ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHICAGO SUMMIT UPDATE!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th October 2006 01:28 PM
nankerphelge My word, I love Chicago.

This was the first nice break I have had from work in a while. I was longing for it. I was dying for it to get here.

Yet, as the magic day approached, no tingle.
None.
jb was right, the tingle was missing.
I didn't feel prepared
I had little energy

Then, the day before we left, a full-on ugly sinus cold hit.

The human skull can hold over 18 gallons of snot.

No kidding!

Little known fact.

Even less known, taking 8 Psuedofeds in 6 hours cannot stop a full nasal Nolte.

We picked up TomL at 7:10 am.
We got lit on the way to the airport.
We got lit in the airport at 8am (Jamesons on the rocks)
Heineken on the plane.
Then, as the cold set in, we hit the Irish pub.
3 Smithwicks, some Jamesons, a few trips to the room to freshen up, then the true in-room pre-party (vodka and cranberry).
Quick stop at Pug's party, a heineken, street bones, fever, cold, wind, can't breathe.

I was pretty warm at the show.
My Lil' Abner boots felt like 50 lbs each on the end of my feverish legs. Thank god LJ got that van!
She Was Hot was so amazing, I can't even talk about it yet.
I remember wandering around looking for a hot dog singing You Got The Silver. People around me parted to let me through. Drank from a flask.

Show's over, more wandering in the cold outside Soldier Field until we found the van. Thank god LJ got that van!

Back to the room to freshen up and then we are off to Kingston Mines round midnite. I now have all 18 gallons of snot in the hold! I must party forth!

The mines was great, as advertised. Got a nice version of Walkin The Dog from Andre Something or Other and the Blues Alley Cats.

Then some old dude with a bunch of really good younger guitars all around him. Don't recall who they were because my head could no longer sense anything other than SNOT -- pounding snot in my head!!

We left.
We got a burrito.
It helped.

Next morning, no better.
About 10, I stumbled around the room in the dark til I found Thomas by the TV doin the wake and bake.
I helped.

Then, coffee run to the lobby, handfulls of cold medicine -- Airborne, Psuedofed red pills, Pseudofed Magna Cold Super Plus tablets -- NOTHING.

Now a word from our sponsor.
Pseudofed sucks ass.
Thank you.

Lunchtime, we all returned to the Irish Pub at the hotel. Had a chicken pot pie.
Figured, hell...it's pot and it's pie ... gotta be good!
Tasted nothing, but enjoyed the shredded cabbage on the side. More on that later.

Many Harps and an Irish coffe later, we find that President Bush is in the hotel. All sorts of cops everywhere:

Secret Service,
Chicago Police -- who are remarkably large, incidently,
County Police
Hotel Security,
Firemen even!

We decided to use the old college dorm trick of a damp towel by the door!!

Got to the room, preparing for Uncle Mortys, chibed up, and THEN...

I decided to have a little bourbon.
Doctor Jack.
Now I usually swear by Irish and will enjoy Canadian -- but I have never really been a bourbon fan.

HOWEVER

By Jack No. 2, the snot had 100% evaporated.
Gone.
Didn't blow it out, or hock any up
GONE!!
All of it.
All nite!

Went to Uncle Morty's and molested a NY Strip, taters, asparagus, a bottle of red, and a big honking Montecristo Churchill for desert!

Then on to Buddy Guys where we nearly got busted burnin by the meathead bouncer. But we survived. Red Stripes and a really great blues band. When most everyone went back for the pajama party, me and my baby stayed and listen to the last set.

Round 1 am or so, the lead singer says "Who likes the Rollin' Stones?" A few of us yelled. He says "What would you do if they walked in here right now?"

I shat myself.

The Stones did not come in, but they played a nasty raunchy version of Miss You (probably howe it would have sounded if Keith had his say)

Then, the Mines beckoned. Caught another couple sets by two great blues bands. What a great club -- I love it.

