ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations JB!!!!!!!!!! 5K Posts!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
08-28-03 04:09 PM
jb How do Nebraskan jews differ from say, a New York Jew? Have you ever met a N.E. Jew....?
08-28-03 04:13 PM
kath let's not disturb josh and all his personalities any further. they're celebrating all his posts. it seems to be quite a party, and there's so MANY personalities there.....

let's watch.....
[Edited by kath]
08-28-03 04:15 PM
LadyJane Congratulations, jb!!

I was kind of hoping Voodoo would pull a good prank on you and have a message pop up at post 5001 that said, "You have reached your maximum allowable posts. Thank you and goodbye."

LadyJ.
08-28-03 04:17 PM
Joey " How do Nebraskan jews differ from say, a New York Jew? Have you ever met a N.E. Jew....? "

Nebraskan Jews are primarily Hacidic Jews from the Didactic Sect . They tend to be loners who walk together on the sidewalks AGAINST the traffic , shun bars but NOT strip clubs , and have been known to eat a burger or two on Sundays .........................................and you ?

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ . SKEE !
08-28-03 04:24 PM
KeithRichards210 http://bend.com/images/cache/article/11144_1_20030825234400.jpg
08-28-03 04:27 PM
jb LOL kr210..
Joey, I am a reform Jew with Russian grandparents. I drive a german car, eat pork, am an adulterer, and basically a kind hearted fella...
08-28-03 04:28 PM
Joey " Joey, I am a reform Jew with Russian grandparents. I drive a german car, eat pork, am an adulterer, and basically a kind hearted fella... "

.............and much loved by the Joey !
08-28-03 05:04 PM
kath apparently also much loved by the josh.

"adulterer"....yeah, can't get much more lovable than that....
08-28-03 05:11 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
kath wrote:
apparently also much loved by the josh.

"adulterer"....yeah, can't get much more lovable than that....

Yea..I wouldn't be bragging about that shit if I were you. Does your wife know you're schtupping your secretary?
08-28-03 05:16 PM
kath well, he says he's getting divorced, maybe that's why he posted earlier (i think it may have been pre 5K post....i'm not sure) that he was "no longer rich".

tsk tsk.

really, schtupping around is nothin' to be proud of, josh. and it certainly doesn't make you any more lovable in my eyes....

i think i may be close to 110 posts or so...i'm SOOO excited!!!
[Edited by kath]
08-28-03 05:24 PM
Mother baby
quote:
kath wrote:

really, schtupping around is nothin' to be proud of, josh. and it certainly doesn't make you any more lovable in my eyes....

Well... beauty is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?
I think 5k posts is just as important as anything, as it's all pretty irrelevant anyway lol.
08-28-03 05:27 PM
kath yep.
08-28-03 05:33 PM
KeithRichards210 Well I'm a lonesome lawyer, and I just came into town
I'm a looooooooonesome lawyer..and I just came into town
Well I heard so much about Rocks Off, I decided to check them out.
Well I'm staring at the Novogate, with a come-hither look in my eye
I'm leaning on the computer tower, but all I do is talk to the light

Where do I get 'em pissed off?
Where do I talk my shit talk?
I may be fucking crazy, but I know where to post it every time.
08-28-03 05:43 PM
McQueen

With just a bit more effort, you could be a complete nonentity!

You really have that certain nothing...

08-28-03 05:47 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
jb wrote:
, am an adulterer,

Does your secretary refer to your organ as 'little hanging chad'?
08-28-03 05:49 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
JaggaRichards wrote:

Does your secretary refer to your organ as 'little hanging chad'?

My guess is that she refers to him as "that quarter-inch of dangling fury"..
08-28-03 05:57 PM
kath my guess is she is gonna refer to it as that "little thing i am gonna sue off your cheating ass you sonofabitch"..

but that's just a guess.
08-28-03 06:11 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
kath wrote:
my guess is she is gonna refer to it as that "little thing i am gonna sue off your cheating ass you sonofabitch"..

but that's just a guess.

I think we're getting closer here...
08-28-03 11:28 PM
Egbert Congrats JB. 5K posts - that's quite an achievement. Tombstone material, even.
08-28-03 11:57 PM
Maxmeister Over 5000 posts all on "company time."
I wonder how many clients paid for these via the billed hours that were supposed to be used for their legal representation.
It's a great gig.

Rock on!

Rick
08-29-03 01:22 AM
kath whoa josh..."company time"...better be on the lookout for a certain caretaker of another infamous stonesboard snitching you out to your bosses. after all, LOTS of people here know where you work. it's happened before you know....

thin ice, joshy boy. ask around. undercover would be a good start.

i know i am really tired of dealing with you on this board, but even more on shidoobee because we can't take you to task there like we can here.

5 thousand posts, and counting.....is florida an alimony state??? and the child support.....just because you HAD to schtupp your secretary. brilliant move, einstein.
08-29-03 01:27 AM
gypsy I doubt jb's even an attorney...I think he lives in a single-wide with all the other migrant workers in FL.
And all this bragging about money and doing your secretary just makes it look like you're trying to make up for some shortcomings.
08-29-03 04:05 AM
Jumacfly JB!! first, congratulations!
them, i m glad you met nice french people on the board..we re not all assholes , as american are not all fat and stupid... keep posting , especially your anal posts, i love them (the posts, hu?? )

cheers
Ju
08-29-03 04:50 AM
dealer squealing I thought JB lived with his mother!?! He sounded like that. Anyway keep on posting you handy pervert
08-29-03 06:19 AM
Moonisup 5000???

it's ok

rik
08-29-03 06:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat When will you quite JB?
08-29-03 07:59 AM
Jumacfly JB releases a new single called "don t stop"...
08-29-03 08:48 AM
Factory Girl LOl, jb you must have "Sticky Fingers"!!

Congrats!!
08-29-03 08:53 AM
Jacques Hi jb
08-29-03 09:11 AM
Jacques Hi jb
I like you're happy on this quite good board, dedicated to The Rolling Stones and not yo you. It's a quite good family I found here for many years now. But why do you always make differences between people ?
You got a great record in quantity and I appreciate it...
"Even some French people" you said, I think there are good and bad people everywhere even in USA. I like USA and people living there. I have good contacts with a lot of people there and make a lot of RS trades.
But I'm here on this board to have contacts and "amitiés" to RS fans, I do appreciate what what Jaxx, Gazza and Gerardo do for all the community and they are very good FRIENDS. The other guys and girls too.
So Bravo pour ton record, mais gardes le pour toi et surtout pas pour certains français seulement.
And go on for our common passion, The Rolling Stones
Hi all
sorry for that and my poor English but I can't understand and stand why French people are so different for a small part of US guys.
Leave, it's ok now.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7