ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA's Adventures. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
26th June 2007 11:33 AM
egon well, sort of..;

me to gazza today:
you do know that even when there's no concert, drunken pics are still welcome? day or night! just for your info...

gazza:
I'll bear that in mind. Talkin of drunks, we just literally bumped into Blondie Chaplin on his way out of the mens room at the 4 seasons. Havin a quiet drink in the bar here
26th June 2007 11:39 AM
egon ""Havin a quiet drink in the bar here""

Of course Gazza!
26th June 2007 11:40 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Who is that woman???
26th June 2007 11:41 AM
Saint Sway I give Egon's adventures an A+

I give Gazza's a B-

but its still early in the day... his grade could drastically improve

or decline
26th June 2007 11:42 AM
egon Me:
blondie? and no picture?! when are you going to madrid? plse note that people on the board are dying to hear from you. mainly cos things are very slow. paris out of jail is the top story....

Gazza:
No pic unfortunately. Bernard just popped into the bar a min ago and left again. Lol. Maybe blondie warned him about us. We leave tmrw for madrid. Stones are here until thursday

Strange_Stray_Cat Gazza gets a C right now. He has not made vids during the show. And no after.
egon
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
or decline

which could be a good thing!
26th June 2007 11:47 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat SSC: We need pictures and live footage!

Gazza the Great: It would be a picture of an empty lobby!

Wow! Isn't that cool! Live texting with Gazza on the board!
26th June 2007 11:59 AM
Saint Sway Egon, please relay to Gazza that several things need to happen within the next few hours or I'm gonna flood the board with really embarrassingly lame Springsteen youtube clips

• blaze a fat joint with Blondie

• video footage of any member of the Stones entourage saying "Fuck you Gazza, will ya"

• tongue kiss Lisa Fisher

• sucker punch Michael Cohl (if M. Cohl is not around, then giving Jake Cohl a wedgie will suffice)

• have GTRM procur "Rattlesnake Lounge" VIP passes via sexual favors

• break down in tears in front of Tim Reis and tell him you're "his biggest fan" and that you collect all of his shows bootlegs

• ring up a HUGE bar tab and then "pull a Tele" and run

• tell the concierge that you are expecting an urgent delivery of Paris' thong and that he must page you at the bar the very second it arrives!!

• tell everyone that your name is "Sai Wong"
26th June 2007 12:03 PM
egon Done... Really.
26th June 2007 01:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Egon, please relay to Gazza that several things need to happen within the next few hours or I'm gonna flood the board with really embarrassingly lame Springsteen youtube clips

• video footage of any member of the Stones entourage saying "Fuck you Gazza, will ya"

• sucker punch Michael Cohl (if M. Cohl is not around, then giving Jake Cohl a wedgie will suffice)

• break down in tears in front of Tim Reis and tell him you're "his biggest fan" and that you collect all of his shows bootlegs

• tell the concierge that you are expecting an urgent delivery of Paris' thong and that he must page you at the bar the very second it arrives!!

That is good! I like the bullet points, slow day at the office?
26th June 2007 01:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

No, cos we are at home. Just had dinner and did the dishes.
26th June 2007 01:17 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Egon, please relay to Gazza that several things need to happen within the next few hours or I'm gonna flood the board with really embarrassingly lame Springsteen youtube clips

too funny!!!
26th June 2007 01:26 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Gazza is not responding. He might have fallen asleep. Please lets all text him.
26th June 2007 01:34 PM
Angiegirl I already did. He even replied earlier today...
26th June 2007 01:38 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I already did. He even replied earlier today...

Same here...
26th June 2007 02:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

painfully so... I walked down to Union Square at lunch at picked up the Brains cd. Do you want a copy?
26th June 2007 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

painfully so... I walked down to Union Square at lunch at picked up the Brains cd. Do you want a copy?

I was going to buy my own, unless I hear from a few sources that is totally sucks or something... Thanks for the offer....
26th June 2007 03:30 PM
pdog btw... did you get the new Mooney Suzuki or Ryan Adams?
26th June 2007 03:35 PM
gimmekeef Gazza reports above in the Lisbon thread that he and GTRM met and spoke with Charlie...Chuck and Blondie at the hotel....Adventures continue..pics sent to egon I beleive
26th June 2007 03:40 PM
Saint Sway I got Easy Tiger. But didnt know that Mooney Suzuki's cd was out this week. I like what I've heard on their myspace

Build A Nation is very good. It got back to back listens. New Stripes up next. Then I'll give RAs new one a spin.
26th June 2007 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Gazza reports above in the Lisbon thread that he and GTRM met and spoke with Charlie...Chuck and Blondie at the hotel....Adventures continue..pics sent to egon I beleive

Punch Chuck, Hug Charlie, Smell Blondie!
26th June 2007 03:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Gazza reports above in the Lisbon thread that he and GTRM met and spoke with Charlie...Chuck and Blondie at the hotel....Adventures continue..pics sent to egon I beleive

I wonder if he pulled out a tree branch and asked Chuck to sign it
26th June 2007 03:45 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I wonder if he pulled out a tree branch and asked Chuck to sign it

Or whack him over the head with it....Meeting Charlie would be awesome though...just to shake the hand of the man
26th June 2007 03:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Or whack him over the head with it....Meeting Charlie would be awesome though...just to shake the hand of the man

CHARLIE WATTS IS GOD
26th June 2007 04:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
egon wrote:
""Havin a quiet drink in the bar here""

Of course Gazza!

Mother of God! I'm wearing my shades next time!
26th June 2007 04:18 PM
pdog Fuck that, you guys look great!
26th June 2007 04:21 PM
Joey " Gazza is not responding. He might have fallen asleep. "
26th June 2007 04:22 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Mother of God! I'm wearing my shades next time!

Thats Rock n Roll baby....so glad you guys are havin a blast...enjoy the ride....
26th June 2007 05:29 PM
egon

and...............................
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)