ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA's Adventures. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
6th July 2007 12:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

My mouth is watering from just READING that, Jo. Yes, the "nutmeg" makes ALL the difference...LOL. Nothing like one of Jo's special brownies and then a vigorous walk around Lisbon...or a nap...I forget which it was...

they must have been good stuff. They had you thinking you were still in Lisbon. It was Madrid. Guess with all this jet-settin', its hard to keep track...
6th July 2007 04:37 PM
jostorm GTRM: I suppose Gazza's such a sweetie, really, that we'll let him get away with being a clevershit and constantly pointing out the little details we got wrong , no??? I mean, they are just details, right?????....Gazza, may I just mention here, that of all the people I know, you definitely are the one with the best sense of humour and the greatest ability to take the piss out of himself, which, to me at least, is the most endearing feature a human being could possibly have!...When I read your comment about the polio years I nearly required new knickers.....

6th July 2007 04:47 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

they must have been good stuff. They had you thinking you were still in Lisbon. It was Madrid. Guess with all this jet-settin', its hard to keep track...

LMAO...well, ya know, no matter where you go, there you are!
6th July 2007 05:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
GTRM: I suppose Gazza's such a sweetie, really, that we'll let him get away with being a clevershit and constantly pointing out the little details we got wrong , no??? I mean, they are just details, right?????....Gazza, may I just mention here, that of all the people I know, you definitely are the one with the best sense of humour and the greatest ability to take the piss out of himself, which, to me at least, is the most endearing feature a human being could possibly have!...When I read your comment about the polio years I nearly required new knickers.....

thank you, darling. Thats what you call "equalising before the other side scores..."
6th July 2007 05:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thank you, darling. Thats what you call "equalising before the other side scores..."

You have that down to a "science"

After all this Lisbon vs Madrid "forgetfulness", I think I may just have to bring my wee "little travel book" and jot down some details so I won't be "caught with me pants down" so to speak...

ah hell, who cares
6th July 2007 05:27 PM
Martha I think I should make a batch of jo's brownies for my upcoming "Dylan week". 5 shows in 7 days 4 of them back to backs...brownies may be the only thing that gets me through!

Thank you jo!

xxoo,
Martha
6th July 2007 05:29 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You have that down to a "science"

After all this Lisbon vs Madrid "forgetfulness", I think I may just have to bring my wee "little travel book" and jot down some details so I won't be "caught with me pants down" so to speak...

ah hell, who cares

You must MEET all of the Stones Meg.

That is your ONLY mission.

Mapquest can do the rest.

;-)
6th July 2007 05:29 PM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

you're welcome, Darling!

I've been meaning to ask you this for yonks and I always forget: As moderator how would you explain the following: why is it that particularly on Fridays these really nasty fights break out??? On The Moore thread it's getting rather ghastly....
Or is it me having more time on a Friday and noticing something that goes on every day???
RO is a bit like in that saying..."When she's good she's really, really good, but when she's bad she's horrid!"
6th July 2007 05:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Martha wrote:

You must MEET all of the Stones Meg.

That is your ONLY mission.

Mapquest can do the rest.

;-)

You slay me Sway Sister!!! You think mapquest will help me remember where I've been, what songs were played, and where I am sleeping after one of Jo's brownies?
6th July 2007 05:52 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You slay me Sway Sister!!! You think mapquest will help me remember where I've been, what songs were played, and where I am sleeping after one of Jo's brownies?

LOL! You mean you can't mapquest a request for directions from your hotel to Keef's?

Well shit.......

Okay.......

Then you HAVE to resort to the tried and true method.

Follow the limos (or whatever they take to and from the hotel)....and you my Sway Sister MUST MEET THEM!!!!!

You can do this for me right?!

Thanks in advance!

xxoo,
Martha

8th July 2007 03:43 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:

GTRM: I suppose Gazza's such a sweetie, really, that we'll let him get away with being a clevershit and constantly pointing out the little details we got wrong , no??? I mean, they are just details, right?????....Gazza, may I just mention here, that of all the people I know, you definitely are the one with the best sense of humour and the greatest ability to take the piss out of himself, which, to me at least, is the most endearing feature a human being could possibly have!...When I read your comment about the polio years I nearly required new knickers.....

Ah, I don't mind, Jo. My memory is pretty shot as it is, and when you combine that with a week's worth of "jetsetting" and your delicious brownies...well, let's just say things get a bit "vague".
8th July 2007 03:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"Gazza - The Polio Years"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)