Got back by 3:30 or so.
Pajama party was over.

Wake and bake on Fryday, then down to the pub!
Another glorious corned beef on rye with Harps!
A couple of goodbye burns and we were off to the airport.
Beautiful sunny day -- wanted to stay and keep our Buffalo hero company. Thank god you got that van.

Arrived back in DC, at 8 or so.
Got to the car, leaned out to pay the parking and that cabbage I mentioned -- yep -- nearly killed Tom and Mindy.

I love Chicago
Pseudofed sucks
Jack Daniels is far better than I gave it credit for!

Love ya all!

nanky

14th October 2006 02:09 PM
LadyJane Since I'm not sure when I'll have internet access (due to massive power outages in Buffalo) I need to post some thoughts.

Chicago is a great town. We loved it last year and it was even better this year.

My flight was great. Met MEG, Peggy and GotToRollMe at the airport. Decided to wait for Nanky, TomL and Mindy. As luck would have it we found a shuttle for all of us to take us to our Hotel. I feel so sorry for the poor Non-Mutant who was with us.

Got to Hotel and were able to check in EARLY!!!!!!
Unpacked and time to hit Kitty O'Sheas ..props to Margaret the lovely lass who took care of us. (She's working today..I'm going to see her in a few minutes)

Rain was coming down sideways and every time someone opened the door we looked at each other with a lil fear.

I confirmed the Van with Peter. Peter was our hero!!! A warm 14 seat van to pick us up from Hotel, take us to Shidoobee Party, Soldier Field, pick us up, back to Hotel, to Kingston Mines. What a guy.

Before long, the elusive Tele arrives. Wonderful to finally meet you.

Here comes Parmeda and a carload of booze. (Like we needed more). Glencar arrives with the BEST possible treats, trickets from Maxlugars birthday bash. LMAO.

Time to hit the rooms for final preparations. We meet in the lobby. Here comes Boomy!!! He made it!!!

We walk outside...the rain had stopped!!!! My dearest M aka GotToRollMe...she promised it would stop and it did!!!

Off to Grace O'malleys for some preshow drinks and a greeting to Pug!!!

Pam took a great pic of the group outside Soldier Field. Hope it gets posted.

Despite the dire predictions, IMO, the weather for ME was perfect. I was not on the floor and had covering over me and I was comfortable. Review of show is in another thread.

Post party at Kingston Mines was great. Nothing....Nothing like authentic Chicago Blues. The perfect music after a Stones show. Andre Taylor's band was workin it.

Staggered back to Hotel with GotToRollMe at about 3. Passed out.

We wake up damaged...and what a way to beat a hangover..start drinking and head to the indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Very refreshing. It's nap time but we get word President Bush is on his way. Yeah..I'm NO fan but it was neat to see all the security detail. It was extra fun for me to walk around these geeks in my RS jammie pants and RS warm up jacket.

I behaved.

Dinner at Morton's was spectacular. We heathens DO have class and clean up nicely. Buddy Guys's for a nice set of Blues and then back for the infamous PJ party.

So sad to say goodbye to my dear dear friends.

Yes, believe it or not the tears started as I hugged Glencar and Boomy goodbye Thursday night.

BIG tears saying goodbye to my dear friend GotToRollMe. This was her first venture and hadn't met any of us. You were a trooper and we ALL look forward to seeing you again in AC.

Back to Kitty O'Sheas to watch the unfolding disaster in Buffalo courtesy of CNN. Knew I had to stay. And what a place to be stranded.

MEG and Peggy were so much fun. Always great to see you two and it's just too tough to say goodbye.

And then I have to say goodbye to my three Virginia buddies....hardest part of all. I know you three would have stayed with me and I appreciate your concerns about my safety.

I think LJ, Nanky and TomL have set a new standard for drinking and chiba intake. We will now present merit badges to all future summitteers who manage to keep up with us.

Well I have another day in Chicago. Hope to meet Parmeda tonight for dinner. Back to powerless Buffalo early tommorrow.

