ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Were Bowie and Jagger lovers? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11-17-02 09:40 PM
J.J.Flash This "story" is a completely fake! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE! Let's put a bullet in the head of this motherfucker Shady, who wanna have his moment of glory! Die motherfucker! Die! We all love Mick so much, to accept anybody to say that Mick Jagger always have a false identity, beeing a false man, paying women to say about the incredible nights of sex they had together! We all, loves Mick! I'm very worried, I'm very sad, I'm pretty ill with this! Can you help me my friends with this.
Sorry about any poor english, and first, sorry about this unburden of me!
God Bless You all guys!
11-17-02 09:43 PM
J.J.Flash Sorry about my poor english guys!
11-17-02 09:51 PM
~AzQb

sucksa

yer a fucking prick. I regret any responding i've done to your posts.

Yer fucking sick.

~
11-17-02 10:21 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

sucksa

yer a fucking prick. I regret any responding i've done to your posts.

Yer fucking sick.

~

YES!!!

"Go get a picture of Mick Jagger and whack off to it."

You f'in turd-lickin', scrotum-face lookin', bumwipe tastin'...........................

Sirmoonie should kick your ass for this. Who the fuck do you think you are?
11-18-02 05:48 AM
J.J.Flash Are you talking with me? Is this a reply for me?
11-18-02 06:30 AM
stonedinaustralia relax jjf - they're not dissin' you

read carefully (and don't be paranoid!!)
11-18-02 08:15 AM
Boomhauer No, J.J, I was refering to that sascatoon inividual.
11-18-02 09:12 AM
Dandelion* Sasca - you are now my favorite poster! Congratulations!

In just a matter of a couple weeks - you bring us a great Brenda/Briancorpse flamefest AND the Mick is gay thing! I absolutely ADORE you!
11-18-02 09:17 AM
Boomhauer Oh, gosh.........................
11-18-02 10:08 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Oh, gosh.........................

You know when you see the name "Boomhauer" you're going to get a quality post.................!
11-18-02 11:49 AM
Boomhauer Flattah, flattah, flattah, flattah, flattah, flattah, flattah!!!

I'm pickin' up yer sarcasm, Dandy.

But it's alllllllllllllllllllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, noooooooooooow!
11-18-02 11:53 AM
J.J.Flash Sorry any mistake my Rolling Stone brother Boomhauer! I did't read carefully the post, I was drunk when readed that. You're a cool guy! See ya friend! Keep Rockin' man!
11-18-02 11:58 AM
Boomhauer Rock on, JJ!
11-18-02 12:55 PM
sasca If any of you have such a problem with homosexuality, might I suggest you listen to a straighter band. Like the Village People.
11-18-02 01:14 PM
moy I don't think Mick is gay, but according to this website he's the queen of the gay power http://huizen.dds.nl/~mickjag/

11-18-02 01:20 PM
sasca Heh. Thanks. Excellent photo.
11-18-02 01:35 PM
dkmonroe Frankly, I think that most of these stories about Jagger's gayness are a bunch of crap. Not because they're impossible, not even because they're unlikely, but because the evidence of the man's life shows that he can't hardly pull a one-nighter anymore without producing either a kid or a lawsuit, or both. I really think that if his inclination to jump the fence was so evident, then there would be at least a few guys coming forward to flog their stories. All of the ones I have heard are based entirely on speculation, especially the ridiculous "Jagger/Jones", "Jagger/Richards" stories. All the evidence shows that the Stones were insatiably heterosexual, except for Charlie, who's implacably monogamous, and Keith, who's insatiably addictive.

Again, I'm not saying that the Mick-fables are impossible, only that it's pretty odd that there's mountains upon mountains of evidence of Jagger's appetite for women, but none of the stories of his male-affairs have progressed beyond tabloid rumor.

And yes, I've seen that picture of Mick and DB before. It's hardly conclusive.

