ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: recording of the Opening show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
21st June 2007 04:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No to mention, he served as the sole inspiration for the term "flamboyantly faggoty sidekick"

That is what happens when you go to a Jane's Addiction show and decide to dress like Perry...
21st June 2007 04:09 PM
glencar I'd assign that to jostorm these days...
21st June 2007 04:32 PM
Fiji Joe I'm not sure, but this needs to be addressed

21st June 2007 04:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot >wearing another mans picture around ones neck is the ultimate sign of being penis whipped into submission.<

No. It means the fuckin' joke of it went over your head dimwit.

>If that's what it takes to be cool, I missed class the day that was taught.<

WTF? Who goes to a class to learn howe to be cool? What a waste of tuition. You are either born cool, or you are not. It's that simple. It's not something you "learn". If you try to learn it, then you are nothing more than a poseur. Better to just be a bland normal than a poseur...at least bland normals are being true to themselves.

> I like Maxy, and commend him on starting his own site. I like Rocks Off, but I will not be wearing a "FU Gazza WY" pendant (sorry Gazza) around my bulldog like neck until the day comes where I am ready to start giving him hand jobs in trade for a ride home...and again, Sorry Gary, not anytime soon.<

So what you are really saying is that you are so wrapped up in yourself, you have your tongue so far up your own ass...that you can't participate in a silly joke that pays tribute to someone else. Gee, that's swell.

You are humorless poseur wanna-be. Your band had to PAY to play at a party...I still can't believe that one. And be careful with that weight loss big boy...your neck flab will end up looking like a vagina.

On second thought...that would be pretty appropriate.
21st June 2007 04:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You are humorless poseur wanna-be. Your band had to PAY to play at a party...I still can't believe that one. And be careful with that weight loss big boy...your neck flab will end up looking like a vagina.

THE OLD SS IS BACK!!!

Concise, acerbic and sharp.

Dice'n em up with a sharp razor blade and snortin em like they were Keef's ancestry.

21st June 2007 04:56 PM
Fiji Joe Damn!...SS did this to Pug

21st June 2007 05:00 PM
Saint Sway Hahaha that kid is bad ass
21st June 2007 05:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>wearing another mans picture around ones neck is the ultimate sign of being penis whipped into submission.<

No. It means the fuckin' joke of it went over your head dimwit.

>If that's what it takes to be cool, I missed class the day that was taught.<

WTF? Who goes to a class to learn howe to be cool? What a waste of tuition. You are either born cool, or you are not. It's that simple. It's not something you "learn". If you try to learn it, then you are nothing more than a poseur. Better to just be a bland normal than a poseur...at least bland normals are being true to themselves.

> I like Maxy, and commend him on starting his own site. I like Rocks Off, but I will not be wearing a "FU Gazza WY" pendant (sorry Gazza) around my bulldog like neck until the day comes where I am ready to start giving him hand jobs in trade for a ride home...and again, Sorry Gary, not anytime soon.<

So what you are really saying is that you are so wrapped up in yourself, you have your tongue so far up your own ass...that you can't participate in a silly joke that pays tribute to someone else. Gee, that's swell.

Please repost that picture of you wearing the jacket with the pins all over it and the bono hat....I loved 1986!

you can call it a joke, I call it a penis whipping. At least you do have the balls to directly call out people's posts that you don't like, so you will get props from me on that, but remember, there is no enjoyment in being bland normal. You and I have stressful and most time thankless jobs. Many times are only relief is dealing with fuckwads like ourselves. Just don't start jerking off Sway as well by catering to his ego and using his shots at me, it wouldn't suit you.

And no, I will not wear a fucking picture of anyone aside from my children around my turkey neck, nor would I allow anyone who wears my pic on their neck to live it down. Keep in mind, when only a few people "get the joke", the joke is probably on you.
21st June 2007 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

THE OLD SS IS BACK!!!

Concise, acerbic and sharp.

Dice'n em up with a sharp razor blade and snortin em like they were Keef's ancestry.

I grew very tired of SS's sensitive side, frankly it bored me. You and I have essentially run out of any worthwhile material and need something new interjected.....the bitchy SS is just what the Dr. ordered.
21st June 2007 05:02 PM
pdog Damn, that smackdown was so brutal, that Calif. registered it as a small earthquake!
21st June 2007 05:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh hell...I didn't even cut loose yet. I mean, it's only Pug we are talking about here. No sense getting out the big guns for someone like him.

Fat ass keeps showin' up for a battle of wits completely unarmed.
21st June 2007 05:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Damn, that smackdown was so brutal, that Calif. registered it as a small earthquake!

actually that was Joey's Afternoon Dump.
21st June 2007 05:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh hell...I didn't even cut loose yet. I mean, it's only Pug we are talking about here. No sense getting out the big guns for someone like him.

Fat ass keeps showin' up for a battle of wits completely unarmed.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21st June 2007 05:09 PM
glencar For the record, the key chains weren't hung around the neck...
21st June 2007 05:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Never bring a knife to a gunfight!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

please delete that picture, my wife was pregnant for 18 out of a 32 month time period...that just brings back the memories.
21st June 2007 05:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

wearing another mans picture around ones neck is the ultimate sign of being penis whipped into submission. If that's what it takes to be cool, I missed class the day that was taught. I like Maxy, and commend him on starting his own site. I like Rocks Off, but I will not be wearing a "FU Gazza WY" pendant (sorry Gazza) around my bulldog like neck until the day comes where I am ready to start giving him hand jobs in trade for a ride home...and again, Sorry Gary, not anytime soon.

kinda ironic, considering you're not beneath wearing a web masters bumper sticker on your chest

21st June 2007 05:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

kinda ironic, considering you're not beneath wearing a web masters bumper sticker on your chest

YES! New Material!

