ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations JB!!!!!!!!!! 5K Posts!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
09-03-03 10:53 AM
Joey

The Blue vs. Storm Debates on Gas X were the stuff of legend and were featured in " Entertainment Weekly ( circa 1999 ) .

Jersee !
09-03-03 11:39 AM
beer Wow jb! you already are 100 posts over 5k! Congratulations again!!

My favorite jb post was number 1726. though number 3074 was also pretty incredible. and who could forget number 2521? very informative.

his best posts were number 1968 through 1974. he was really posting well at that time. some people refer to those posts as the "Golden Era" of jb posts.

in all seriousness though, well done JB. you are a pillar of this community and an assett to this board. I will always think of you as "the fifth Beatle".
09-03-03 11:52 AM
KeithRichards210
quote:
beer wrote:
Wow jb! you already are 100 posts over 5k! Congratulations again!!

My favorite jb post was number 1726. though number 3074 was also pretty incredible. and who could forget number 2521? very informative.

his best posts were number 1968 through 1974. he was really posting well at that time. some people refer to those posts as the "Golden Era" of jb posts.

in all seriousness though, well done JB. you are a pillar of this community and an assett to this board. I will always think of you as "the fifth Beatle".

I prefer to think of him as the 17th Osmond myself...
09-03-03 12:22 PM
jb You know KR210, I have never included you among people who I genuinely dislike(e.g.Glencar,Lucad4,McQueen) because I really think your funny and have a good sense of humor. I wish for once you would forget about what Kath51 or rainingblimps would think, and admit you enjoy some of my posts....not all, but some....Don't allow a few bullies to dictate who you can associate with...
09-03-03 12:55 PM
KeithRichards210 :YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNN:
09-03-03 01:22 PM
jb That's what I mean...that's your typical response b/c you don't want to acknowledge my post..it's a little to "mushy" for your image. That's cool....it's really your lose.
[Edited by jb]
09-03-03 01:58 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:
:YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNN:

We regard you as more of a Ken Osmond type here!
09-03-03 02:02 PM
jb Your another guy who until recently I had no real problem with...I was taken aback by the ferociousness of your attacks and accompanying language....I am willing to let by gones be by gones but it's your call.
09-03-03 02:54 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
JaggaRichards wrote:

We regard you as more of a Ken Osmond type here!

"Gee Mrs. Cleaver, your ass looks really nice today"
09-03-03 02:59 PM
jb I think I may buy the new Porshe SUV..I saw a navy blue one the other day and it really looked awesome..the interior was sweet. How much do they run? I figure b/t 50-70K?
09-03-03 03:29 PM
kath
quote:
jb wrote:
Your another guy who until recently I had no real problem with...I was taken aback by the ferociousness of your attacks and accompanying language....I am willing to let by gones be by gones but it's your call.

accompanying language. that'll teach you. he jumps me for my language too, but he's the one who commits adultry and then brags about it here on the board. he's the one who lies about his money and his prestige. and he has the audacity to lecture someone about "language." and then he likes to throw a little "jesus" in for good measure...

what a piece of work.
09-03-03 03:56 PM
jb Kath51, I sincerely will prayer for you this weekend...I am saddened by the lack of civility in your recent posts directed towards me...I am sorry if something else is wrong in your life and you need to vent-I just wish you would leave me a lone ....I forgive you and trust that you are just going through a rough period...May god bless you and bring you the joy and happiness that his only son died on the cross for.
09-03-03 03:57 PM
Joey " May god bless you and bring you the joy and happiness that his only son died on the cross for. "

Is that from " Annie Hall " ?

09-03-03 04:01 PM
jb No, it's from '"Gypsy"
09-03-03 04:07 PM
Joey " No, it's from '"Gypsy" "

Gypsy ?????????

GYPSY ?!?!?!?! Did you REALLY say GYPSY ?!?!?!

Oh my God !!!!! Poem alert , Go Joey , NOW !!!!!! :

Now the party's over
I'm so tired ;
Then I see you coming
Out of nowhere .
Much communication in a motion
Without conversation or a notion ;
Avalon ...........Come to Joey !

When the samba takes you
Out of nowhere ;
And the background's fading
Out of focus .
Yes the picture changing
Every moment ;
And your destination
You don't know it .
Avalon............Come to Joey !

When you bossa nova
There's no holding ;
Would you have me dancing
Out of nowhere ???????????
Avalon ..........Come to Joey

Jercee Joe and the Dixie Dancekins !

09-03-03 04:10 PM
jb The big corporations and negligent M.D.'s call it "tort reform". The average citizen calls it "irresponsibility".
09-03-03 04:15 PM
Joey " The average citizen calls it "irresponsibility". "

I call it another " Bloated Lawyer "

" Josh pees cologne Ronnie "

SKEE KINS !
09-03-03 04:27 PM
KeithRichards210 Lawyer Season Open...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunting attorneys for sport has lately become somewhat of a past time for people. Enough so that the government has stepped in with new laws limiting such things as who can hunt them, how many can be hunted, and by what means...

