It just recieves disproportionate coverage in the English-language media which makes it seem singular.
Aaaaah....
11-26-02 01:55 AM
gypsymofo60 Sasca, having an unpopular opinion on Arabs pales into insignificance compared with planes being driven into buildings, end of story on that score. If it was up to me unless mainland Europe pulled it's finger out of it's collective arsehole, I'd be pulling Britain away from for good. Their memory is not only short, it is extremly selective. Is Mick gay? Not that it really matters one way tor other, but I doubt it, at one time curious maybe, but not the full monty.
11-26-02 12:03 PM
sasca Well, no. To blame an entire cultural group for the work of a few criminals is ridiculous.
11-26-02 12:45 PM
gypsy I think we should just stick to talking about the Stones, and leave politics alone. Just my opinion...
11-26-02 12:53 PM
nankerphelge A few criminals?! Last I checked, every fucking cleric in the religion had declared war on the US. You wear a turban sasca? Ya might wanna loosen it a bit...
11-26-02 12:54 PM
RubyFriday This Thread sucks big time
11-26-02 12:58 PM
sasca
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
A few criminals?! Last I checked, every fucking cleric in the religion had declared war on the US. You wear a turban sasca? Ya might wanna loosen it a bit...

Check again. I�m not a Moslem. There are many Moslems in this country (South Africa) who were appalled at what happened. And at the moment there are right-wing Christians plotting violence.
11-26-02 01:00 PM
Maxlugar "And at the moment there are right-wing Christians plotting violence."

It's about time! When the hell is the Pope going to call for a Holy War? We need a young Pope with balls!

Marky!
11-26-02 01:04 PM
nankerphelge Yeah there are many in this country too -- some who actually are upset that their religion has been hijacked. But, I think you downplay it way too much when you say it was just a "few" criminals. Fanaticism shows up in all religions -- no question. But MANY of the Islamic fanatics have decided to go active. That's fine -- they shouldn't be surprised when we fight back!
11-26-02 01:10 PM
sasca Alright, we agree. Well, mostly, but I really don�t want to get into an argument about pacifism.
11-26-02 01:13 PM
nankerphelge Oh Christ -- getting pacifists to throw punches is one of my favorite sports...
11-26-02 01:24 PM
Joey " Oh Christ -- getting pacifists to throw punches is one of my favorite sports..."

Only a fool risks his life for strangers................

Then again , would any of you fine people go fight in downtown Baghdad so young Joey can keep posting on the net ?????

Please .................I's justs gots to knows where we's stands .

Gimme a J ! J !
Gimme a O ! O !
Gimme a E ! E !
Gimme a Y ! Y !

What's that spell ????? Bunny !

Joeykins !!!!!!!

11-26-02 02:49 PM
Maxlugar Does anyone know Carly Fiorina's email?
11-26-02 03:34 PM
Joey " Does anyone know Carly Fiorina's email? "

Maxy , you make Joey shudder !

11-27-02 12:17 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
sasca wrote:

Check again. I�m not a Moslem. There are many Moslems in this country (South Africa) who were appalled at what happened. And at the moment there are right-wing Christians plotting violence.

A few? Did I read you correctly? Did you say a few? That's like; Oh! There are a few flies in the Aussie outback. Come on! The Jihad is underway dear friend, you'd better wake up to that little fact, because they aint interested in westerners who see their point. I'm sure that bar in Bali had a few people in it somewhat sympathetic to Islam, they're dead now. As for right wing Christians, well it just proves what the Chinese say really, IMHO; religion is poison......My religion hurts no-one, I worship at the altar of rock n' roll, and just because someone dislikes my music doesn't get me strapping incendiary devices to my person.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6