ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA's Adventures. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
27th June 2007 02:52 PM
FotiniD Jeeez..... Those are some AWESOME pics you guys!!! CHARLIE, for crying out loud You lucky people! Congratulations, congratulations! So happy for both of you. This is crazy! Can't wait to see your pic with Charlie too Mary!

And yes, a Keith meeting is in order, haha... Sending out all my best wishes for that Why not, you guys are in a lucky roll
[Edited by FotiniD]
27th June 2007 02:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Can't wait to see your pic with Charlie too Mary!

Trust me. Its a gem, and the best of the lot. The look on Charlies face is priceless. Iīm not home until very late Friday night so Iīll upload it Saturday.

Header material, baby.
27th June 2007 03:07 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Sway will be destroyed!!!
Egon...please relay to both that their adventures are keeping us ALL glued to our PC's.
And send GTRM my love and support.
We want more pics today, especially with Jo.

LJ.

Aw, thanks baby. I truly wish you could have been there. Barring the twins or Woody strolling our way, thatīs about the only thing that could have made the experience even more perfect. Weīre hooking up with Jo and a whole slew of other crazies tomorrow, so it should be quite a fun day. Canīt wait to see the boys again tomorrow night. Keith was absolutely stunning on Monday - you woulda been proud, kiddo. Love ya.

27th June 2007 03:10 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Trust me. Its a gem, and the best of the lot. The look on Charlies face is priceless. Iīm not home until very late Friday night so Iīll upload it Saturday.

Header material, baby.

I cannot wait.
I have goosebumps and a big lump in my throat.
And I can just hear her saying "aw God Bless ya Charlie"

Mary....
Mary.....

Remember your promise to me.
WHEN you meet Keith, you give him my best.

RO'ers who don't know this woman personally let me say:

THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A MORE DEDICATED AND DERSERVING FAN

LJ.

27th June 2007 03:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I cannot wait.

Mary....
Mary.....

Remember your promise to me.
WHEN you meet Keith, you give him my best.

THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A MORE DEDICATED AND DERSERVING FAN

LJ.

Oh jeez, you DO know me too well, kid. I think I DID say that. I definitely remember saying it to Chuck (well, I donīt actually remember, but Gazza does).

Onward and upward, kiddo!
27th June 2007 03:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Oh jeez, you DO know me too well, kid. I think I DID say that. I definitely remember saying it to Chuck (well, I donīt actually remember, but Gazza does).

Onward and upward, kiddo!

I cheated.
Gazza told us in another thread.
Have fun!!!!!!!
We'll run up the long distance bill when you get back.

xxoo
LJ.
27th June 2007 03:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:

well, he didnt give me a big kiss....

did Tim Reis at least pinch your ass??
27th June 2007 03:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

No. He just grabbed my cock.
27th June 2007 03:18 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Standards are set high...I will have a hard time in Copenhagen ...
27th June 2007 03:21 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

No, but I pinched Charlieīs!
(Waitīll ya see the look on his face, too!)
[Edited by GotToRollMe]
27th June 2007 03:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:

aha!!

so thats why Mick replaced Andy Snitzer with him!!!
27th June 2007 03:32 PM
Martha
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
In Madrid - itīs about 8:30pm and yes, Miss Lady Jane, you DO know me well - hadda catch up on some sleep today. What a trip itīs been so far. Canīt wait for you guys to see the pic of me and Chaz - itīs a "beezer," as Gazza would say. Tried to get my cell phone working but it ainīt gonna happen (sorry LJ, I so wanted to call you from the shows). Weīre in an internet cafe now and as I type this Iīm having a cappucino and killing Gazza with my second-hand smoke...lol.

Still SO jazzed from meeting Blondie, Chuck, and the Great Watts yesterday. As Gazza posted, Tim Ries was on our flight to Madrid today but the slippery bastard eluded us, so we couldnīt get a pic for Sway.

VOODOO, you bastard, the next time I log on I expect to see the header changed to the pic of Gazza and Chaz! Will ya?

I love you all!

HI MARY!!!!

You look fabulous in all the shots! We LOVE you too darlin'!!!!!

Thanks for checking in with YOUR update! I cannot WAIT to see your photo with the adorable Charlie Watts. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes VOODOO> Put up G & C's shot as the HEADER!

Purty Pleeeeeze!

Gosh, I wish I was there.

I don't think your second hand smoke can kill Gary, Mary, remember... he's too tough to die!

Rock it out for me, will ya'?

xxxooo,
Martha the Envious
27th June 2007 03:39 PM
Martha GTRM wrote:"Keith was absolutely stunning on Monday"

This report makes me smile really wide, cry tears of happiness, jump up and down for joy, and pray my ass off that the Stones come back for one more go-round in the States.

