ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations JB!!!!!!!!!! 5K Posts!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
09-01-03 09:49 PM
JaggaRichards well, the beatles are better than lawyers
09-01-03 10:46 PM
MarthaMyDear GYPSY, if you think THOSE pix are excellent, just wait until
you see the pic. I'll post in this thread ASAP (I can't right
now 'cause my computer is too messed-up to do that until I
get my new one next week, I think), so I'll PM you and let
you know when it's posted, ok., and I'll talk to you soon!!!
Anyways, TAKE CARE,
PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
09-02-03 06:34 AM
Zack Congrats, Josh. No one can say you don't put a lot of time into this board.

While I have your attention, please explain the significance of your latest avatar. Also, I think I speak for many of us when I ask: where's the nude shot of your secretary as avatar? I'd much prefer that.

Zack

09-02-03 10:30 AM
littleredrooster 5000 posts!!

Amazing!!

You should anticipate an award when Gazza completes the UK leg of this current, poorly attended tour!

Wilfred Brambell
09-02-03 10:47 AM
jb Thank you Rooster...I can hardly wait!
09-02-03 12:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot To jb 5000 posts is really nothing. At the current rate he is posting, he'll make 10,000 by Oct 16th 2003!
09-02-03 12:07 PM
jb MY birthday is 10/11/62.....born the same day the Stones formed.
09-02-03 12:11 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
MY birthday is 10/11/62.....born the same day the Stones formed.

Ahhhh...good news/bad news, eh?
09-02-03 12:14 PM
jb Did you know Marc Bolan was indeed Jewish? Also Robin Trevor(sic) of "Yes".
[Edited by jb]
09-02-03 01:26 PM
Boomy YES!!

My birth date was 10/11/82...after the Stones European Tour!!!!
09-02-03 01:30 PM
jb Interesting Boomy..we share a birthday....hopefully one day you will also share my wallet.....
09-02-03 01:36 PM
Joey " ....hopefully one day you will also share my wallet..... "

You make young Jercee giggle .

Knock Knock !

Who's there ?

Jercee !

Jercee Who ?

Jercee ! ..........................................Joe !

Jercee Joe Wolcott !

The Jercee , Established 1999 and loving every single minute of it .
09-02-03 01:55 PM
jb Joey, no kidding...I was at Borders this weekend with the family killing time before we saw the new jackie Chang thriller "Medallion". I was perusing the ailses and their is a new book dedicated to Jewish rock stars....really amazing stuff.
09-02-03 02:14 PM
Joey " I was perusing the ailses and their is a new book dedicated to Jewish rock stars....really amazing stuff. "

Are there any Jewish Athletes ?

Have there EVER been any Jewish athletes in the history of the world .

Do Jews play ball ?????

Developing ................

Jercee !

09-02-03 02:17 PM
jb Yes Joey-
1)Hank Greenberg
2)Sandy Kaufaux
3)Mark Spitz
4)Shaun Greene
5)Ed Newman
6)Pete Sampras
7)Don Rickles
09-02-03 03:16 PM
Joey " 6)Pete Sampras "

Really ?!?!

1/2 Jew ?!?!?!

" Don Rickles is a Genius Ronnie "

SKEE!
09-02-03 03:21 PM
jb He says he is 75% Greek and 25% Jewish(Dad).
Did you know Ethel Merman was not Jewish?
09-02-03 03:24 PM
Joey " Did you know Ethel Merman was not Jewish? "

No , but I DID know that Johnny Carson is a Gentile who has the wit of a Jew .

He still does I believe , but he is in poor health like Jerry Lewis . ( At least he has the decency to stay out of the public eye these days ) .

" Lewis looks TERRIBLE Ronnie "

Jercee !