I love these Summits.

The bond between all of us is so special. We speak our own language and sometimes we just have to look at one another and no words are necessary.

Cheers to my friends. It was my pleasure to do a little bit of organizing....Den Mother to the Delinquents is actually helps ME to heal from the pain of the past year.

First trip I've taken without having to worry about Mom and Dad. I know they were smiling down on me and may have had something to do with the storm that allowed me to spend more time here!!!!

My pics will be developed and posted in a few days.

Hey...two more weeks..we do this again in Atlantic City.

WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo.

xxoo
LJ.

Special thanks to SweetVirginia for reporting all of our shenanigans!! YOU will be in AC and part of the madness!!

[Edited by LadyJane]
14th October 2006 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Joey, I heard that Mick asked from the stage, "Where's Joey?"

Funny !
14th October 2006 04:09 PM
PartyDoll MEG What a great time I had in Chicago. Thank You Lady Jane. Your Party Planning skills are excellent. You had all the bases covered: from our arrival on Wednesday until the last tearful goodbyes on Friday. We stayed in a great Hotel with an even better Irish Pub. We had Peter and his van to take our drunk asses to and from the evening's activities. A big Thank You, Peter and LJ, for the life saving Van!!!The next day was just as jam packed with fun: a lovely Dinner at Mortons, as well as fun visits to the Blues Clubs in Chicago, topped off by our hilarious RO PJ Party.

Most of my "photo time" was spent sending you all the pictures from my camera phone, so I only have a few of my friend's photos to share.

Here are a couple of pre-concert shots:

TomL and Parmeda

Another one of the "Chiba Twins"

The Van ride to Pugs Party: TomL, Lady Jane, and GotToRollMe

Some of the group outside of the Shidoobee Party: Danielle(Parmeda's friend), Parmeda, Nanky, TomL, Mindy, Meg, Glencar, and GotToRollMe

Outside of Soldier Field. Pammy I hope YOUR photo turned out better than this one

Teley lying on the ground with GotToRollMe behind him. From Left: Boomy, Meg, Glencar, LadyJane, Danielle, TomL, Nanky, and Mindy(Nanky's friend)

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
14th October 2006 04:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK ....
As promised....

Photo evidence that TomL DID sing Streets of Love with Glenny and me:

Please notice the I-I-I-I-I-I's!!!

14th October 2006 04:26 PM
GotToRollMe The Stones, Chicago, and some of the coolest people on the planet...now there's a trifecta you can't beat. What a time we had. You've been filled in on most of the stuff we did, so I'll just give some of my impressions.

After meeting at the airport I had to crash for a much-needed nap, then down to Tom and Nanky's room for a pre-show, pre-party bit of partying. Then on to Grace O'Malley's for the Shidoobee party - (Hello, Pug! We only got to say "Hi," but it was great to see you! You're looking mah-velous!) The place was packed so I stepped outside for a breath of air and, lo and behold, I look up and the clouds are parting, the moon is glowing, and the night sky is deep purple. The rain stick has worked its mojo! No rain, no snow! But the wind is blowing like a bitch and it's cold - not freezing cold, but chilly.

We all pile back into the van (thank you, Peter the van driver, you're the best!) that LJ has arranged to take us to the Shidoobee party, the show, back to the hotel after the show, and then to Kingston Mines! Okay, LJ - words cannot express what a beautiful person she is, inside and out. LJ is the Den Mother to the Delinquents...we woulda been lost without her. This girl is all heart and soul - pure gold. Seeing this show with you, LJ, especially "You Got The Silver," is something I'll never forget. YOU make dreams come true, darlin'. You're the very best of the very best.

