ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yasser is Dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
November 11th, 2004 12:30 PM
Gazza
quote:
keith_tif wrote:
gazza:
if there weren't religions, there were nobody to follow them. And the problem is surely religion!

NO RELIGIONS=NO PROBLEMS

over simplistic, I think. Theres a lot of genuinely decent harmless people who happen to follow religions and dont harm anyone. Similarly theres a lot of people who follow no religion who are the scum of the earth.

I dont think organised religion was too prominent in Stalin's Russia or Pol Pot's Kampuchea, for example.

Amen, SS
[Edited by Gazza]
November 11th, 2004 12:32 PM
jb Mel Gibson is responsible for a lot of this ceap....a real Aussie bitch.
November 11th, 2004 12:33 PM
Gazza well, I think thats something we can all agree on..

Blame it on Mel...
November 11th, 2004 12:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
over simplistic, I think.

Yeah really. It wouldn't matter if there were no religions. People, being what they are, will always find something to fight about, like who's going to be top banana.
November 11th, 2004 12:50 PM
jb http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138175,00.html
November 11th, 2004 03:50 PM
glencar Rest in peace, Yassir. You tried to serve your poor people but the Mensch always came down hard on you. Suha!
November 11th, 2004 03:55 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rest in peace, Yassir. You tried to serve your poor people but the Mensch always came down hard on you. Suha!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138280,00.html
November 11th, 2004 04:04 PM
Riffhard "Bush told everyone that Saddam had WMDs, and was linked to 9/11."-SS

Wrong SS. Bush never once stated that Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attacks! People(read liberals) claim that he said that,but I defy anyone here to show me one single quote where Bush stated that Saddam was involved in the attacks of 9/11. You can't and won't find those qoutes because they do not exist. He said that Saddam was involved with the perpertrators of the attacks. Namely al Queda. There is ample proof that that is 100% true. If you don't believe this accusation is true then I would strongly advise you to research the subject. The proof is irrefutable. Read anything by Steven Emerson or Daniel Pipes. Or you can try Yoseff Badansky. All three of these guys are experts on Middle East terror organizations and they have all stated that Saddam was indeed cooperating with al Qeada!

Anyone can be a Monday morning quarterback. Shit that's easy! Try being the president of the United States after experiencing the most horrible attack ever on US soil. Then toss in the fact that Saddam had violated 17 seperate meaningless UN resolutions that none of the irrelevant fucks on the UN Security Council were ready to enforce! Also throw in the fact that Saddam had stated repeatedly that his goal was no less than the destruction of the USA! Then throw in the fact that Saddam's troops were shooting at US and UK jets patrolling the Northern and Southern no-fly zones. Again in direct violation of the UN cease fire deal that Saddam had agreed to! He also put out a hit on a former US president.

This bullshit argument that the US diverted troops from Afganistan to go after Iraq is shite! Not one general that was on the ground in Afganistan believes that. Hell in WWII we fought on three seperate fronts at the same time! North Africa,Europe,and the Pacific theater. We are big strong nation and we can handle two fronts at once! We always have been capable of that!

I,for one,am damn glad that we have a president that makes a stand and sticks to it! God knows that Kerry would never do that! I'm sick of hearing other European countries tell me that our president is an idiot! Fuck that! Their leaders had no problems taking cash under the table in the Oil-for-Palaces Program! (thanks to Maxy!) Bush saw a threat and he delt with it. That's something that the tits-on-a-bull UN should learn from! Theodore Rossevelt said,"Walk softly and carry a big stick." The UN talks softly and carries no stick! Bush showed these radical Islamist fucks that we have a fucking huge stick and will beat the ever loving shit out of them!

Bush NEVER lied! He believed the same exact intel that Clinton believed,that France,Germany and Russia believed! The same exact intel that Isreal believed. Shit the whole fucking world believed it! Now some say Bush lied! Fucking Monday morning quarterbacks! It must be nice to sit back and cast stones when you weren't the ones faced with this worldwide accepted intelligence! In twenty years Bush will be hailed as a president with great foresite and I will be right there shouting,"I told you so!" The same exact thing happened in Germany in 1946! History will again prove that the USA and our cooperating allies were right all along!

And fuck Yasser!

Riffhard
November 11th, 2004 04:04 PM
glencar I heard his show this morning. Stern is major bitter. He shoulda learned that hissy fits aren't too exciting when practiced by old men.
November 11th, 2004 04:05 PM
glencar Riffhard, what's the point? We won, they lost, moveon.org! LOL
November 11th, 2004 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I heard his show this morning. Stern is major bitter. He shoulda learned that hissy fits aren't too exciting when practiced by old men.

How old is he ?!?!
November 11th, 2004 04:06 PM
glencar 50.
November 11th, 2004 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

His girlfriend " Beth O " is 28 .

