ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations JB!!!!!!!!!! 5K Posts!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
09-08-03 11:49 AM
Joey " Joey from Nebraska is pretty much the funniest around these parts. "

Blue .....................you are much loved by the Joey .

Joey Carson !
09-08-03 11:54 AM
Joey " Who did they beat? "

Chargers ( Coached by Marty Shot-and-a-Beer-Meister who was Head Coach in Kansas City for ten years but was drilled by Elway the entire time , just like his tenure in Cleveland )

Marty had to " resign " from his job with the Chiefs because he got into a " Sticky " situation with a co-ed from Kansas University back in ' 97 ( his own daughter's girlfriend -- YES !!!! ) .

" Is Trent Green still QB.... "

Oh Yeah Baby !!!!!

JACKY !
09-08-03 11:59 AM
jb ...........
[Edited by jb]
09-08-03 12:01 PM
jb Didn't Bill Cowher also dip into the forbidden fruit of Kordell's sister? A little Brown Sugar how come you taste so good..
09-08-03 12:05 PM
Joey " Didn't Bill Cowher also dip into the forbidden fruit of Kordell's sister? A little Brown Sugar how come you taste so good.. "

No , but Playmate of the Year Tina Jordan's kid is " mixed " .

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure , here ya go :

www.TinaJordan.com

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

09-08-03 12:24 PM
jb Wow Joey, she is hot....I use to love Vanessa Del Rio and Serena.
09-08-03 12:31 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
[Edited by jb]

Oh cmon JB...this post should be disqualified.
Either delete it or I'll report you to the administators.
09-08-03 12:35 PM
jb You know the scary thing MB, I have been reported by some to the administrators....who would actually do such a thing and what is your opinion of them?
09-08-03 12:38 PM
Joey " You know the scary thing MB, I have been reported by some to the administrators....who would actually do such a thing and what is your opinion of them? "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

09-08-03 12:39 PM
Joey

I mean :

{{{{{{{{{ Bridget Monet !!!!!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}

( circa 1982 )

09-08-03 12:55 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
...who would actually do such a thing and what is your opinion of them?

That's not a question that I can objectively answer really.

[Edited by Mother baby]
09-08-03 02:08 PM
Joey " I've had a few hard knocks on the boards myself...most deserved, some not. But just like anything else in life,if it makes one a better person than it's all worth it. But who cares really, in the end it's all about The Rolling Stones anyway. "

Take the pain !

TAKE THE PAIN !!!!!!!!

{{ Sgt. Joey Barnes }}
09-08-03 02:15 PM
Boomy
quote:
jb wrote:
Didn't Bill Cowher also dip into the forbidden fruit of Kordell's sister? A little Brown Sugar how come you taste so good..

Marty was at Washington for one year, but Daniel Snyder gave him the boot. Figures...Jeff George was washed up.

But Kordell took a beatin' from my Niners!!! 5 sacks and 3 picks. I almost felt sorry for the guy....he has no line. You will probably see Rex Grossman in there if they have no shot at the playoffs.

And JB, Dorsey is 3rd string!!! YES!!!!

[Edited by Boomy]
09-08-03 02:27 PM
jb Grossman is not Jewish.
09-08-03 02:29 PM
Boomy JB, whatever happened to Jonathan Silverman, the guy in the Weekend at Bernie's movies???
09-08-03 02:33 PM
jb He is more invovled "behind"the camera...and yes, he is Jewish.
09-08-03 02:46 PM
Joey " He is more invovled "behind"the camera...and yes, he is Jewish. "

So is Tony Randall !

09-08-03 02:54 PM
jb I read in the National Enquirer (whose offices are about 3 minutes east of my palace)that Demi Moore is getting advice from Madonna on how to "tame" her younger lover. Aston Kruscher form "That 70's show". Apparently, she is going to Kabbalah, which Madonna credits with saving her marriage to the also younger Guy Ritchie. Demi is even trying to get Ashton to wear the red string bracelet on his writ, referred to a "Rachel's String" to ward off evil....Kabbalah is a form of Jewish mysticism which I was told was only available to Jewish men over 40 who studies torah all day...go figure...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7