ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Van Humiliation. Part 114 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
10th May 2007 05:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

I heard it was going to be at Tropicana Field. He better hope Tampa isn't the only one their.

Thanks Luv!

10th May 2007 06:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Diamond Dave or
Ian Billen-

"Seriously, I don't have any rivals. You can't have me and a second-rate impersonation of me and tell me that here's my rival. No contest! There is such a thing as being original. Without it, no matter how good the impersonation, you're nothing.

thats gotta be an Ian Billen!

what did I win??

bass lessons with the fat kid?

11th May 2007 11:09 AM
Saint Sway David Lee Roth or from Ian Billen?

"When you get something like MTV, it's like regular television. You get it, and at first it's novel and brand new and then you watch every channel, every show. And then you become a little more selective and more selective, until ultimately... you wind up with a radio."

Roth or Ian Billen?

11th May 2007 03:03 PM
Saint Sway

^ do I even need say anything other than "BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!"?
11th May 2007 03:37 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Looks like Wilco's transition from rock band to geek club is now complete.

[Edited by Mel Belli]
11th May 2007 03:51 PM
Saint Sway better watch it Mel! I hear Tweedy's packin a blade under his pocket protector

11th May 2007 04:37 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
better watch it Mel! I hear Tweedy's packin a blade under his pocket protector

Don't make me cry over spilled Diet Coke >>>>>

[Edited by Mel Belli]
11th May 2007 04:41 PM
Saint Sway pictures of Jay Bennet should never be that large.
11th May 2007 04:42 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
pictures of Jay Bennet should never be that large.

Sorry 'bout that. I fixed it.
11th May 2007 05:00 PM
Vitamine
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
David Lee Roth or from Ian Billen?

"When you get something like MTV, it's like regular television. You get it, and at first it's novel and brand new and then you watch every channel, every show. And then you become a little more selective and more selective, until ultimately... you wind up with a radio."

Roth or Ian Billen?

Sway please excuse my curiosity, but what the fuck are you doing in that butt? Im sure there is a plain logical explanation for it, but cant you really find a better place to live?!?

http://stage.co.il/images/itzikshtarker60860.jpg

[Edited by Vitamine]
11th May 2007 05:07 PM
_Boomy_
11th May 2007 05:42 PM
Saint Sway a little light reading for Vitamine Crackers...

^ it has nice, big pretty pictures and educational text for kids ages 4 to 6, so you should be ok with it. But if you get stuck on any big words, just ask your mom. She'll be at my place tonight, she left the number on the fridge.
11th May 2007 06:09 PM
TooTough
13th May 2007 04:09 PM
gimmekeef Saw Val Bertinelli in her new Jenny Craig commercial...damn lucky I have a 16:9 widescreen or I woulda missed half of her...
14th May 2007 04:26 PM
Saint Sway meanwhile, in other late breaking Van Halen news...

this headline just in...

Reuters - 5/14/07 - "VAN HALEN BECOMES FIRST BAND TO PUBLICLY SUPPORT SHERYL CROW'S ONE SQUARE OF TOILET PAPER RULE"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
14th May 2007 04:40 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
meanwhile, in other late breaking Van Halen news...

this headline just in...

Reuters - 5/14/07 - "VAN HALEN BECOMES FIRST BAND TO PUBLICLY SUPPORT SHERYL CROW'S ONE SQUARE OF TOILET PAPER RULE"

I give you girls on a toilet...
Hot girls on a toilet....
Hot girls taking pics of themselves on a toilet!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
14th May 2007 09:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Saw Val Bertinelli in her new Jenny Craig commercial...damn lucky I have a 16:9 widescreen or I woulda missed half of her...

postin way above the rim.
15th May 2007 01:00 PM
Saint Sway Val's weight loss struggles have been particularly tough on Wolfie. The poor chubby little fella's all out of Corn Pops. I bet the kid wishes the tour wasnt a bust so he could chow down on M&Ms backstage and reap the rewards of that "Subway" sponsorship....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20033653,00.html

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING - I'M FAT!

Happily living out of the spotlight, Valerie Bertinelli emerges to talk about being a stay-at-home mom, letting herself fall in love after her split from Eddie Van Halen and why she's decided to go on a very public diet
THURSDAY APRIL 05, 2007 12:00 PM EDT

"I'm always going to have a curvy Italian figure, but it's a little too much now," Bertinelli says of her current size.

