ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: recording of the Opening show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
22nd June 2007 05:41 PM
lotsajizz against the mfy's, even Satan would have my rooting interest, go Giants!!

22nd June 2007 05:44 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
against the mfy's, even Satan would have my rooting interest, go Giants!!

You don't know how much that means to me.... These last few weeks have been horrible...
22nd June 2007 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

These last few weeks have been horrible...

Come To Joey ..............................

22nd June 2007 05:52 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was being serious...you've fallen a long way from the days of the Pug Army...a motley crew of misfits as I recall...a lawyer, a meth-head, a mash-faced dog and a parrot...I have heard tales of secret meetings...and a planned reformation of the once mighty fighting farce...but I can't see them regaining any true respect amongst the intellectual elite, those whose approval they so desparately sought...so it remains, for the Pug Army to slink in the shadows...borrowing their tactics from the other infamous insurgents throughout history...The Vichey French, The Viet Cong and Rosie O'Donnell...laying bamboo spear snare traps....placing roadside bombs and attacking religious institutions in hopes of inciting a civil war...and stealing the special order gingersnap cookies delivered especially for Barbara Walters...but to what end?...for some momentary gratification?...to quench the thirst for revenge...to rule the ghetto, which depsite the temporary victory, still remains a ghetto...the king of thugs is still just a thug...there will be no popular movements in your support...that time has come and passed...the only movements you will experience are those brought about by old age and a high fiber diet...the time for greatness has come and passed...the window has closed...you came to the banks of the Rubicon and chose not to wet your feet...the Constitution was forged in the light of your defeat...the people now all bear arms...and freedom rings

That's a Pulitzer Prize worthy smack down right there Feej.

Nice work.
22nd June 2007 06:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

That's a Pulitzer Prize worthy smack down right there Feej.

Nice work.

Your avatar(s) display a very disconcerting pre-occupation , .. indeed -- dare I say it -- obsession
with terrorism .

Why is this .... ?

22nd June 2007 06:12 PM
Fiji Joe Let's face it Lugar...there are few who can post with me when I decide to take it up a notch...it really is this genesis of the hatred that emanates from the lesser ones...reflect back to the time when you were a child...and there was always that one kid who would knock over the board rather than crown your king...realizing that he was beat, and that he had no options to further compete, he simply knocked over the board...letting the checkers fall where they may...I see no real difference in the behavior of that child and several people who post here, and the alter egos who stalk me incessantly...they cannot beat me, so they have chosen to knock over the board
22nd June 2007 06:15 PM
Joey

************** IT'S PUB TIME ************

Bye Bye Kids !!!

Bye Bons !

Play nice this weekend ..

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

22nd June 2007 07:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Let's face it Lugar...there are few who can post with me when I decide to take it up a notch...it really is this genesis of the hatred that emanates from the lesser ones...reflect back to the time when you were a child...and there was always that one kid who would knock over the board rather than crown your king...realizing that he was beat, and that he had no options to further compete, he simply knocked over the board...letting the checkers fall where they may...I see no real difference in the behavior of that child and several people who post here, and the alter egos who stalk me incessantly...they cannot beat me, so they have chosen to knock over the board

You are playing chess and they are playing checkers... face it man, these people are inferior...
22nd June 2007 10:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You are playing chess and they are playing checkers... face it man, these people are inferior...

I carry the brown man's burden
22nd June 2007 11:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
It is INTERESTING howe certain people aren't allowed to be picked on yet others constantly have to deal with internet frenzies. Stalkers are killing my joy. One can only place so many loooooooooozers on ignore.
[Edited by glencar]

I'm surprised it took so long for it to dawn on me with this zero.

Glencar?

Am I right? Of course, I'm right.
23rd June 2007 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm surprised it took so long for it to dawn on me with this zero.

Glencar?

Am I right? Of course, I'm right.

Beautiful
24th June 2007 07:27 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yankees are streaking in the right direction finally.

\

and that about sums up that dipshit's knowledge of baseball!!!

LOL!!!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)