ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA's Adventures. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
28th June 2007 09:54 AM
glencar From Madrid about 25 years ago. Wonder if Gazza & GTRM will see this? This'll make y'all tingle!

28th June 2007 11:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG Jo mentioned she was going to a 14 year old "pre-party" with her nephew and his friends?!!

Hmmmm....
28th June 2007 11:23 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Jo mentioned she was going to a 14 year old "pre-party" with her nephew and his friends?!!

Hmmmm....

well played... the kids probably have better drugs

[Edited by Saint Sway]
28th June 2007 11:32 AM
Saint Sway Gazza just text me another photo of him hanging out with Blondie...

28th June 2007 01:38 PM
egon Today's adventures are being continued in the madrid setlist thread... not so much adventure happening so far...

From the vault:

(nice 2006)
28th June 2007 02:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Disappointing...very disappointing. Those brownies must have affected Gazza..not much commentary..even when I beg!!!!
28th June 2007 05:46 PM
Bitch Gazza and GTRM! Pics with Charlie and the boys are fabulous! Memories of a lifetime! Very fvcking cool, I'm so happy for you and Gazza! Also jealous as hell!!

Life is good with The Rolling Stones! Hell yeah!
28th June 2007 05:51 PM
mojoman
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Jo mentioned she was going to a 14 year old "pre-party" with her nephew and his friends?!!

Hmmmm....

to catch a predator?
28th June 2007 09:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think the adventures are almost over. Our two RO'ers leave for home tomorrow afternoon.

Spoke to GTRM and Gazza when they were outside their hotel after the show. They weren't real sure what they were going to do for the rest of the night..have more beers at the hotel or go to Stones hotel with some of the gang..My guess from the sound of the two of them (must admit it WAS a bad connection)is that they were about 30 minutes..maybe an hour away from calling it a night. Who knows..maybe they will get a second wind.

Those must have been some good brownies!!

We lost contact with Jo and her 14 year old nephew. She will have to fill us in. Her phone battery died....

On looking over her texts..which I received and sent on to egon whilst getting hair beautified.. she texted "sitting on a shady penthouse terrace with my feet in a bowl of ice cold water"... not shakey-lol (so I Paraphrased it a little wrong)

This one I missed completely It said: "a great team! We'll call ourselves "The Dynamic but Off Its Tits Duo" She must be referring To GTRM.. (As I don't have any tits to speak of!)

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
29th June 2007 08:48 AM
PartyDoll MEG One final text from Gazza: "we've all checked out. Popped into Stones Hotel and within 2 minutes bumped into Bobby and Chuck. Stones must be leaving soon. I guess you never know."

Addendum to be updated as text received: Our RO'ers are still on scene. Just met Lisa and Bernard and sorry Angie..got their photos taken with him.

Cohl just walked past and GTRM is sure he heard her call him a "rat bastid."

29th June 2007 09:09 AM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
One final text from Gazza: "we've all checked out. Popped into Stones Hotel and within 2 minutes bumped into Bobby and Chuck. Stones must be leaving soon. I guess you never know."

Addendum to be updated as text received: Our RO'ers are still on scene. Just met Lisa and Bernard and sorry Angie..got their photos taken with him.

Cohl just walked past and GTRM is sure he heard her call him a "rat bastid."

LMAO.
They are still at it!!
Good for Mary..Cohl is lucky she didn't say more than that!!

LJ.
29th June 2007 10:06 AM
corgi37 Hey, thats incredible footage from '82. Was there a fucking typhoon or something? And, like old troopers, they played on.

gazza, i hope one of your further adventures is to Oz one day. Daeth and i for sure would love to buy you a Vic Bitter.
[Edited by corgi37]
29th June 2007 10:23 AM
PartyDoll MEG Final text: Mad dash to airport. We said Hi to Mick, Charlie and Cohl. Oh and we got to shake hands with KEITH!"

Rest of any Adventures will be courtesy of GTRM, Gazza, and Jostorm. Over and out......

29th June 2007 10:30 AM
glencar I'm so glad Gazza & GTRM got to shake Keith's hand!
29th June 2007 10:37 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Final text: Mad dash to airport. We said Hi to Mick, Charlie and Cohl. Oh and we got to shake hands with KEITH!"

Rest of any Adventures will be courtesy of GTRM, Gazza, and Jostorm. Over and out......

incredible.
RO makes clearly our dreams come true..
29th June 2007 10:38 AM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Final text: Mad dash to airport. We said Hi to Mick, Charlie and Cohl. Oh and we got to shake hands with KEITH!"

O
M
G

She did it!
I knew she would!!!

O
M
G

LJ.
29th June 2007 10:41 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

WTF - that's incredible ! Very cool
29th June 2007 10:48 AM
glencar I hope they didn't hurt his arthritis! I have a touch of the stuff & some handshakes are worse than others!
29th June 2007 10:59 AM
PartyDoll MEG All I can say is that I am soooo happy for them, especially GTRM!!

And the selfish side of me is hoping that Gazza's luck hasn't run out....
29th June 2007 11:04 AM
Saint Sway like grabbing a gnarly tree stump??
29th June 2007 11:08 AM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
And the selfish side of me is hoping that Gazza's luck hasn't run out....

Yes, let it run at least till Slane!
29th June 2007 11:26 AM
jaggergurl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! YAY!!!
29th June 2007 02:27 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! I predicted this would happen!!!!!

Is it true?!?!? Please tell me it is!

How do I stay calm? I'm gonna have to start my tea time a bit early today.

Great news!!!!

God bless you Mary and Gary!!!!

xxoo,
Martha
29th June 2007 02:34 PM
glencar And to top it off? I actually got that Bob DVD out in today's mail!
29th June 2007 02:42 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
And to top it off? I actually got that Bob DVD out in today's mail!

I didn't think it could be topped...but You are the TOPS darlin'! :-)

Did Keef kiss anyone?

xxoo,
Martha
29th June 2007 02:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels It's kind of funny how people can get so excited over a mere rock n roll band.
29th June 2007 02:48 PM
Martha Are there photos coming........of the handshake?

:-)
29th June 2007 02:52 PM
glencar Gazza has taken digital pix but I don't think he'll be able to download them until tomorrow, according to previous posts.
29th June 2007 02:53 PM
Saint Sway is the story true that he and Meg shook Mick's hand in the lobby while Michael Cohl picked pocketed Gazza?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
29th June 2007 03:02 PM
glencar I think Cohl tries to make it even more obvious when he steals our money.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)