ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yasser is Dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
November 12th, 2004 02:58 PM
jb lol
November 12th, 2004 03:21 PM
icydanger in the hearts,
in the haze
black out of clear blue.

RIP
November 12th, 2004 05:25 PM
Riffhard "Monday morning quarterback. Fuck you Riffy."-SS

Hey you know what SS? Fuck yourself! I did not try and get personal with you on this topic. I just pointed out that Bush never claimed that Saddam was linked to the attacks of 9/11. Many on the loony left would love to convince people that he did try and link him to those attacks,but people that actully can fucking read and educate themselves know that he never did!

If the intel did in fact turn out to be right should we have let Saddam keep his WMD's after he stated that his goal was the destruction of the USA?! Especially in light of the fact that we had recently suffered the worst attack ever on American soil?! Anyone that would have turned a blind eye to that threat is not fit to be president. I'm damned glad that we ousted this fucking murderous tyrant. The world is better off with him out of the picture. The loss of innocents always sucks obviously,but Saddam had plenty of chances to comply and he didn't. He did not cooperate in part because fucking Chirac told him that France would block the US's effort to hold Iraq accountable! Why would France do that? Gee,I don't know, maybe because they were making hundreds of millions under the table with the Oil-for-Food scandal!!! The loss of life can be squarly placed on Saddam's own stupidity and arrogance. It certainly is not Bush's fault that this fucker decided to trust the corrupt French goverment! Bush went to the UN for fourteen months and got nothing for his efforts but obstrucion and arrogance. Fourteen mother fucking months! Do you think that Saddam might have moved his WMD's to Syria in that time? David Kay all but stated just that in the Kay Report. The media for some crazy reason never reported that fact! Fuck the UN they are a useless Eurocentric arrogant bunch of debating society types that are apparently on the take. In other words their votes against the Iraq war were for sale and they sold them all to Saddam.

Bush was faced with a very real threat that could not be ignored after 9/11/01. If he did not act and Saddam sold his WMD's to the highest terrorist bidder,ala Oil-for-Food scandal,then every one would say that Bush ignored the threat as Washington burned to the ground! That is why all this bullshit claptrap from the left is Monday morning quarterbacking.

I'm done on this topic. It's stale and the good guys are winning and terrorists are dying by the thousands!

Let's not let the war in Iraq ruin our friendship Marc. We both obviously have strong feelings on this subject and I would not want our differences on Bush and Iraq to undermine our mutual love of the Stones,good beer,fine women,and fast cars.

Your Stonsian blimp buddy,

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6