Then on to the show. The night was clear and cold, but where we were sitting it was comfortable. From the looks of the Stones, though, they were freezing their asses off up there on that stage. The wind off the lake was brutal. I'll post a short review of the show in the other thread, but I can't add much more than what's already been said.
After the show, back to the hotel to change and get even more toasted, then on to Kingston Mines, where we're treated to some of the best blues guitar I have ever seen/heard: Andre Taylor and The Blues Alley Cats. Mercy! That cat can PLAY! Somehow LJ and I make it back to the hotel at around 3AM and I crash like a tree.

Woke up around noon, ordered a large pot of coffee from room service and sparked up. Finally get my shit together and take a cab to Chess Records at 2120 South Michigan Avenue. They're CLOSED...why, I do not know. Just a "Sorry, we're closed" sign hanging on the door. So I figure, "What the hell, I'm out and about," and tell the cabby to take me to the Peninsula Hotel, where I'd heard the Stones might be staying. I have a drink in the nearly empty bar at the Peninsula, then leave and walk around the streets for awhile just to get the feel of the city (or as much as I could in such a limited amount of time).

Back to the hotel, get ready for dinner, pre-dinner partying, and on to Morton's. What a great table of people. What a meal! First time I've ever gotten all the way through a filet mignon! I thoroughly enjoyed the food. Everything - right down to the Creme Brulee - was just splendid. And the company couldn't have been better. LJ - simply the best, what can I say that I haven't already? Plenty, actually, but I don't want to gush too much. Meg - you can't help but love her, the salt of the earth (and I love that laugh). Peg (Meg's friend) - what a character, funny as hell, and great company. Nanky - what a cool dude; I'm so glad Captain Jack cleared your head, so we could fog it right back up again with Mr. Blue! TomL - one funny fucker! I can't say enough good things about this guy. A great friend to share a Stones experience with and a real pleasure to hang out with. Glencar - I didn't get to hang out with you nearly enough, but we'll remedy that in AC. (I had an empty Tower Records bag that I was gonna torment you with, but I'll just have to save it for another time.) Bambi - I mean, Boomy - I'm so glad you got to celebrate your birthday with this crew, and with this band - you're a sweetheart. Parmeda - thank you SOOOO much for your hospitality and generosity. You went above and beyond the call of duty. I wish we'd spent more time together, and I'm so sorry you missed the dinner. I hope your friend is doing better. And Mindy - you're a great sport for putting up with a crazy bunch of Stones freaks, and you're a sweetheart to boot. I don't think I forgot anyone, and if I did, it's because I still haven't totally recovered from this week.

I just want to thank everyone for being so nice to the "new kid." You guys made me feel very welcome, and I'll treasure the memory of this trip and this show for all my days. In the words of our old friend, Mr. Keith Richards,
"It's enough to make an old man's heart cry."

Stones People are the Best People! Hell yeah!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
14th October 2006 04:32 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh and just a few more of the Post concert activities.

Morning recovery time: LJ, Mindy, Nanky, Meg, Boomy,and QueenOfUnderground

At Morton's: GotToRollMe, LJ,Tom, and Teley

Pre or Post the singing of Happy Birthday to Boomy with sparklers and all!!

Parting photo in Irish Pub. Please note minimal alcoholic beverages in Photo (and if you believe that...)

14th October 2006 04:51 PM
pdog Fucking WOW!
14th October 2006 04:54 PM
Gazza God love yas. Great pics.
14th October 2006 05:00 PM
GotToRollMe Meg! Thank you so much for posting those pics! I'm already waxing nostalgic and it's only been two days! LOL! Great job!
14th October 2006 05:45 PM
SweetVirginia
GREAT photos, Meg! Thanks for posting them.

Looks like sooooo much fun.

SV

14th October 2006 05:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great pix... I miss you! Will try one before it's too late. I'm doing my best to go to Atlantic City as I probably will be attending the Pack Expo in Chicago starting October 29, so I can flight to AC October 27 and then move to Chicago
14th October 2006 06:11 PM
pdog Voodoo may be in AC?
Did I just read that correctly...
14th October 2006 06:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
Voodoo may be in AC?
Did I just read that correctly...

