ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Van Humiliation. Part 114 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2nd May 2007 11:41 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

The Red Rocker can't drive 55 and neither can I!!

"Hey man, I can't drive 55 either... I done run out of gas."
3rd May 2007 06:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

"Hey man, I can't drive 55 either... I done run out of gas."

no look, behind the back post.
4th May 2007 01:03 PM
Saint Sway Cinco de Mayo is gonna be huge, Tater

4th May 2007 01:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Cinco de Mayo is gonna be huge, Tater

4th May 2007 05:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Cinco de Mayo is gonna be huge, Tater

dude, that was good.
4th May 2007 06:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

dude, that was Subway fresh!

4th May 2007 06:29 PM
Some Guy who-miliation just never really caught on.
7th May 2007 06:02 PM
Saint Sway yes... but the Van Humiliation keeps coming...

ck out what VH's top EMTs been up to...

"EMTs Gone Wild" Videotape Causes Stir

Last week, it was announced that two emergency medical technicians had resigned because they had filmed patients on the job. The FDNY did not reveal what was on the tapes, only calling them "inappropriate," but now the Post has the details.

- A shocking sequence in which a prostitute bares her breasts.
- A nasty prank in which a medic taps a drunk on the shoulder before he tips over.
- A mean-spirited verbal poke at a homeless woman frequently picked up for public drunkenness.
- A medic - one of the amateur filmmakers - asleep in the cab of the ambulance in broad daylight. He's then shaken awake by the other medic as a supervisor approaches.
- An intoxicated couple in their home filmed during an emergency call.

The self-proclaimed "Fabulous Picasso Brothers" duo, David L. Roth and Pete Angelus who made the tape when they covered Coney Island, also made fun of different neighborhoods (they called it the "armpit" of Brooklyn) and the FDNY.
Someone had mailed the tapes to FDNY Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta, EMS Chief John Peruggia, and other officials. Roth and Angelus were summoned and, after consulting with a union lawyer, decided to resign. The EMTs will not get their pensions and may also lose their state certification. The Post reports that rules require them to "at all times maintain the confidentiality of information about the names, treatment and conditions of patients." A fellow EMT said, "You've got to be a dumb ass to do something like this. They violated the public trust and humiliated the people who rely on us to protect and serve them. It's absolutely awful."

David Lee Roth: EMT / Home Movie Producer / DJ / Bluegrass Crooner
7th May 2007 06:07 PM
Some Guy that's it...

David Lee Roth or
Ian Billen-

"Seriously, I don't have any rivals. You can't have me and a second-rate impersonation of me and tell me that here's my rival. No contest! There is such a thing as being original. Without it, no matter how good the impersonation, you're nothing.

[Edited by Some Guy]
7th May 2007 06:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
that's it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7th May 2007 06:13 PM
Saint Sway "hey dude, smile! You're on "EMTs Gone Wild"!!!"

7th May 2007 06:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
that's it...

David Lee Roth or
Ian Billen-

"Seriously, I don't have any rivals. You can't have me and a second-rate impersonation of me and tell me that here's my rival. No contest! There is such a thing as being original. Without it, no matter how good the impersonation, you're nothing.

Billen!!!

OK..

Roth or Ian Billen?

“You stick your head above the crowd and attract attention, and sometime, maybe somebody, will throw a rock at you. That's the territory. You buy the land, you get the Indians.”

Roth or Ian Billen?
"A man dressed as a man is fine. We here have all done that. But a man dressed as a woman with a bannana down his panty's is another story"
7th May 2007 06:18 PM
Some Guy
Roth or
Ian Billen...

"I used to have a drug problem now I make enough money"

[Edited by Some Guy]
7th May 2007 06:21 PM
Saint Sway I like this game SG!

But its surprisingly harder than you'd think!

ck this out...

"I am no big fan or anything but that is not "rocket...
surgery" to figure out.---From Ian Billen, 11/10/05

"To me, it's not ROCKET SURGERY. It's very simple to put together. And as far as hurt feelings and water under the dam, like what's-her-name says to what's-her-name at the end of the movie 'Chicago' -- 'So what? It's showbiz!' So I definitely see it happening." ----From David Lee Roth, 11/10/06

7th May 2007 06:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Roth or
Ian Billen...

"I used to have a drug problem now I make enough money"

jb?

Roth or jb?
"the only kind of exersize I do is counting my money."

[Edited by Saint Sway]
7th May 2007 06:22 PM
Some Guy hmmmm...
7th May 2007 06:24 PM
Some Guy I am trying to tell you this is a Freakin Joke. 100% . How many ways do I have to explain this. It has no bearing on anything. Fuck...---

Roth on reunion or...
Ian Billen
7th May 2007 06:25 PM
Saint Sway Roth or jb?

"Money wont buy you happiness, but it will buy you the yacht that will bring you to within swimming distance of it."
7th May 2007 06:28 PM
Some Guy Is jb back?

jb or
Ian Billen

"you gotta get out there, then you get lucky"
7th May 2007 06:29 PM
Saint Sway Roth or Ian Billen?

"Unless you see somebody's eyebrows, it's difficult to communicate.That's why dogs are more popular than cats - because they have eyebrows."

Roth or Ian Billen?

"What is the story with them? Are they real? My guess is he had one or two of them removed and replaced with a bridge"
7th May 2007 06:37 PM
pdog 1st is Roth 2nd s Ian...
7th May 2007 06:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb or
Ian Billen

"you gotta get out there, then you get lucky"

^ thats classic jb!!!

jb or Ian Billen?
"Indeed.........sex is not what it use to be..........I use to take a penicilin shot and move right on........now it's HPV, Herpes, Aids, etc..............poor kid!!!"

jb or Ian Billen?
"I was away at school and only got laid one time. And that was about seven months after I was there. Only went out two times in a year! I was away a year basically. You do the math"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
7th May 2007 06:46 PM
pdog Jb or Ian?

Starbuck or Lord Homosex?
7th May 2007 06:53 PM
Some Guy "We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl"

Roth or
Ian Billen...
7th May 2007 07:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is jb back?

latest rumor is that he wants to announce his return from The Owner's Box at Yankee Stadium
7th May 2007 07:12 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

latest rumor is that he wants to announce his return from The Owner's Box at Yankee Stadium

I heard it was going to be at Tropicana Field. He better hope Tampa isn't the only one their.
7th May 2007 07:15 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl"

dude had problems
10th May 2007 04:49 PM
Saint Sway I'm talkin big problems, Tater. Huge.

10th May 2007 04:52 PM
Saint Sway David Lee Roth? Or from Ian Billen?

“You stick your head above the crowd and attract attention, and sometime, maybe somebody, will throw a rock at you. That's the territory. You buy the land, you get the Indians.”
10th May 2007 05:40 PM
Some Guy Diamond Dave or
Ian Billen-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)