ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-20-02 03:01 PM
sasca I never said he was homosexual. If I had to guess, I'd say he was bisexual, generally prefering women.
11-20-02 03:26 PM
marcus aurelianus TO MAXLUGAR :

Dear maxlugar , you have cancelled(edited ?)what you said about us Europeans ( Europe is full of fags , so are the muslims living here . Fuck'yup ). You have read my answer .

Maxlugar , we don't seem to agree about many topics .
Have you ever to Europe , and where ? Do you feel at home there or a foreigner/stranger ? Do you like/despise/Europe?
Do you understand us ?

My life is deeply rooted in European history ( hence my name).Can you understand it ?
11-20-02 03:51 PM
Maxlugar Me and my whole family were driven from the plains of Switzerland in the early 1970's. I really don't like talking about it.

I'm afraid of Europeans and their blind hate.

But we both like the Stones so it's cool with you and me.

Maxy Von Swiss Plains!
11-20-02 03:56 PM
Mother baby
quote:
sasca wrote:
If I had to guess, I'd say he was bisexual, generally prefering women.

Yeah...generally...LOL.

11-20-02 04:03 PM
gypsy Sasca, you really should stop trying to annoy everyone here. Don't you have some kind of petition you're working on? I think most of the men here are very secure in their sexuality...it's just that you make it so easy for them to throw in a few gay jokes here and there...then you complain about them. If you wanted people here to sign your petition, you fucked that possibility up with all your gay posts. You're rubbing homosexuality in everyone's faces, which is totally wrong. I work in the medical field, and happen to work with a lot of gay males that I like to hang out with. My boyfriend is nice to most of them...however, he doesn't like the ones who pester him. Same rules apply on this board. In other words, keep it to yourself.
11-20-02 04:25 PM
sasca
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Sasca, you really should stop trying to annoy everyone here. Don't you have some kind of petition you're working on? I think most of the men here are very secure in their sexuality...it's just that you make it so easy for them to throw in a few gay jokes here and there...then you complain about them. If you wanted people here to sign your petition, you fucked that possibility up with all your gay posts. You're rubbing homosexuality in everyone's faces, which is totally wrong. I work in the medical field, and happen to work with a lot of gay males that I like to hang out with. My boyfriend is nice to most of them...however, he doesn't like the ones who pester him. Same rules apply on this board. In other words, keep it to yourself.

Buddha. And you accuse ME of being obsessed with that bloody petition. It seems that every time we speak you bring it up.

Anyway - let's review my 'rubbing homosexuality in everyone's face'.
1. I was angered by what appeared to me to be homophobic comments by some members. You assured me that they were not. I can't say I agree after this thread.
2. I asked if Brian Jones was the first rock'n'roll star to mention homosexuality and abortion in an interview. You muttered something about petitions and domestic violence.
3. I wondered if anyone thought Mick and Bowie had ever been lovers. Some people were horrified.

This is the first thread I've started which is about homosexuality. (The BJ one was about BJ). Hardly 'rubbing it in your face'. Especially considering the many references to heterosexual sex on this site. So if I am causing you alarm, perhaps you should look to yourself for the reason. And when you've done so, dump your boyfriend.
11-20-02 04:35 PM
Pants Make the Man This board need's more reference's to illicit heterosexual sex, IMO.
11-20-02 04:39 PM
sasca Hetero or homo, licit or illicit, it's all good.

11-20-02 04:50 PM
gypsy Sasca, I'm open-minded, and my boyfriend is very hetero, very secure with himself. It's just that some of my gay guy friends are too flamboyant...too open about their sex lives. That is what annoys my boyfriend. I don't want to hear about certain straight people having sex, just as I don't want to hear about certain gays having sex. There are some gay guys I work with who are total bitches. And, you remind me of that type.
11-20-02 04:54 PM
sasca I would like to point out that I am not homosexual. Out of ten people I find very attractive, perhaps 8 are women.
11-20-02 05:03 PM
sasca
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Sasca, I'm open-minded, and my boyfriend is very hetero, very secure with himself. It's just that some of my gay guy friends are too flamboyant...too open about their sex lives. That is what annoys my boyfriend. I don't want to hear about certain straight people having sex, just as I don't want to hear about certain gays having sex. There are some gay guys I work with who are total bitches. And, you remind me of that type.

Re-reading this, I am puzzled. I was talking about Mick's sex-life, not my own. We have had several posts talking about his heterosexual sex-life. I don't remember you complaining then. So presumably it is not his sex life to which you object but his possible homosexual sex-life. Or what is your point?
11-20-02 05:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
I would like to point out that I am not homosexual. Out of ten people I find very attractive, perhaps 8 are women.

Why did you feel need to clarify that?

Its strange that you did, especially when you know Mick won't get the same opportunity to deny your accusations regarding him.