"Empty!" shouts Wolfgang Van Halen, shaking a large box of Corn Pops cereal at his mom, actress Valerie Bertinelli. "Every single piece of food in the house is Jenny Craig," laments the high school sophomore and guitarist, surveying the airy kitchen in the family's Studio City, Calif., home, which is now brimming with prepackaged food from the weight-loss program
15th May 2007 01:35 PM
Saint Sway awwwww!! how cute

mommy took away Wolfie's Corn Pops, so daddy bought him a kitty

[Edited by Saint Sway]
15th May 2007 04:35 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
mommy took away Wolfie's Corn Pops, so daddy bought him a kitty

If cooked correctly, kitties are quite tasty...
16th May 2007 03:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

If cooked correctly, kitties are quite tasty...

"oh yeah, man, but did you also know you can also cook up kitties and make crystal meth!"

16th May 2007 03:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

"oh yeah, man, but did you also know you can also cook up kitties and make crystal meth!"

That pic make me want to reevaluate my own life. Damn!
16th May 2007 05:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

That pic make me want to reevaluate my own life. Damn!

dude's been smokin with Nanky

16th May 2007 05:13 PM
_Boomy_

Class dismiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!
16th May 2007 05:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Class dismiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!

sweet news for Wolfie!!!

now that schools out he gets to sit on his mom's lap at more N'Sync concerts

16th May 2007 05:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

sweet news for Wolfie!!!

now that schools out he gets to sit on his mom's lap at more N'Sync concerts

Even if your Mom is a Milf, you should not give her a lap dance!

18th May 2007 04:09 PM
Saint Sway "The Life & Times of Some Guy"??
18th May 2007 05:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I heard on the low, low that it's still on. The tour is coming together sweetly and the new songs sound great. Dave is in the best shape of his life and Eddie is shreddin'. From all angles.... it's gonna be a big summer, tater.

"hey.. a... excuse me man, umm... hey does anyone know if theres a dealer in the house? I, um, done run out of gas."

19th May 2007 07:27 AM
Some Guy DLR update-
Those were the golden years. The struggle. When all else was put to the side. When I was in classic Van Halen, I was in charge of propaganda. Beautiful thing, all the photos, the rumors, the stage shows, the T-shirts, and on and on. I believe it all adds up to your message, especially if your message is, as mine so frequently is, 'I have no message.' What we got with the last greatest hits from Van Halen, who had a series of other agendas, was a black and white album cover picture of a piece of a guitar. Half of it was some other singer. No video. Had I been in charge, it would have gone something like this: In America, we believe big time in publicizing the shit out of 'we ain't talkin'.' First we make goddamn sure that everybody knows we ain't saying anything. Then we get three jets for each syllable, Van-Ha-Len, and ya gotta line 'em up so that it spells out. We reconnoiter a super studio somewhere tropical, salt water, solar power, fly the entire mad dog and Englishman retinue, wives, girlfriends, household pets, favorite paintings, don't pack light. Bring the palm trees, and we'll go get someplace with a vaguely French name like 'mosquito.' We'll spend three months down there, 90 days metric, putting together an entire album and rehearsing said material plus all the classic VH stuff by loading all of this 80 to a 120 person entourage onto between four and seven great, grandiose tall masted sailboats, and touring adjacent islands and playing at thatched roof, propeller in the ceiling bars on Friday and Saturday nights. I would hire the Coen Brothers and Sonnenfeld as our cinematographer to make a documentary with a twist. Build a sub-plot or four or five. Dinners on Friday nights will be replete and complete with 40-plus guests, doesn't include the 120 original members-Quentin Tarantino, Heidi Fleiss...now I'm just going off the top of my head here, this is just the first 38 seconds of recon here. Then it becomes suddenly evident that we must tour. Well, that means we have to rehearse in Paris, London, NY, Miami and LA. Just to get the flavor, because you play like what you ate for dinner. And then we run the band through its paces in the Pacific Rim and South America. And we leak, dribble, ooze and supply the internet with all the most colorful, rumor-mongering, gossip, detailed, tabloidal...'they were chasing him and nine paparazzi were killed in a tunnel.'

[Edited by Some Guy]
21st May 2007 11:48 AM
Saint Sway .....from Ian Billen?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)