ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-16-02 08:34 PM
sasca I suppose there's as much evidence one way as the other but what do you think? I like the idea of two of my heroes humping. (see also Bowie/Bolan; Jagger/Richards; Jagger/Jones; Jagger/Oldham....)
[Edited by sasca]
11-16-02 08:41 PM
mandrack Yeah,
like Mick said at press B2B conference-naturaly(but with sarcastic smile)!
11-16-02 09:26 PM
kath i've always assumed they were....
11-16-02 09:35 PM
lin well if they were, (and it's pretty naive to think otherwise) at least it's a refreshing change from all those models he goes for. though, i'm more interested in the jagger-lennon relationship, don't get the bowie appeal
11-16-02 11:02 PM
~AzQb

"Jagger/Richards"????

Maybe Mick's childhood desire, but PLEASE

~RoTbFlHysterically
11-16-02 11:09 PM
Boomhauer This is weird.

Do you guys hope they had sex? If you do, why?!?!?!?!?!?
11-16-02 11:44 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
This is weird.

Do you guys hope they had sex? If you do, why?!?!?!?!?!?

Durhurhurhur... 'cuz they like it, like it, yes they do...

Seriously, whatever.

And yeah, Lennon & McCartney actually circulated the rumor that Keith & Mick were gettin' it on. They said that they walked in on the two of them in bed at Edith Grove.

My view? Hey, Edith Grove probably didn't have enough beds. If they were doin' anything in bed together, it was sleepin'.

-tSYX --- Ground control to Major Tom...
11-17-02 12:44 AM
gypsy Hey, sasca! Maybe you could start a petition to investigate the Bowie/Jagger sexcapade!
11-17-02 03:07 AM
Bluzian Personally, I think bowie/jagger got in on many times in
early '73 and it was nothing strange about it. I don't doubt
that during the '75 tour Mick Jagger had homosexual liasons
with younger [groupie] guys on that tour at all. To me, it
would seem more strange for him NOT to have had gay-sex!!
On the same token, I don't place any value on it. So be it?
Who cares? He is Mick Jagger!! If Mick Jagger ever hit on
me in a bar, I'd be in his hotel room too!!! (and I'm a guy!!!) hehe

The point is, it's MICK JAGGER. As fucked up as he is, he
is still one of the coolest MoFo's around. Wether he sucked
another guys' cock or what..?? Isnt' it strange how guys
want their cocks sucked so badly, but at teh same time, they
paradoxically degrade cocksuckers?? Very ever WEEEEIRD!!!!

I wouldnt' be surprised if Mick and Brian got it on.. or
Mick and Andrew.. Why not?? That was the sixties... Its like
"phf~.." If and when you keep the same circles as other
people, you can't help but assimilate and share interests
and conversatoin, and god only knows waht else???

I think it's perfectly acceptable and neutral that Bowie/Jagger
made love. Good for them!?!

cheers,
Ian.
11-17-02 06:44 AM
J.J.Flash All those things doesn't matter. Try to count the number of women Jagger had, have and will have. Groupies, models, and his success with the girls in School, discoverying his sexual life. To me, definitely, Jagger isn't a homossexual, but he enjoy the life with many forms in late 60's and 70's.
See ya friends! Let it Rock!
11-17-02 07:14 AM
luxury1 Mick homosexual?? No way--just look at the header pic of 11/16--he's the only one really checking out the goods on that chickie--and sitting so close by!! I think back in the trippy-hippie days people got so stoned, if a dude (famous, of course, like Bowie) wanted to suck his dick-go at it--Mick prolly really didn't care, as long as he got off. I think Mick is a bit addicted to sex and the "pursuit" and the attention it brings him.
11-17-02 07:16 AM
Moonisup well if he was I would not care,
I just like the man for the music he makes,
11-17-02 07:37 AM
luxury1 hear, hear, Moonisup!! (and I secretly get off on the fact that maybe they did "do the do.")
11-17-02 08:04 AM
J.J.Flash I completely agree!!! Words of Wisdom my friends Moonisup and Luxury! I love you my friends, I love this board!!!
11-17-02 09:00 AM
sasca Bluzian - I said I hoped they did. And no, its not important, but it is interesting. Mick is by all accounts a huge gossip. Don�t you think he�d be interested if it were about other people?
11-17-02 09:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot Here's what I think....the only people who know for sure are Jagger & Bowie. I think it suits their purpose for us all to think that they drove down the Hershey Highway with each other. It's a myth and legend in Rock & Roll lore. I think they both think it's hilarious, all the gossips tongues wagging. And they egg it on, witness the "Dancing In The Streets" video.