I was wondering the same thing?...Am I gonna have to burn a hole in my credit card?

Voodoo...we or I should say I need confirmation please!!!!!!
14th October 2006 06:17 PM
pdog One good thing about AC, no matter what the weather is outside, it will be Hot As Rocks Off inside the show!
14th October 2006 06:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm dyin' to meet ya!

If I go to the pack expo is for sure I will be in AC, this week I will confirm
14th October 2006 06:18 PM
monkey_man Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun was had. Voodoo I hope you make it to AC!!
14th October 2006 06:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I'm dyin' to meet ya!

You must let me know immediately, Kind Sir, so that I can also make plans!!
14th October 2006 06:23 PM
monkey_man BTW anyone needs a ticket to AC, I still have an extra in FL6 Row 19 by the B stage. PM me if anyone is interested.
14th October 2006 06:24 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You must let me know immediately, Kind Sir, so that I can also make plans!!

Just make them... If you build it, they will come!
14th October 2006 06:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
Fucking WOW!

P...we missed you. You would have loved our PJ Party!!!

Unfortunately, we were all a little too wasted to take photos
14th October 2006 06:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh and just a few more of the Post concert activities.

Morning recovery time: LJ, Mindy, Nanky, Meg, Boomy,and Peggy(Meg's friend)

At Morton's: GotToRollMe, LJ,Tom, and Teley

Pre or Post the singing of Happy Birthday to Boomy with sparklers and all!!

Parting photo in Irish Pub. Please note absence of alcoholic beverages

14th October 2006 06:40 PM
LadyJane Great pics MEG!!!!

Excuse me, I AM drinkin in the farewell shot!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words Miss GotToRollMe.

Now I'm gonna HAVE to make one more stop at the Pub before I head home!!!! We had a wonderful tme.
Voodoo....get your ass to AC!!!!!

EXCUSE my typing>

In room Internet sucks.......but when I get home, no power!!!!!

LJ.
14th October 2006 06:53 PM
TomL Joey at Mortons I had Paris Hiltons pee pee for dinner. I looked for her in the hotel but with prez bush coming I think she was taken.
14th October 2006 07:15 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I'm dyin' to meet ya!

This is a very exciting development!

SV

14th October 2006 07:28 PM
TomL VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo. Is this true??????

I hope so brother............
14th October 2006 07:33 PM
glencar Wow! I've only read the last page of this thread so far & I'm already misty at all the sweet memories. Now Voodoo might be coming to AC? OWW! And Mary, Boomy & I actually did visit a Tower records in Chicago & I atoned for my past sins(it was yom kippur, right?) by buying 2 CD's whilst there. One was Willie & the Poor Boys & the other was Dylan & the Dead.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again in AC but as I said to our dear LJ, that one'll leave me with tears in me eyes as I know that'll be the last one. After seeing the shape Keith's in, it'll be a miracle if he makes Europe next year. I'm not counting on the Beacon although one never knows, do one?
14th October 2006 08:01 PM
akissaway What a terrific Summit! Fabulous pics. So sorry I missed seeing you all in my town, tipping a few with, and giving hugs to LJ, TomL, Nanky, Parmeda, PartyDollMEG, and the RO crew I haven't met yet. I didn't get to Grace O'Malley's, and couldn't make the Mines after that cold Chicago night (been under the weather since Louisville). My brother Peter (with your Steel Wheels van) said you RO'ers were great people! Of course we all knew that already. Glad you had a blast in Chicago. What's a little weather to the Stones and big-time Stones fans?

Hope to see some of you in Atlantic City. Rocks Off rocks!!
14th October 2006 08:13 PM
glencar Peter did a great job! Thanks to you & yours...
14th October 2006 08:28 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Since I'm not sure when I'll have internet access (due to massive power outages in Buffalo) I need to post some thoughts.

Chicago is a great town. We loved it last year and it was even better this year.

