ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yasser is Dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
November 11th, 2004 06:25 PM
icydanger Yasser,
Yassir
ya, sir
you cause straw more then a dead horse while they nibble away

RIP
November 11th, 2004 07:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, a lot of Arabs are homosexual.

Fuck that Howe ass shit! We need a goddam motherfucking amendment to the Koran defining marriage as a union between a man and bunch of hairy broads!
November 11th, 2004 08:05 PM
gypsy sirmoonie's hit the mini-bar yet again...
November 11th, 2004 08:14 PM
parmeda ...and may God bless him for it, gypsy! ...lol

Back to SS.

SS...ever think of grabbing hold of a Harley instead of an auto?
May I recommend nothing later than a 1962 panhead?
(Suicide clutches are a must!)

Your neighbors will have you in court within a week...tops.
November 11th, 2004 09:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, no motorcycles for SS. I'm just not the biker type. I have some biker friends, but I'm definately not one of them.

What most pisses me off about the current political situation is that there is no middle ground. Why is that? It seems that neither side wants to give an inch, but they both want to take a mile!

More and more I am convinced that I made the proper decision by not joining a political party. I can't stand either side.

Monday morning quarterback. Fuck you Riffy. I vote. That gives me the right to fucking rip our shithead President any time I want. And until he starts getting it right, I'll keep on ripping him. The Presidents job is to make the correct decision EVERY TIME. When he fucks up it's our duty as citizens to call him on it. Bush has screwed the pooch big time. Afghanistan is where our troops should be. Bin Laden should be our main target. Every resource available should be used to kill that motherfucker. Period. And it ain't being done. Our illustrious leader got distracted on a wild west posse chase to git the guy that done tried to git his daddy.

So just because everyone else believed that bad intel, we are supposed to let Bush off the hook??? Bullshit. They were all wrong, and over 1000 US troops and tens of thousands of Iraqis are DEAD because of it. That is a pretty major fuckin' Oooops. It happened on his watch, and he is responsible. It's his mistake because he's the President and that is always where the buck stops. To be fair, I'd feel the same way regardless who was in the office when it happened. Clinton, Kerry, whomever. It was a huge fuck up. We've had over 1000 flag draped coffins flown back to the States, and he hasn't even once said he was sorry, or even admitted his mistake! Be free or we'll blow you up. Brilliant.

You wanna talk Moday Morning Quarterback pal...you send YOUR kids to fucking Fallujah. Or better yet...why don't YOU pick up a fuckin M-16 and go off to fight the bad guys.

It's real easy to vote for fucking death when it's someone elses death your voting for.
November 11th, 2004 09:38 PM
gypsy I've x-rayed too many dying/dead guys from motorcycle accidents.
SS, I know you've worked your fair share of motorcycle accidents as well.
November 11th, 2004 09:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know it babe. I don't want anything to do with a motorcycle.

Gimme a big, heavy, built-like-a-tank American muscle car. I realize now that the Vette looks hot, but ain't got shit under the skin.

I'm thinkin' GTO ragtop.
November 11th, 2004 09:55 PM
gypsy Excellent choice, SS. I love GTO's. My Mom had a convertible GTO when she was a teenager.
November 12th, 2004 12:34 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jb wrote:
Mel Gibson is responsible for a lot of this ceap....a real Aussie bitch.

hey there jb -

well i dis-own him as an Auatralian - he was born in the States, New York state from memory - he came here when he was 12 got "trained" as an actor at our finest acting academy - made one decent movie here (mad max 1) (in which he didn't have to do much acting except pull that stupid face he does all the time with the staring/ weirdo eyes)and then basically hightailed it back to the US

frankly, you're welcome to him
November 12th, 2004 05:12 AM
Cant Catch Me
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You worded that much better. I'm sick today...I've got the flu.
However, it would be completely understandable if a high percentage of Arab women were lesbians.

Right on, Gypsy!! And most Arab men, maybe most men from anywhere, would probably fuck a camel instead of an Arab woman. So let the Arab women take care of themselves, and likewise for Arab men.
November 12th, 2004 07:17 AM
Maxlugar Hey SS good luck finding a decent GTO (pre-1968 when they still looked like a GTO)for a good price. They have always been in high demand as they are an icon.

What you may want to do is get a Tempest. It is practically the same car for a lot less. You can pick up one in great shape with a small engine for cheap then use the savings to drop a testicle flattening 440 or something in it.