"2 out of 10 sounds gay to me, Ronnie!"
[Edited by sirmoonie]
11-20-02 05:13 PM
sasca
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Why did you feel need to clarify that?

Its strange that you did, especially when you know Mick won't get the same opportunity to deny your accusations regarding him.

[Edited by sirmoonie]

I mentioned that because if people want to criticise me, I'd prefer it to be for what I do rather than what they imagine. '2 out of 10 sounds gay to me'? Sure.
[Edited by sasca]
11-20-02 05:36 PM
gypsy Sasca, I could've sworn you said you were gay in a previous post. Or perhaps it's just something you've implied with your posts...such as saying you wouldn't kick Davie Bowie or Mick out of bed, etc. So, I just thought you were gay. Plus, you have a faggety little attitude that comes out in your posts.
Oh, and if I ever came out of the closet, sex with Angelina Jolie would be first on my list!
11-20-02 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe Gypsy, I think he/she said he/she liked to suck cock or get plowed in the ass...one of the two...it's gay if you're of a certain gender

"You suck one cock and all of a sudden you're branded a cocksucker...not fair Ronnie"
11-20-02 06:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
I mentioned that because if people want to criticise me, I'd prefer it to be for what I do rather than what they imagine. '2 out of 10 sounds gay to me'? Sure.

That don't make no sense, saying Mick is gay with no evidence, but you ain't gay even though you want to blow a couple of guys.
11-20-02 06:06 PM
sasca '2 out of 10....Sure. ie. yes.
11-20-02 06:11 PM
gypsy Well, Fiji, sasca is male...
11-20-02 06:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sasca wrote:
'2 out of 10....Sure. ie. yes.

My bad. Gotcha. I thought you meant "sure" as in "yeah, right."

Well, uh.....I'd like to stay and chat, but I gotta go drink a twelve pack and work out. Later.
11-20-02 06:20 PM
sasca Heh.
11-20-02 06:22 PM
Dandelion*

Sasca - I think they secretly like you 'rubbing homosexuality in everyone's face'. They are very responsive and quite jacked up about it...

And if you go by numerous biographical accounts about sirmicky...

"Lube me up Ronnie!"
11-20-02 06:22 PM
sasca Heheh.
11-20-02 08:27 PM
Joey " But what I know is that we find stupidity in a high level in America .I think you will agree with me . "

Damn Straight Marcus ..............I've done a lot of stupid things in my life . For example , at the Cleveland C-10 summit in August of 2001 , while the others were sitting around the campfire drinking and waiting for their food , I kept running around and asking if anyone would like a Hot Dog ??????

After a half hour or so , 2000 Man grabbed my arm , took me aside , and said , " Er ....Joey ........we don't have any Hot Dogs !!!!! "

" Tie Me Up and Call Me Suzi Ronnie "

Bunny

11-20-02 08:41 PM
gypsy Joey loves roasted weiners.
11-20-02 09:07 PM
Maxlugar Back home on the plains of Switzerland we just gobbled up loads of sausage.

You might say we had a sausage party every night.

I miss those days.

Hate Swiss bastards just HAD to chase us out though.

Frig''em all!
11-20-02 09:25 PM
lilavati Um. Hasn't Mick said he's slept with men before? And that he once enjoyed being found attractive by them, but also, "it was just a phase"? Unless he was lying.
11-20-02 11:03 PM
glencar This has to be one of the stupidest thread topics in quite some time. Sasca, just out of curiousity: How many times have you had man-love?
11-20-02 11:08 PM
gypsy Now that my lorcet and valium are wearing off, I realize just how stupid this thread is.
11-21-02 01:12 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lilavati wrote:
Um. Hasn't Mick said he's slept with men before? And that he once enjoyed being found attractive by them, but also, "it was just a phase"? Unless he was lying.

Well hell man, couldn't you have chipped in this smoking gun a bit earlier? Would have saved some goddam time.

Ok, I denied it for awhile, but I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Mick Jagger is indeed a homosexual. There is just no other way to look at that post. None.
11-21-02 02:48 AM
marcus aurelianus TO MAXLUGAR :

I don't want to bother you or to make you speak about something you don't wish to speak about .

But you said that you were "afraid of Europeans and their blind hate" . This is very important .
On many issues ,Europe and the USA are going apart ,don't agree any more .
You know what the Europeans say about you ( I mean the politicians , the rulers ). Do you really think we are ALWAYS wrong ? You think the American attitude is not to be blamed in 1991 (Irak ),in Kosovo ( Mad.Allbright's role ),
in Afghanistan (in the 80es and 90es), in the Middle East ?

America is miles away from all these countries Whereas we are quite near .Do you sometimes realize what the politicians are doing ? Is it done on purpose ?

It is NOT hate .it is realism.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6