09-02-03 03:29 PM
jb Well, I admire Lewis(a jew) b/c no matter what anyone says, they guy has helped raise millions and millions for those wonderful kids....watching the telethon yesterday, I realize how lucky I am to have 2 healthy children...those kids are but for the grace of god and I am glad I was able to make a substantial pledge. Lewis looks terrible b/c he is on steroids for some type of breathing disorder...he is swollen like a blimp....I still cry when he sings the theme from 'Carousel" at the end of the show....walk on.....Jacky
09-02-03 03:38 PM
Joey ....I still cry when he sings the theme from 'Carousel" at the end of the show....walk on.....Jacky "

I cry when you state that YOU cry . I thought that was the theme from ' West Side Story ' he sang towards the end .

" And you will never ..............................you will never ........................never walk alone Ronnie "

...............or is that " Love Again " ???????????

All the Best Cowboys have Joey Eyes Ronnie "

Kins !
09-02-03 03:42 PM
jb wALK ON jOEY AND mAX, WALK ON ....
09-02-03 05:43 PM
KeithRichards210 Oie givalt!! When is this masturbatory thread gonna end???
09-02-03 06:10 PM
glencar This jerk has posted about 5% of the total posts at this board. He brings it down with his constant diatribes about nothing. He's such a good Jew he dumped his wife for an allegedly hot secretary. I think we should salute Joshy!
09-02-03 06:24 PM
Jacques Hi
I like these quite interesting Rolling Stones threads.
Thanks a lot
09-02-03 06:36 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
glencar wrote:
This jerk has posted about 5% of the total posts at this board. He brings it down with his constant diatribes about nothing. He's such a good Jew he dumped his wife for an allegedly hot secretary. I think we should salute Joshy!

Oh yea..let's see..
Fucking around on his wife, doing coke before a court case, spending all his clients' time posting shit here and on Shidoobee...and proud of it, too!! What a gem!
[Edited by KeithRichards210]
09-02-03 06:50 PM
Mother baby
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:

Oh yea..let's see..

Fucking around on his wife,

Thats cool, Mick does it

09-02-03 06:58 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
"Mick does it"

LOL!!!
09-02-03 09:18 PM
kath unbelievable. does josh have no clients? does his firm just choose not to send him any clients because he seems so busy all the time on the computer? maybe the "banging" sound coming from his office (i.e. janitorial closet) frightened clients and other attorneys away?

whatever the scenario, how FORTUNATE we are here in stones land (rocks off and shidoobee) to be "blessed" with his crap.

quality time with the family in borders before going to see a movie...how quaint. was the secretary busy this weekend, josh?

all this "god loves me, jesus saves" shit is totally nauseating...typical of somebody who would do something as totally despicable as screw around on his wife and thumping his religious propoganda at the same time.

waste of air.
09-02-03 09:39 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:

Oh yea..let's see..
Fucking around on his wife, doing coke before a court case, spending all his clients' time posting shit here and on Shidoobee...and proud of it, too!! What a gem!
[Edited by KeithRichards210]

Let me be the first to nominate Josh for sainthood!
Or for our next President!
09-03-03 10:30 AM
jb Glencar, funny how whenever you appear here(which fortunately is not often)you go out of you way to attempt to point out that I am somehow a detriment to the board. Do you think anyone in authority here gives a flying fuck about how you feel about my posts? Don't you think by now if they really were offended I would by gone? People like you, kath51,Lucad4, McQueen and jaggaRichards, spend a lot of time responding to my posts in an attempt to demonize me. You obviously fail to get it and as Sirstonesalot pointed out, if you are so upset by my posts don't read them. The board has all kinds of characters for better or worse. Aren't you known as "Blue" on Gasx3..have you ever posted anything that has offended anyone? My stchik is very old by now and anyone with 1/2 a brain gets, ignores it, or enjoys it. I find people like you and the other aforementioned members to be very hypocritical in your attacks. I also suspect that in "real" life you guys must be royal ass-holes if you can get so worked up over a Rolling Stones message board-this is cyberspace, not reality. Believe me, I would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that 9 out 10 people on this site would find me much more enjoyable to be with in real life than you.

[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7