Just a thought.

I subscribe to Hemmings Magazine. Their website is very good. http://www.hemmings.com/

You could spend all day looking at cars there.

Your pal,

MACKY!
November 12th, 2004 07:31 AM
Cant Catch Me
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Hey SS good luck finding a decent GTO (pre-1968 when they still looked like a GTO)for a good price. They have always been in high demand as they are an icon.

What you may want to do is get a Tempest. It is practically the same car for a lot less. You can pick up one in great shape with a small engine for cheap then use the savings to drop a testicle flattening 440 or something in it.

Or, you could get yo'self a Plymouth Barracuda. I think they're pretty cool.
November 12th, 2004 07:49 AM
Sir Stonesalot Maxy...there's always gearheads around here who need cash quick. I'll end up with something cool.

CCM...Cudas look nice, but when I had my Chevelle...it ate Cudas for breakfast.

I'm not worried about it. I have all winter to find something. I can always hit the Silver Springs car auction. Like I said before, I'll know it when I see it. I'll REALLY know when I drive it.
November 12th, 2004 08:11 AM
Maxlugar SS if you lived close we could hang out in my garage and work on muscle cars while listening to Stones.

Our muscular arms would be all covered in motor oil and the sound of clanging wrenches and throaty dual exaust would permeate the hot Oyster Bay evening air.

We'd have nudie calanders and cases of beer lying around...

In short, we'd be every chick on this boards dream.

Well, even more so.

MACKY!

November 12th, 2004 08:55 AM
Nellcote SS, I'm curious. When Ol' Bubba had Bin Laden in his sights three times, and did nothing, he gets a pass. While you were out there defending our country, which you should be lauded for, and other military folks were getting shredded on the USS Cole, dying in Bosnia, Somalia, Bubba was getting head in the Oval Office. Seems to me that the ball was dropped during the two terms of the Clinton Administration far more, setting up the sequence of events which took place on 9/11. Bush said after 9/11, you are with us or against us. Period. Mistakes have been made, however, which war did not have them? It is not an exact science. Iraq was not Grenada. Too many other countries in the mix, keeping the flame burning in Iraq It's worth noting that Bush needs to have the pressure kept up on him to do the right thing. I still applaud the fact that someone did something in that region, after 17 declarations against Saddam reaching back to 1991. War never wins all hearts and minds...
[Edited by Nellcote]
November 12th, 2004 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

hey there jb -

well i dis-own him as an Auatralian - he was born in the States, New York state from memory - he came here when he was 12 got "trained" as an actor at our finest acting academy - made one decent movie here (mad max 1) (in which he didn't have to do much acting except pull that stupid face he does all the time with the staring/ weirdo eyes)and then basically hightailed it back to the US

frankly, you're welcome to him

Hi SIA..hope all is well down under. Gibson's the "Passion" was , in many ways, the precursor to the 04 election results. He marketed this film to large blocks of conservative christian groups(through hate I maight add)and they in turn began to flex their political power as a significant voting group, which pushed Bush over the top. Weall knoiw the real message of the "Passion" which is that the evil Jews killed christ.....Gibson, whose father denies the holocaust, ended up having a massive hit and collected about 500 million in his account...As a business man, he was brilliant in he clever marketing of the film....as a person, I hope he endures terrible loss and tragedy for him and his family.....
November 12th, 2004 02:13 PM
nankerphelge FORMER HEAD OF CIA'S OSAMA BIN LADEN UNIT SAYS THE QAEDA LEADER HAS SECURED RELIGIOUS APPROVAL TO USE A NUCLEAR BOMB AGAINST AMERICANS
Fri Nov 12 2004 12:02:34 ET

Osama bin Laden now has religious approval to use a nuclear device against Americans, says the former head of the CIA unit charged with tracking down the Saudi terrorist. The former agent, Michael Scheuer, speaks to Steve Kroft in his first television interview without disguise to be broadcast on 60 MINUTES Sunday, Nov. 14 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Scheuer was until recently known as the "anonymous" author of two books critical of the West's response to bin Laden and al Qaeda, the most recent of which is titled Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror. No one in the West knows more about the Qaeda leader than Scheuer, who has tracked him since the mid-1980s. The CIA allowed him to write the books provided he remain anonymous, but now is allowing him to reveal himself for the first time on Sunday's broadcast; he formally leaves the Agency today (12).