Now THAT commands RESPECT my friend .
November 11th, 2004 04:10 PM
glencar She's a starfucker. She'll do him until her career gets a higher profile.
November 11th, 2004 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's a starfucker. She'll do him until her career gets a higher profile.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/11/11/arafat_the_monster/
November 11th, 2004 04:19 PM
glencar Please Joshy, no spam. I'm sure Arabs will post similar crap when Arik bites it.
November 11th, 2004 04:29 PM
glencar Hmm, maybe Joshy's correct. This is from powerline blog:

First Arafat created Black September as an offshoot of his Fatah organization. He presided over the operation resulting in the massacre of the Israeli Olympic athletes in Munich by Black September in 1972. The following year Arafat became the first Arab terrorist to target Americans.

He personally ordered the assassination of American Ambassador to Sudan Cleo Noel, Jr. and charge d'affaires Curtis Moore in Khartoum on March 2, 1973. (See my "Who murdered Cleo Noel?") Arafat himself presided over the Khartoum operation and ordered the assassination of Noel and Moore by short wave radio from PLO headquarters in Beirut. Moore and Noel were only the first of many Americans murdered by Arafat's terrorist thugs.

In a bizarre footnote to his assassination of American officials, Arafat became the foreign leader most frequently hosted by President Bill Clinton during his two terms in office. The many cold-blooded murders for which Arafat was responsible in the course of his life were politely passed over in silence as they remained entirely unavenged.
November 11th, 2004 04:32 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffhard, what's the point? We won, they lost, moveon.org! LOL

Yeah,yeah,yeah....I suppose your right Blue. I just get sick and tired of hearing this shit from people about these nonexistence lies that Bush told! And I'm sick of some Euros here that say that Bush is a moran when their own leaders are as corrupt as the day is long! Hello UN Oil-for-Food Program! The most corrupt progam ever in the history of civilization! The largest monetary scandal ever and OUR president is an idiot?!?!?! Glass houses and shit if ya get my meaning here.....

Riffhard
November 11th, 2004 04:39 PM
glencar Oh no doubt. But now the time for governing ahs come & it's best to let the Prez get on with it. The nuttiness should be ignored. Did you see ABC News had a story in response to "the many emails" they'd received from crazed lefties about vote fraud in last week's election? These dumb fucks couldn't buy a clue in a good season.
November 11th, 2004 04:44 PM
Riffhard "These dumb fucks couldn't buy a clue in a good season."-glencar

Oh that's good! That's very very good!

Riffhard

November 11th, 2004 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's a starfucker. She'll do him until her career gets a higher profile.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 11th, 2004 04:57 PM
Bloozehound they're saying Arafat died of aids
November 11th, 2004 05:03 PM
Cant Catch Me Good, and not soon enough. That motherfucker deserved to die, and I can't believe that as the former leader of a terrorist organization that he was accepted as a spokesman for the Palastinians by the international community.

And I'm not even Jewish or all that pro-Israel.
November 11th, 2004 05:03 PM
gypsy Actually, a lot of Arabs are homosexual.
November 11th, 2004 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, a lot of Arabs are homosexual.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 11th, 2004 05:36 PM
Cant Catch Me
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, a lot of Arabs are homosexual.

I don't think you got it quite right, Gypsy. In fact, heterosexual Arab men are extremely rare.
November 11th, 2004 05:40 PM
gypsy You worded that much better. I'm sick today...I've got the flu.
However, it would be completely understandable if a high percentage of Arab women were lesbians.
November 11th, 2004 06:09 PM
Joey

GOODNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J. Ewing ! ™
November 11th, 2004 06:09 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Yeah,yeah,yeah....I suppose your right Blue. I just get sick and tired of hearing this shit from people about these nonexistence lies that Bush told! And I'm sick of some Euros here that say that Bush is a moran when their own leaders are as corrupt as the day is long! Hello UN Oil-for-Food Program! The most corrupt progam ever in the history of civilization! The largest monetary scandal ever and OUR president is an idiot?!?!?! Glass houses and shit if ya get my meaning here.....

Riffhard

I've heard that Kofi "Cup" Annan will not mention anything about this and that he's avoiding the issue. However, he's got time to criticize what the United States is doing? Why doesn't the fucker just look in the mirror and talk about the issue? Hypocrite.
November 11th, 2004 06:16 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh no doubt. But now the time for governing ahs come & it's best to let the Prez get on with it. The nuttiness should be ignored. Did you see ABC News had a story in response to "the many emails" they'd received from crazed lefties about vote fraud in last week's election? These dumb fucks couldn't buy a clue in a good season.

How about this:

Did you hear/see Juan Williams on Fox News reading e-mails from radicals that "explained" why the election might have been "tainted"? What a joke.

But you know what was really funny? Watching the election coverage on November 2nd and switching over to CBS to see Ed Bradley tell Dan Rather that, no matter what, there was no way Kerry could catch up to Bush in Ohio! You should have seen Dan Rather's face! He was in denial.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6