My flight was great. Met MEG, Peggy and GotToRollMe at the airport. Decided to wait for Nanky, TomL and Mindy. As luck would have it we found a shuttle for all of us to take us to our Hotel. I feel so sorry for the poor Non-Mutant who was with us.

Got to Hotel and were able to check in EARLY!!!!!!
Unpacked and time to hit Kitty O'Sheas ..props to Margaret the lovely lass who took care of us. (She's working today..I'm going to see her in a few minutes)

Rain was coming down sideways and every time someone opened the door we looked at each other with a lil fear.

I confirmed the Van with Peter. Peter was our hero!!! A warm 14 seat van to pick us up from Hotel, take us to Shidoobee Party, Soldier Field, pick us up, back to Hotel, to Kingston Mines. What a guy.

Before long, the elusive Tele arrives. Wonderful to finally meet you.

Here comes Parmeda and a carload of booze. (Like we needed more). Glencar arrives with the BEST possible treats, trickets from Maxlugars birthday bash. LMAO.

Time to hit the rooms for final preparations. We meet in the lobby. Here comes Boomy!!! He made it!!!

We walk outside...the rain had stopped!!!! My dearest M aka GotToRollMe...she promised it would stop and it did!!!

Off to Grace O'malleys for some preshow drinks and a greeting to Pug!!!

Pam took a great pic of the group outside Soldier Field. Hope it gets posted.

Despite the dire predictions, IMO, the weather for ME was perfect. I was not on the floor and had covering over me and I was comfortable. Review of show is in another thread.

Post party at Kingston Mines was great. Nothing....Nothing like authentic Chicago Blues. The perfect music after a Stones show. Andre Taylor's band was workin it.

Staggered back to Hotel with GotToRollMe at about 3. Passed out.

We wake up damaged...and what a way to beat a hangover..start drinking and head to the indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Very refreshing. It's nap time but we get word President Bush is on his way. Yeah..I'm NO fan but it was neat to see all the security detail. It was extra fun for me to walk around these geeks in my RS jammie pants and RS warm up jacket.

I behaved.

Dinner at Morton's was spectacular. We heathens DO have class and clean up nicely. Buddy Guys's for a nice set of Blues and then back for the infamous PJ party.

So sad to say goodbye to my dear dear friends.

Yes, believe it or not the tears started as I hugged Glencar and Boomy goodbye Thursday night.

BIG tears saying goodbye to my dear friend GotToRollMe. This was her first venture and hadn't met any of us. You were a trooper and we ALL look forward to seeing you again in AC.

Back to Kitty O'Sheas to watch the unfolding disaster in Buffalo courtesy of CNN. Knew I had to stay. And what a place to be stranded.

MEG and Peggy were so much fun. Always great to see you two and it's just too tough to say goodbye.

And then I have to say goodbye to my three Virginia buddies....hardest part of all. I know you three would have stayed with me and I appreciate your concerns about my safety.

I think LJ, Nanky and TomL have set a new standard for drinking and chiba intake. We will now present merit badges to all future summitteers who manage to keep up with us.

Well I have another day in Chicago. Hope to meet Parmeda tonight for dinner. Back to powerless Buffalo early tommorrow.

I love these Summits.

The bond between all of us is so special. We speak our own language and sometimes we just have to look at one another and no words are necessary.

Cheers to my friends. It was my pleasure to do a little bit of organizing....Den Mother to the Delinquents is actually helps ME to heal from the pain of the past year.

First trip I've taken without having to worry about Mom and Dad. I know they were smiling down on me and may have had something to do with the storm that allowed me to spend more time here!!!!

My pics will be developed and posted in a few days.

Hey...two more weeks..we do this again in Atlantic City.

WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo.

xxoo
LJ.

Special thanks to SweetVirginia for reporting all of our shenanigans!! YOU will be in AC and part of the madness!!

[Edited by LadyJane]

great story sounds like a blast... and by all accounts it sounds like a few of you can drink up a storm.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)