[Edited by dkmonroe]
11-18-02 02:39 PM
sirmoonie It is so obvious that picture has been altered. Check out the half-tone lines. You couldn't even get high corona electrophotography back when that picture was purportedly taken! And have you ever seen a 70s picture without polygonal facet error? Know why? Cause the technology didn't freakin' exist then, thats why!

I will fight you revisionist legions of Mick gaysayers until I draw my last breath!

sirmoonie - Protecting the record so that future generations can enjoy this treasured Stones resource - I'm doing it for the kids, goddamit! The kids!
11-18-02 02:45 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
dkmonroe wrote:

And yes, I've seen that picture of Mick and DB before. It's hardly conclusive.

[Edited by dkmonroe]

And what would you say if you saw a picture of a couple members of the C10 in that exact same pose? Huh?
11-18-02 02:50 PM
dkmonroe

I'd say, "Who the hell are the C10?"

You've really lost me there, I must admit.

P.S. SirMoonie, that's an excellent example of technobabble you posted, I'm really impressed!
11-18-02 03:04 PM
Maxlugar Dandy,

Pictures like that and MUCH worse do exist of the C10 camp fire extravaganza.

But the participants are not surprising.

YoooOOOOOooooo HooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooOO!!!!!
11-18-02 03:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
dkmonroe wrote:
I'd say, "Who the hell are the C10?"

You've really lost me there, I must admit.

P.S. SirMoonie, that's an excellent example of technobabble you posted, I'm really impressed!

Oh yeah? Well I ain't the one defacing pictures of Mick Jagger! And I know who the C10 is! And most of them aren't gay!

So there.
11-18-02 03:11 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh yeah? Well I ain't the one defacing pictures of Mick Jagger! And I know who the C10 is! And most of them aren't gay!

So there.

Oh really? I have a picture that looks mighty similar of you and Steelie....and one of Max with his hand on FPM's arse...and one of Joey and Larry Hagman in 2000 Man's bushes that would blow your mind.
11-18-02 03:39 PM
Maxlugar I never, NEVER!, NEVVVVEEERRR!! grabbed FPM's ass in CLEVELAND you lier! You lying bastard! How can you do this to me?!?!?

I did it in NYC.

So there.

MAXY!
11-18-02 03:44 PM
nankerphelge Okay, I was pretty high in Cleveland. But I think I would have noticed any man-love -- I did not. There was no talk of it either. Nor was there any appearance of any genitalia, except for outdoor pissing, which is totally acceptable as long as the streams don't cross!!

And it gets damn frustrating that every time some guys get together and lay on the couch in each other's arms drinking wine, suddenly they are gay...
11-18-02 03:48 PM
sirmoonie That is pretty gay.

Thank god its a fake!
11-18-02 03:51 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I never, NEVER!, NEVVVVEEERRR!! grabbed FPM's ass in CLEVELAND you lier! You lying bastard! How can you do this to me?!?!?

I did it in NYC.

So there.

MAXY!

You are right. You had both hands on his ass in Cleveland.

Nanker - so true. Why can't boys just be able to have a cuddle with their illusions of hetero manhood left in peace?
11-18-02 03:52 PM
Maxlugar I was cupping Steelie's face in my hands when he was drinking wine in front of me on the floor in CLEVELAND.

What the hell is wrong with THAT?!

Don't even START to tell me that's gay.

Homphobes!
11-18-02 04:10 PM
nankerphelge For the record, lest anyone think I was serious (pronounced luxury), I have never couch cuddled (either with or without wine) with any other man of the male persuasion.

I have never thought about it, fantasized about it, considered it, or dreamt of it.

In fact, the whole thing has upset me so, that when I go home tonite, I am setting my couch on fire! Maybe even the chairs.

11-18-02 04:22 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
with any other man of the male persuasion.

Okay - what about with a man of the female persuasion?

Maxy - what are you saying? Steelie's face looks like FPM's ass? Or that you were doing them both?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6