Is it true? I dunno. But obviously, it doesn't bother Mick and Dave much if we all believe it.
11-17-02 10:35 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
I suppose there's as much evidence one way as the other but what do you think? I like the idea of two of my heroes humping. (see also Bowie/Bolan; Jagger/Richards; Jagger/Jones; Jagger/Oldham....)
[Edited by sasca]

List ANY evidence that that occured. ANY. And I mean real evidence, not Brian Jones-was-murdered-by-Keith Richards type of evidence or Bluzian "Personally, I think..." type evidence.

Fucking BS.

You and Bluzian should get a room and then go clue shopping afterwards.

Mick isn't gay. And whether they admit it or not, it would matter to most of the guys on this site if he were gay.

And I'm not homophobic whatever the hell that over-used term means.
11-17-02 11:13 AM
sasca Well, perhaps you should look it up, dear. The evidence is pretty vague. Bebe Burrell has said that she had invitations to join Mick and Dave in bed, sometimes with 3 black women, sometimes with 3 black men. She didn�t say whether Mick and Dave were humping each other.
11-17-02 11:23 AM
full moon Not to offend anyone here, but who the hell cares about this BS?????????
11-17-02 11:39 AM
sasca Several people, obviously.
11-17-02 11:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
Well, perhaps you should look it up, dear.

Wisegal, eh? Allright. You're starting to anger me now, Susie. How about I come down there and shove your dress down your shoes!
11-17-02 11:56 AM
padre Wanna see something spooky? Check out http://www.shadyshefik.com/index3.html?/archives/2000/121300ss.html
At your own risk.
11-17-02 11:57 AM
Moonisup oh my god, where did you find That?????
11-17-02 12:11 PM
padre Someone offered a link to a story like this in IORR mailing list acouple of years back. I remember reading the bit and feeling a bit uncomfortable after that. So to take part on this conversation, I searched the story with google. I don't think this is the same one I saw then, but very spooky nevertheless! Suddenly Already Over Me doesn't sound the same anymore...
11-17-02 12:56 PM
Monkey Woman My, my, my! Call it "Living in a fantasy"!

Wether or not Mick slept with Bowie (or with any men for that matter), he certainly had NOTHING to do with that 'shady' Jenz Kneef person. It's just a fantasy story that goes around a lot on the Net.

I did a bit of Google search too. Wonder of wonders, what did I find? This same story, word for word, on the Literotica.com website!

(You don't have to take my word for it. Here's the link below, read at your own risk!)
http://www.literotica.com/stories/stories_by_category.php?category=27&page=8

The most interesting fact is the big DISCLAIMER at the top of the page:

"The stories in the "Celebrity" section of Literotica are all fictional parodies - none are true, nor are they approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision."

Hope this clarifies the issue ;-)

BTW, this is my first post on the renowned Rocks Off message board. Hi, everybody! I'm Irene, from France, huge Stones and especially Mick fan. I've been lurking for some time, learning both about the band and the fans.
I love the humour here, even the crazy stuff, and I delight in the Stonesian infos and tidbits that so many of you boys and girls are lucky enough to know, and generous enough to share.
So, thanks many, many times to all of you, especially the hard working Trinity!
11-17-02 12:58 PM
sasca Hi
11-17-02 01:02 PM
padre Thank you Monkey Woman for the clarification. It somehow made me breath easier. And welcome to the board!! Glad you are a monkey woman, too.
11-17-02 01:06 PM
full moon I would watch what you spread around. There Is a disclaimer and these are LIES.. That means they are made up..
11-17-02 01:07 PM
Monkey Woman Hi, Sasca! Thanks, Padre! Love the avatar
11-17-02 07:56 PM
sasca
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wisegal, eh? Allright. You're starting to anger me now, Susie. How about I come down there and shove your dress down your shoes!

For someone who enjoys insulting others, you are surprisingly bad at receiving replies in kind. Relax, m'lord. Work off some of that tension. Find a picture of Mick - whack yourself off - you might enjoy it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6