Even if bin Laden had a nuclear weapon, he probably wouldn't have used it for a lack of proper religious authority - authority he has now. "[Bin Laden] secured from a Saudi sheik...a rather long treatise on the possibility of using nuclear weapons against the Americans," says Scheuer. "[The treatise] found that he was perfectly within his rights to use them. Muslims argue that the United States is responsible for millions of dead Muslims around the world, so reciprocity would mean you could kill millions of Americans," Scheuer tells Kroft.

Scheuer says bin Laden was criticized by some Muslims for the 9/11 attack because he killed so many people without enough warning and before offering to help convert them to Islam. But now bin Laden has addressed the American people and given fair warning. "They're intention is to end the war as soon as they can and to ratchet up the pain for the Americans until we get out of their region....If they acquire the weapon, they will use it, whether it's chemical, biological or some sort of nuclear weapon," says Scheuer.

As the head of the CIA unit charged with tracking bin Laden from 1996 to 1999, Scheuer says he never had enough people to do the job right. He blames former CIA Director George Tenet. "One of the questions that should have been asked of Mr. Tenet was why were there always enough people for the public relations office, for the academic outreach office, for the diversity and multi-cultural office? All those things are admirable and necessary but none of them are protecting the American people from a foreign threat," says Scheuer.

And the threat posed by bin Laden is also underestimated, says Scheuer. "I think our leaders over the last decade have done the American people a disservice...continuing to characterize Osama bin Laden as a thug, as a gangster," he says. "Until we respect him, sir, we are going to die in numbers that are probably unnecessary, yes. He's a very, very talented man and a very worthy opponent," he tells Kroft.

Until today (12), Scheuer was a senior official in the CIA's counter terrorism unit and a special advisor to the head of the agency's bin Laden unit.
November 12th, 2004 02:14 PM
jb These people must be wiped out.....we must nuke the entire region(except Israel) to ensure our survival.
November 12th, 2004 02:17 PM
nankerphelge We have to check with the UN first jb!
November 12th, 2004 02:24 PM
sirmoonie If winning isn't everything, the why the fuck did god call it the "human race"?

Think about it.

"I'm a crack baby, Ronnie!"
November 12th, 2004 02:35 PM
Nellcote Hey Nanky!
The Junior Senator From France did not win the election.
We do not need to check w/ The UN for dribble.
They are either with us or against us.
After all, who wants to listen to some group
who let that Ringo look a like Arafat in toting a gun
infront of their assembly...
November 12th, 2004 02:37 PM
jb God willing we will kill 'em all....
November 12th, 2004 02:37 PM
nankerphelge Nelly!!

You're right!

Nukes for everyone!!
November 12th, 2004 02:42 PM
Maxlugar Loved the photo in the paper today showing France giving Arafat's coffin a loving military pomp parade.

If you can't pinpoint a time and place as evidence France lost it's way, this will help you out.

Come back to us Frogs!

After Holland, France is next on their list.

SHIVER!

MagicWoman, I'll set up the guest room for you....

November 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
Joey " If winning isn't everything, the why the fuck did god call it the "human race"? "

<------- North Dallas Moonie ?!?!

Little buddy , you make Joey giggle .

Joey Durning !

November 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Loved the photo in the paper today showing France giving Arafat's coffin a loving military pomp parade.

If you can't pinpoint a time and place as evidence France lost it's way, this will help you out.

Come back to us Frogs!

After Holland, France is next on their list.

SHIVER!

MagicWoman, I'll set up the guest room for you....

So true Max....what they did to the Jews is WW2 is unforgivable.........This is the one area I completely agree with Bill O'Reiley!!!
November 12th, 2004 02:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
" If winning isn't everything, the why the fuck did god call it the "human race"? "

<------- North Dallas Moonie ?!?!

Little buddy , you make Joey giggle .

Joey Durning !

Smacko! You nailed the piss with a truncheon, Joey.

"That I do, Ronnie....that I do...."
November 12th, 2004 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This is the one area I completely agree with Bill O'Reiley!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138352,00.html

November 12th, 2004 02:50 PM
jb http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=44309&newsid=19&rubrik1=Current%20Events&rubrik2=All&rubrik3=All&sort=1&start=1&sparte=4
November 12th, 2004 02:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
God willing we will kill 'em all....

Amen, jb. As long as we can save the bombardier, they should all die! DIE like John Thomas seed spilled upon the ground!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6