I can only imagine how wonderful seeing Keef playing so well must have felt Mary. No wonder Gary burst into heavy sobs when TD was performed. Your words clarify everything.

I want a boot of this one!

I'm just thrilled on Blueberry Hill for everyone!

xxoo,
Martha
27th June 2007 03:43 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I cannot wait.

Mary....
Mary.....

THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A MORE DEDICATED AND DESERVING FAN

LJ.

Amen! Mary, I am SO VERY VERY VERY HAPPY that this trip has happened for you ,and Thank you to Gazza for making it even that more special.. I hope it continues to get better... can't wait to see this picture of you with CHARLIE WATTS!!!I can only imagine your smile is the widest it has ever been,and that is a great image to think of!!
27th June 2007 03:49 PM
nankerphelge As my official "knight in shining chiba armor" - I was so happy to hear the news Mary.

You are my hero!

Congrats.
Rest well!
27th June 2007 03:49 PM
Ecco
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Yay Gazza,

Your nice encounters prove that the stones drop all the time on this board - they are really nothing else but humans - what is more important, they respect & reward the man's hard work

I would much appreciate, if you would grope Charlie and Keef next year for me (;
27th June 2007 06:30 PM
Starbuck gazza...you rock!

this beats the time i hawked a lugee at josh hartnet at the bryant lake bowl downtown.

amazing!
27th June 2007 06:31 PM
Starbuck oh yes...and if you see keith, could you ask him why my counter is stuck at 65535?

thanks in advance!
27th June 2007 08:28 PM
Bloozehound Far out, nice pics guys
28th June 2007 07:56 AM
PartyDoll MEG Good Morning..reporting as promised..guess it is my turn today. As long as my cell phone doesn't give out-charger in lost luggage. (don't worry Egon on backup)

GTRM, Jostorm, and Gazza eating lunch.

Text from Jo:" Tits?- check: Ass?-check: Phone?- check. Sitting in shady streetcafe having tapas and chilling out. Gazza ready for duty, and I will just get shitfaced and enjoy the show!"

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
28th June 2007 08:10 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Egon, please relay to Gazza that several things need to happen within the next few hours or I'm gonna flood the board with really embarrassingly lame Springsteen youtube clips

• blaze a fat joint with Blondie

• video footage of any member of the Stones entourage saying "Fuck you Gazza, will ya"

• tongue kiss Lisa Fisher

• sucker punch Michael Cohl (if M. Cohl is not around, then giving Jake Cohl a wedgie will suffice)

• have GTRM procur "Rattlesnake Lounge" VIP passes via sexual favors

• break down in tears in front of Tim Reis and tell him you're "his biggest fan" and that you collect all of his shows bootlegs

• ring up a HUGE bar tab and then "pull a Tele" and run

• tell the concierge that you are expecting an urgent delivery of Paris' thong and that he must page you at the bar the very second it arrives!!

• tell everyone that your name is "Sai Wong"

Fucking priceless!
28th June 2007 08:12 AM
Jumacfly Gazza, did charlie told you his nickname on the board??
28th June 2007 08:23 AM
glencar Talya?
28th June 2007 08:36 AM
PartyDoll MEG The "girls" are having dessert right now!
The party has started...
Text from Jo: " The bastards may have lost my luggage, but we have just eaten the special brownies"
28th June 2007 08:47 AM
PartyDoll MEG The Great Gazza is having trouble sending photos. He has not given up..

Can't even get them to the Academy Award Winner Egon!!!
Hoping it is just a wee bit of a network glitch
28th June 2007 09:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG We have these 3 eating brownies and we can't even see photographic evidence of said "shitfaces"..

(Although I DID just happen to call the Great Gazza whilst he was on the shitter!!)

Don't give up Gazza..use all avenues...and please pace yourself. We DO need the setlist...

28th June 2007 09:37 AM
glencar I hope Mary & Gazza have a great concert/experience. I wanted to see them in Spain but the scheduling Gods (aka "Jake") focked things up as usual.
28th June 2007 09:42 AM
egon
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
and please pace yourself. We DO need the setlist...

F the setlist.
Drunken pics of gazza is what *I* want!

28th June 2007 09:47 AM
glencar RO is most likely the set list provider as Shioddoooppbebbebe doesn't have many folks going to this show.
28th June 2007 09:52 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:

you've gotten very cleaver..you sneaky cute ass!!
Will make every attempt to keep up with you.....
Why is your quote blank, Egon?!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)