ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations JB!!!!!!!!!! 5K Posts!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
08-28-03 12:32 PM
jb I just would like to thank all of you who made this possible. I have really enjoyed the friendships developed here and although we may disagree from time to time, we all have the Stones to unite us. When I first started posting, I had no idea I would become the #1 poster on this site, but I felt a certain amount of responsibility to keep this board going when news regarding the band was a little slow. I know at first I came off a some rich, arrogant lawyer who thought that just b/c I make over 1/2 million a year, live in a 6 bedroom 61/2 bath house in lovely Boca, and drove an S-series mercedes with chrome AMG wheels, am extremely handsome , I was somehow better than everyone else. It didn't help matters that I was having sex with my incredibly hot secretary . Also, my obsession with ticket sales, concert grosses, and hatred of the Beatles did not necessarily ingratiate me to some. nevertheless, in time, I found a family here ...people like Rik, Parmeda, Throbby, SS, Max, Joey,Telecaster, FG, Nanker, Vodoo, Gazza, Jaxx, Moonie, and yes, even some French people....We have all share moments of joy, as well as despair, and helped each other through some very tough times. I want to end by again thanking all of you and pledging that I will continue to keep this board going and look forward to all of us celebrating my 10k post in the near future!!!!
[Edited by jb]
08-28-03 12:41 PM
Joey " I want to end by again thanking all of you and pledging that I will continue to keep this board going and look forward to all of us celebrating my 10k post in the near future!!!! "

In honor of this most " Storied " occasion I hearby Drop a Log .

***** Sound of Joey getting up from his desk and walking to the bathroom a little " woodenly " ( if you catcha my drift -----or am I being obtuse ???? )

Developing ...........................

Literally .............................

" Shawshank Me Ronnie "

JACKY BOY BLUE !
Nellcote As stated in a previous thread, prolonged exposure to sunlight in the State of Florida tends to have a peculiar effect on some of it's residents.

Has it really by 5k worth of posts? I had not noticed.
telecaster Congrats jb on 5,000. Not since Cal Ripken broke Lou Gehrigs record have I been so choked up

I think you should throw a little bash for yourself at the Boca Polo Club in your own honor

08-28-03 12:43 PM
Joey " I think you should throw a little bash for yourself at the Boca Polo Club in your own honor "

I think he should bang his secretary so hard that she will not be able to sit down the entire Labor Day Weekend .

Bangy !
08-28-03 12:44 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, well, uhm, eh, good job Josh...
08-28-03 12:47 PM
Joey " Yeah, well, uhm, eh, good job Josh... "

What ? The banging ?

Knock Knock !

Who's there ?

Joe !

Joe Who ??????

Joe ! ......................................Skee !

JoeSkee!

08-28-03 12:49 PM
nankerphelge To borrow from Mick:

You know at first everyone thought you were you know slow, a bit of a dim bulb, but now that we all know you, we know you can't help it!!

Party on counselor
08-28-03 12:49 PM
parmeda 5 Thousand Gold Balloons have just been sent skyward in your honor, Josh!
Congratulations
08-28-03 12:52 PM
Joey " You know at first everyone thought you were you know slow, a bit of a dim bulb, but now that we all know you, we know you can't help it!! "

The " Tardrite 2003 " is a hell of a lot more popular than you think Nanky !

" Yaw Me Ronnie "

SKEE !

08-28-03 12:54 PM
beer congratulations jb! it's just too bad that about 2000 of your posts looked like this:

---------------------------------
(Edited by JB)

---------------------------------
08-28-03 12:57 PM
nankerphelge And Joey, with the year-end closeouts and factory-to-dealer incentives, hell you can't afford not to pick up a spare!

But I hear the 2004 model has a new "Agitation Sensor" that automatically corrects for errant head movements and muffles excited yelling. Might be worth a test drive...

[Edited by nankerphelge]
08-28-03 01:05 PM
Joey " But I hear the 2004 model has a new "Agitation Sensor" that automatically corrects for errant head movements and muffles excited yelling. Might be worth a test drive... "

Priceless !

08-28-03 01:37 PM
KeithRichards210
" I want to end by again thanking all of you and pledging that I will continue to keep this board going and look forward to all of us celebrating my 10k post in the near future!!!! "

Thanks for the warning....

Now I must get back to cleaning up the coffee I spewed all over my desk when I read this..
08-28-03 01:38 PM
Mother baby Whew....what a relief. The Eagle has landed!
08-28-03 01:59 PM
kath look at it this way, guys. maybe when we posted "i want to end this" he REALLY meant he was gonna end posting!!!

no, really...maybe he did....

hmmm.

josh, you're doing it again.

yeesh.
08-28-03 02:32 PM
JaggaRichards So what's bigger:
Your mouth or your ego?

fuckin' loser.......
08-28-03 02:36 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
JaggaRichards wrote:
So what's bigger:
Your mouth or your ego?

fuckin' loser.......

Dammit, JaggaRichards! I just cleaned up ONE coffee spew, now I've got to go do another..
08-28-03 02:38 PM
jb Thanks JaggarRichards-it's nice to know I still "got it".
[Edited by jb]
08-28-03 02:45 PM
kath yeah, josh...you've still "got it". just wish you'd "keep it" to yourself....
08-28-03 02:50 PM
jb kath51-I enjoyed our conversation yestwerday with KR210 and Rainingblimps...I am also happy you guys are posting here more often.....
I am accepted and lovd here by most(obviously not Jaggarichards, who incidentally only has 356 posts)and I want to personally thank you for you letting by gones be by gones. P.S.-what happened with my friend rik(moonisup) and you...can I help?
08-28-03 02:54 PM
KeithRichards210 OK everyone!! Let's have a party in Josh's mouth. Invite everyone to come!
08-28-03 02:57 PM
jb kr210-i don't understand this hostility....we are alike in many ways.
08-28-03 03:10 PM
KeithRichards210 No hostility, JB..I just find it hilarious that anyone would go to such lengths to pat themselves on the back with such grandeur...
The way I see it is that everyone here has something to contribute. I don't give a rat's ass whether you post 100 times or 1,000,000 times.

And BTW, who gives a fuck if you're rich or not?
08-28-03 03:15 PM
jb I'm not so rich anymore.....
08-28-03 03:35 PM
Joey " I'm not so rich anymore..... "

WTF ?!?!?!

I have yet to meet a poor Jew !

Jacky Kissinger !

08-28-03 03:37 PM
jb There are some poor jews joey....you just have to look for them.
08-28-03 03:58 PM
Mother baby
quote:
JaggaRichards wrote:
So what's bigger:
Your mouth or your ego?

Neither it's his number of posts.
08-28-03 04:02 PM
jb Motherbaby, I would also like to add you to my lists of friends. I don't recall, but I think we got off to a bad start, but as of late, I have enjoyed your posts....you , like me, are not afraid to go against the masses.
JaggaRichards showed a lot of hostility in that post and I am surprised by the vicious tone of it....perhaps he is angry at something....
[Edited by jb]
08-28-03 04:06 PM
Joey " There are some poor jews joey....you just have to look for them. "

Not where I live .

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7