ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: recording of the Opening show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
22nd June 2007 12:10 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

ask a question, I will answer...

I would like to meet her...and get her autograph...have you pissed her off yet?
22nd June 2007 02:45 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I would like to meet her...and get her autograph...have you pissed her off yet?

Oh... you mean the girl in my slide?
She's a very old friend, we once were a thing... It was back in the bad old days...
So yeah, I pissed her off, alot... I made things right... She's got two beautiful daughters... Wouldn't it be funny if my boys and her girls had kids one day....
I'm glad you didn't ask about The Entenmanns... i ate the whole thing tonight, damn that shit is good!
22nd June 2007 07:40 AM
LadyJane Did I miss the memo that stated yesterday was "Pick On Pug Day?"

Hang in there, Pug.
You do have friends here!!!

LJ.
22nd June 2007 07:50 AM
lotsajizz Viva Le Pug!
22nd June 2007 08:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Did I miss the memo that stated yesterday was "Pick On Pug Day?"

Hang in there, Pug.
You do have friends here!!!

LJ.

It comes with success LJ....no worries on my end, do you really think that attacks from a middle aged, bald message board poster suffering from mid life crisis has enough left in his once cutting edged now turned tired posting method to stand in the there with me....hardly. They guy was backed so far into a corner that he went to the original "weight jokes". I can only assume that some knock knock jokes will be next.

We wish a speedy recovery to our beloved joshy!

(edited for spelling)
[Edited by voodoopug]
22nd June 2007 09:15 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
wearing another mans picture around ones neck is the ultimate sign of being penis whipped into submission. If that's what it takes to be cool, I missed class the day that was taught. I like Maxy, and commend him on starting his own site. I like Rocks Off, but I will not be wearing a "FU Gazza WY" pendant (sorry Gazza) around my bulldog like neck until the day comes where I am ready to start giving him hand jobs in trade for a ride home...and again, Sorry Gary, not anytime soon.

The joke eludes you like low fat salad. You speak of this incident as if I encouraged it. I don't fully blame you, as I'm sure it was the meth-headed among us who convince you of these things. Those key chains with my beautiful face on them were gag gifts at my 40th birthday jamboree. My wife put together quite the surprise party and even invited many board members, of which Scope and Glenny attended. Seeing the humiliation on my face at this party with everyone going around with these key chains containing my picture, and other gags like dollar bills, they decided the message board world should get in on the action. I was trying to get to the Chicago Summit and when I didn't make it, it was funny for those that did attend to take some of these key chains out and further poke fun of me. You see, it was a joke on me. It was kind of funny too. Far from being the web master worship you have been convinced it was. This kind of tactic serves to not only wound me but to drive a wedge between myself and those I consider friends. I’ve seen these mental war games for years on these boards. Again, I don't really blame you. You're just gullible. It's just the group you've chosen to hitch your wagon up with. However, this in itself is a bit of an intelligence barometer. Having your opinions swayed by a jealous, petty, humorless bunch in not a good sign. A not-so private joke of a crew wallowing in creepy envy and resentment. Do you feel good about being added to that joke?

So a meth-head, a lawyer, a parrot and pug walk into bar...
22nd June 2007 09:27 AM
voodoopug Who is the parrot? Or am I wrong in assuming that Joey is the "meth head"?

Missing the Chicago Summit was a wise move as due to unforeseen circumstances, many were not reimbursed!
22nd June 2007 09:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I was trying to get to the Chicago Summit and ......

ahem !!!! ...... AHEM !!!!!!!!

Er , ...... material ?!

|
|
|
|
V

22nd June 2007 09:39 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The joke eludes you like low fat salad. You speak of this incident as if I encouraged it. I don't fully blame you, as I'm sure it was the meth-headed among us who convince you of these things. Those key chains with my beautiful face on them were gag gifts at my 40th birthday jamboree. My wife put together quite the surprise party and even invited many board members, of which Scope and Glenny attended. Seeing the humiliation on my face at this party with everyone going around with these key chains containing my picture, and other gags like dollar bills, they decided the message board world should get in on the action. I was trying to get to the Chicago Summit and when I didn't make it, it was funny for those that did attend to take some of these key chains out and further poke fun of me. You see, it was a joke on me. It was kind of funny too. Far from being the web master worship you have been convinced it was. This kind of tactic serves to not only wound me but to drive a wedge between myself and those I consider friends. I’ve seen these mental war games for years on these boards. Again, I don't really blame you. You're just gullible. It's just the group you've chosen to hitch your wagon up with. However, this in itself is a bit of an intelligence barometer. Having your opinions swayed by a jealous, petty, humorless bunch in not a good sign. A not-so private joke of a crew wallowing in creepy envy and resentment. Do you feel good about being added to that joke?

So a meth-head, a lawyer, a parrot and pug walk into bar...

Well said...I found it funny and got the joke...and held no resentment towards you for having message board friends who have turned out to be real friends...Allow me to condemn pick on Max Lugar day...and all the pick on Max Lugar days that came before this one...since no one else ever has

22nd June 2007 09:55 AM
LadyJane I am so sorry I jumped into this mess.