1. Any person with a valid State hunting license may harvest attorneys.

2. The taking of attorneys with traps or deadfalls is permitted. The use of currency as bait is prohibited.

3. The killing of attorneys with a vehicle is prohibited. If accidentally struck, remove road kill to roadside, then proceed to nearest car wash.

4. It is unlawful to chase, herd, or harvest attorneys from a helicopter or other aircraft.

5. It shall be unlawful to shout, "whiplash," "ambulance!" or, "Free Perrier!" for the purposes of trapping attorneys.

6. It shall be unlawful to use cocaine, young boys, $100 bills, prostitutes, or vehicle accidents to attract attorneys.

7. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of whorehouses, health spas, ambulances, or hospitals.

8. If an attorney is elected to government office, there will be a $500 bounty on the pelt.

9. Stuffed or mounted attorneys must have a state health department inspection for rabies, vermin and contagious diseases.

10. It shall be illegal for a hunter to disguise himself as a reporter, drug dealer, pimp, female law clerk, sheep, accident victim, bookie, or tax accountant for the purposes of hunting attorneys.

Attorney Bag Limits:

Yellow-Bellied Sidewinder = 5
Hairless Civil Libertarian = 7
Skinny-Assed Ambulance Chaser = 12
Horse or Cattle Rustler Defender = 20
Silver-Tongued Murderer Defender = 50
Jack-Legged Divorce Litigator = No limit
Honest Attorney = Extinct
09-03-03 06:35 PM
JaggaRichards LMAO KR210!!!!
09-03-03 07:54 PM
gypsy jb, when I visit my mom in Florida some time, I would like to share a few lines of Lady C with you.
09-03-03 08:02 PM
stonedinaustralia well speaking as a lawyer myself i must say i find all this lawyer bashing somewhat of a bore - seems too come with the turf and i've heard it all before and is so much water of off a duck's back

i will say tho, to those that carp and whine, you'll be singing a different song when you find yourself in a position of needing a lawyer - for whatever reason and don't think it can't happen to YOU - the fact is with each passing day the likelihood of your average citizen finding themselves in some kind of legal minefield increases as society becomes more and more rule bound and if my experience in the law has shown me one thing these things can happen in an instant - one slight error of judgment or carelessness (either on your part or that of someone else) and you can find yourself in so much shit you'll be glad of some professional assistance to get you out of it - no matter what the cost

as i said, if you think that "it'll never happen to me" you are fooling yourself

you think keith extricated himself from the toronto mess all by himself??
09-03-03 08:07 PM
stonedinaustralia btw jb, congratualtions - as beer noted,the way you're going you'll have 6k up in about a week
09-03-03 08:12 PM
gypsy SIA, I noticed the lawyer-bashing, and was quite perturbed. All of us pretty much need a lawyer at some point in our lives...mine got me out of a lot of trouble when I was younger...and I am forever grateful.
09-03-03 09:02 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
well speaking as a lawyer myself i must say i find all this lawyer bashing somewhat of a bore - seems too come with the turf and i've heard it all before and is so much water of off a duck's back

No offense meant toward you. Sorry. And you DO make some good points....
On the other hand, it's a JOKE. I was simply joshin' Josh. Please take it at that.
(I guess lawyer season is closed here, eh?)
[Edited by KeithRichards210]
09-03-03 09:34 PM
stonedinaustralia no worries kr210 - don't get me wrong, i can see the funny side of it (your post) and i won't deny there are some out there who do abuse their positions and give the rest a bad name - but that can apply to most walks of life
09-03-03 09:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks for chiming in SIA.

I have an Uncle who is a lawyer, and pals who are lawyers...including several of my friends here.

I can appreciate a joke as much as anyone...but sometimes a joke crosses the line.
09-03-03 09:52 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
no worries kr210 - don't get me wrong, i can see the funny side of it (your post) and i won't deny there are some out there who do abuse their positions and give the rest a bad name - but that can apply to most walks of life

Thanks for understanding. I in no way meant to condemn the legal profession. Yes, there are those who abuse the hell out of their position, but I'm not one to brand everyone. And yes, that applies to ALL walks of life.
09-04-03 10:31 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
the fact is with each passing day the likelihood of your average citizen finding themselves in some kind of legal minefield increases as society becomes more and more rule bound...

"rule bound"....now that's a nice phrase. What does it mean though...totalitarianism lite? LOL.

09-04-03 10:37 AM
jb I love SIA..he is another voice of reason in this otherwise vast wasteland....
09-04-03 10:51 AM
Joey " All of us pretty much need a lawyer at some point in our lives...mine got me out of a lot of trouble when I was younger...and I am forever grateful. "

......and you STILL pee perfume my Princess .

Come to Joey ............................

Jercee " Two Puffs " Joe !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7