If only it was Dougie's picture though!
21st June 2007 05:15 PM
pdog I like this thread...
21st June 2007 05:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I like this thread...

me too....nice to see a fucking pulse here.
21st June 2007 05:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Please repost that picture of you wearing the jacket with the pins all over it and the bono hat....I loved 1986!<

Sure. It's the best pic my kid ever took.

Actually...it's 1975, and it's a Johnny Cash(with crossed pistols...also the symbol of the MP Corps of which I am a veteran) beanie hat. Bono hat...yeah, like anyone would believe something like that would be on my head.

Oh yeah...see that American car in the pic? It'll eat your crappy import up and spit out all the crappy plastic bits...which would still leave you with most of your car.

>you can call it a joke, I call it a penis whipping.<

OK, then you'd be wrong. Nothing new there.

>but remember, there is no enjoyment in being bland normal.<

I wouldn't know about that. But if that is the hand you are dealt, fucking deal with it. Pray about it or something. I don't fucking care what you do about it. But the second you start posing, you fall to the bottom of the pile.

>Just don't start jerking off Sway<

That's the 2nd reference to playin' with someone elses pecker that you made in this thread. Methinks you are developing a fetish. What? You can't find your own little pimple to pull on under all that flab?

Creepy dude. Creepy.

>Keep in mind, when only a few people "get the joke", the joke is probably on you.<

I'll let you in on something that all us cool people already know...when only a few people get the joke, and you ain't one of 'em, it means that you ain't worthy enough to have been let in on it.

You wanna quit while you're behind Tubby...I mean, Puggy? Or do you really want to taste some humiliation?
21st June 2007 05:50 PM
Some Guy jb is scarce
nice car
SS still scares me.
21st June 2007 05:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Please repost that picture of you wearing the jacket with the pins all over it and the bono hat....I loved 1986!<

Sure. It's the best pic my kid ever took.

Actually...it's 1975, and it's a Johnny Cash(with crossed pistols...also the symbol of the MP Corps of which I am a veteran) beanie hat. Bono hat...yeah, like anyone would believe something like that would be on my head.

Oh yeah...see that American car in the pic? It'll eat your crappy import up and spit out all the crappy plastic bits...which would still leave you with most of your car.

>you can call it a joke, I call it a penis whipping.<

OK, then you'd be wrong. Nothing new there.

>but remember, there is no enjoyment in being bland normal.<

I wouldn't know about that. But if that is the hand you are dealt, fucking deal with it. Pray about it or something. I don't fucking care what you do about it. But the second you start posing, you fall to the bottom of the pile.

>Just don't start jerking off Sway<

That's the 2nd reference to playin' with someone elses pecker that you made in this thread. Methinks you are developing a fetish. What? You can't find your own little pimple to pull on under all that flab?

Creepy dude. Creepy.

>Keep in mind, when only a few people "get the joke", the joke is probably on you.<

I'll let you in on something that all us cool people already know...when only a few people get the joke, and you ain't one of 'em, it means that you ain't worthy enough to have been let in on it.

You wanna quit while you're behind Tubby...I mean, Puggy? Or do you really want to taste some humiliation?

I like that car, it just doesnt make fiscal sense for me traveling so much. My first car was a 1966 Chevelle SS that my dad and I rebuilt...so I won't knock the ride.

I was referring to the picture of you with the curled cowboy hat, maybe with the a guitarist from a band you like, the name is escaping me now.

As far as the "pecker comments" go, give me a break, you are using Sway's material, which he has gotten good mileage out of already, yet you claim to be an "original". Frankly, I expect more from you. You better do a little better than that little man before you become nothing more than material for joey'kins.

Cheers,

Puggles
21st June 2007 05:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb is scarce
nice car
SS still scares me.

jb is not healthy....tell him that all the folks in Chicago are pulling for him.

SS shouldn't scare you buddy. He, like the rest of us, is harmless, yet passionate in his beliefs.
21st June 2007 05:53 PM
Some Guy I missed jb last time he was in Atl.
21st June 2007 05:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I missed jb last time he was in Atl.

The staff at the Four Seasons would not let him into the bar after he left for a moment whilst others ran up his tab inside.....now that is humiliation, no wonder he shits and vomits all over the place
21st June 2007 05:58 PM
Some Guy A moment of silence please.
21st June 2007 06:06 PM
glencar Joshy still posts at Shidooobbbbbbbbbeee, no?
21st June 2007 06:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy still posts at Shidooobbbbbbbbbeee, no?

havent seen him there in a while, but I havent been there much lately either.
21st June 2007 06:10 PM
glencar It's a ghosttown, mon!
21st June 2007 06:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yo "Puggles" (Howe completely gay)...

Ever consider where Sway got his shit? He got it from me when I busted his chops way back when he first arrived here.

That you don't know that...and accuse me of stealing from him on top of that....shows what a lame assed tool you really are.

You are out of your league. Completely. Hopelessly.

Don't forget that I'm the guy who made the great JB say that he was gay. If I can do that to a guy like JB, you don't stand a fuckin' chance.

Now excuse me while I go save some lives.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)