I'm calling for peace!!!

I wore my keyring PROUDLY!!!!

Just wish the Maxy money could have covered Tele's tab at Morton's.

Cut it out boys!!

LJ
aka
Switzerland
22nd June 2007 10:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I am so sorry I jumped into this mess.

I'm calling for peace!!!

I wore my keyring PROUDLY!!!!

Just wish the Maxy money could have covered Tele's tab at Morton's.

Cut it out boys!!

LJ
aka
Switzerland

I am a peaceful man and have made my point. I have no problem with a MUTUALLY agreed upon peace. If Fiji and I can make peace in the past, then anything is possible.
22nd June 2007 10:01 AM
glencar Joey's the parrot, Puggy. Howe could you NOT see that? I agree that "Let's pick on Puggy Day" is so yesterday. Let's move onto Joey!
22nd June 2007 10:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey's the parrot, Puggy. Howe could you NOT see that? I agree that "Let's pick on Puggy Day" is so yesterday. Let's move onto Joey!

you know about my well documented horrible vision!
22nd June 2007 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well said...I found it funny and got the joke...

22nd June 2007 10:28 AM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well said...I found it funny and got the joke...and held no resentment towards you for having message board friends who have turned out to be real friends...Allow me to condemn pick on Max Lugar day...and all the pick on Max Lugar days that came before this one...since no one else ever has

It is INTERESTING howe certain people aren't allowed to be picked on yet others constantly have to deal with internet frenzies. Stalkers are killing my joy. One can only place so many loooooooooozers on ignore.
[Edited by glencar]
22nd June 2007 10:47 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
It is INTERESTING howe certain people aren't allowed to be picked on yet others constantly have to deal with internet frenzies. Stalkers are killing my joy. One can only place so many loooooooooozers on ignore.
[Edited by glencar]

I tend to agree my friend.
22nd June 2007 11:12 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I am a peaceful man and have made my point.

If your point was to show how easily deceived you are by freaks, then yes, you have.

Congrats!
22nd June 2007 11:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

If your point was to show how easily deceived you are by freaks, then yes, you have.

Congrats!

22nd June 2007 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

22nd June 2007 11:44 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Top o' the morning to you young Joey'kins!

Please tell the staff at Mr. Toads that I say hello!!!!!
22nd June 2007 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Top o' the morning to you young Joey'kins!

Please tell the staff at Mr. Toads that I say hello!!!!!

Bless You My Brother .......

Yes , ...I SHALL be drinking this evening at Toads .

I will be sure to tell K.C. , Antonia , Rob , Stephanie , Brian , Tommy and Kathy that you said , " Hi " .

H.R. Puffin Joe !

22nd June 2007 01:07 PM
parmeda Back to more serious shit....

The rest of you bastages , back off! It's time for pug and I to 'go at it' for the next few days

Regretfully, my hero Mr. Barrett won't be included in the festivities
22nd June 2007 01:18 PM
Shawn20
quote:
glencar wrote:
That tour was much better than it's given credit for by many naysayers.

Yes, amen to the above statement.
22nd June 2007 02:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Back to more serious shit....

The rest of you bastages , back off! It's time for pug and I to 'go at it' for the next few days

Regretfully, my hero Mr. Barrett won't be included in the festivities

Barrett is perhaps the worst catcher in the league. Thankfully the brainless front office of the cubs were not even able to get market value for this pud
22nd June 2007 02:24 PM
Nellcote With all the $$ Pinella & co had to spend over the wintah, they've fielded a pretty tough team. Parmy, is Pay-Rod coming there next year, after all he's Lou's adopted son?
22nd June 2007 02:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
With all the $$ Pinella & co had to spend over the wintah, they've fielded a pretty tough team. Parmy, is Pay-Rod coming there next year, after all he's Lou's adopted son?

THe problem was they did not shore up their bullpen and lets be honest here, Ted Lilly and Jason Marquis are not exactly upgrades.
22nd June 2007 02:35 PM
Nellcote Ted Lily, another NY retread.
As a lifelong Bosox fan, I am not
feeling convinced until 10/01/07
22nd June 2007 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

This one is not over yet

***************** SIGH ********************

22nd June 2007 04:13 PM
parmeda
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
With all the $$ Pinella & co had to spend over the wintah, they've fielded a pretty tough team. Parmy, is Pay-Rod coming there next year, after all he's Lou's adopted son?

That crybaby can come here and stand on the corner of Clark & Addison selling cigars for Uncle Lou all I care - he doesn't deserve to place one toe in Wrigley. Then again, we'll probably wind up with him...and that's ok, I look forward to heckling him!
22nd June 2007 04:27 PM
pdog I'm glad we're talking about baseball.... I need all the Yankee hater to join....
Even The Bonds hates I hope...Jizzy... Please send some hate for The Yankees out west... The Giants have been sucking like a losing record is the goal....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)