ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHICAGO SUMMIT UPDATE!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th October 2006 10:07 AM
LadyJane No prob.

I usually turn phone off but I'm still hoping for Scorcese to call.

LJ.
26th October 2006 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

W - W- What ?!?! .... oh , sure ! :

26th October 2006 12:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Maxy-Aid.

Has everyone gotten their mind-bending Maxy Trinket's yet?

You mean autographed pictures of your " Sixtieth Birthday Gala Celebration " ?!?!

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK }

" Off the Facade Ronnie ........ "

H.R. Puffin Joe

Kins
26th October 2006 12:29 PM
Fiji Joe I'm not sure how to tell you this Joey...but that is NOT Charlie Watts standing next to you

26th October 2006 12:33 PM
gypsy Feej?

26th October 2006 12:36 PM
Fiji Joe Gypsy?

26th October 2006 12:51 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

You mean autographed pictures of your " Sixtieth Birthday Gala Celebration " ?!?!

Yes, thrown by my wife. You know, a woman who you marry? Or forget it...

Joey?

26th October 2006 03:43 PM
glencar Joey will always have his cats.
26th October 2006 05:17 PM
Joey " Joey will always have his cats. "

I LOVE cats .

I Do .............. !!

J. " Snuggles " Kins ! ™
26th October 2006 05:40 PM
SweetVirginia

You'll always have Paris.....

26th October 2006 06:46 PM
Joey " You'll always have Paris....."

26th October 2006 11:15 PM
glencar Chicago was cold when we were there but now things are really cooling off!
27th October 2006 02:44 AM
gypsy ROCC?

27th October 2006 06:35 AM
LadyJane I see this photo is taken from ultimateinsult.com

Tried to call ya last night, gyps.

On may way to see (likely) my LAST show. Wanted to talk to you, Sis.

Don't be a stranger.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
27th October 2006 10:02 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:
ROCC?

Mad bull...lost her way
27th October 2006 10:19 AM
PartyDoll MEG Them some ugly womun..with ugly ass legs!!!
Certainly NOT the ROCC
27th October 2006 10:21 AM
Maxlugar
27th October 2006 10:31 AM
voodoopug I think it is safe to say that this summit did not work out as planned. Many recall the C10 and how there is tension now between fans that previously got along fine. This is happening again.

once again, our pleas to avoid summits has been ignored and we see what happened
27th October 2006 10:34 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I think it is safe to say that this summit did not work out as planned. Many recall the C10 and how there is tension now between fans that previously got along fine. This is happening again.

once again, our pleas to avoid summits has been ignored and we see what happened

Tele will make good! I just know it!!!!
27th October 2006 10:57 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Tele will make good! I just know it!!!!

Many hope so, and many are optimistic. We cannot let another C10 happen, and must avoid any and all Summits in the future. And if Tele is not well/healthy, we must all keep him in our prayers and wish him a safe recovery!
27th October 2006 11:14 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Many hope so, and many are optimistic. We cannot let another C10 happen, and must avoid any and all Summits in the future. And if Tele is not well/healthy, we must all keep him in our prayers and wish him a safe recovery!

A summit is a wonderful thing. 'Tis better to have loved once than to never have loved blah blah...

Life is full of the unpredictable. Embrace it and get drunk with some people you just met.
27th October 2006 11:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Pugsly, are you proposing a ban on Summiteering? Quick man, quick! We still have time to prevent this Atlantic City deal from going down!
27th October 2006 12:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Pugsly, are you proposing a ban on Summiteering? Quick man, quick! We still have time to prevent this Atlantic City deal from going down!

There have been permanent wounds from many summits that I fear shall never heal. One may argue it is better to have loved once than not to love at all, but a realist will argue that the pain is not worth the effort.

We must all choose our gatherings wisely, and drop the name "Summit".....While the "Couch Sumiteers" are strong people, we must not challenge their intestinal fortitude!

Our young Joey has not been the same since the C10!
27th October 2006 01:47 PM
Maxlugar A-Listers have no problem pulling off a successful Summit.

It's the B, C and, yes, D-Listers who can not be entrusted with such power.

Summit it up, Puggy. It's the only way to find your place in this Poster eat Poster world.
27th October 2006 01:51 PM
sirmoonie Its true Pugsly, with a proper skill set, you should be able to Summit with debonair.

F'rinstince, this could never happen at an A-List Summit.

27th October 2006 02:09 PM
sirmoonie Look at this, Pugsly. Are these people at:

1) an A-List Summit

2) a B-List Summit

3) a C-List Summit

4) a D-List Summit

Answer: turn page.
27th October 2006 02:10 PM
sirmoonie Same question here, Pugsly. What type of Summit is this? [Hint: same as above]

27th October 2006 02:15 PM
sirmoonie As we near the end of our training program, you should be able to discern at a glance what grade of Summit this is.

27th October 2006 02:35 PM
sirmoonie And our final slide - what type of Summiteers are on this bus? [Hint: They are fan club geeks going to a canceled Rolling Stones show in Atlantic City, NJ]

27th October 2006 02:52 PM
Maxlugar "Wow, Moonie's done some fine work up there!"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)