ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: recording of the Opening show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
20th June 2007 09:15 AM
voodoopug I just listened to the entire show from the RO tracker......dear god...just awful guitar work on far too many songs from our beloved Keith.....Wanna Hold You was as bad a performance as you will see in the early rounds of American Idol....Keith flubs the solo completely and then you hear the familiar sound of the Les Paul (see: Blondie) trying to save it.....not good folks....
20th June 2007 10:55 AM
polytoxic Our man seems to have forgotten the "elegantly" part of "elegantly wasted",
but some brighter moments reported from Lyon give hope that there is still a legendary swan song concert or two left in the Captain. 02 Arena awaits.
20th June 2007 12:16 PM
Fiji Joe I concur Pug...so I sent Keef an email...stating simply:

"If you can't rock me...somebody will"
20th June 2007 12:52 PM
polytoxic Give us a glimmer, baby, yeah, harfgfhgfghghgammmbggh.

LIke the ripping solo at the 2:20 mark of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xfcHF9pTc
20th June 2007 12:54 PM
Dan Anyone else hear the laughter on the Nijmegen recording when he plays the wrong part on YGMR?
20th June 2007 12:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
Dan wrote:
Anyone else hear the laughter on the Nijmegen recording when he plays the wrong part on YGMR?

does anybody remember laughter?
20th June 2007 01:04 PM
Saint Sway I wish I was at the Lyon show & über summitt

that looked like hella fun
20th June 2007 01:05 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I just listened to the entire show from the RO tracker......dear god...just awful guitar work on far too many songs from our beloved Keith.....Wanna Hold You was as bad a performance as you will see in the early rounds of American Idol....Keith flubs the solo completely and then you hear the familiar sound of the Les Paul (see: Blondie) trying to save it.....not good folks....

I just watched the Chicago White Sox......dear god...just awful batting in far too many plate appearances...

They have let me down! It's like every season I can remember. Except this is worse than being mediocre.
20th June 2007 01:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Except this is worse than being mediocre.

^ thats exactly how I would describe Pug's posting skills
20th June 2007 04:04 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Give us a glimmer, baby, yeah, harfgfhgfghghgammmbggh.

LIke the ripping solo at the 2:20 mark of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xfcHF9pTc

Dang! Thats maybe the best solo ive seen keef doing! And he plays with MusicMan guess he played with that on the SW tour. If some one knows did he had a own signature musicman?
[Edited by Mr Jurkka]

[Edited by Mr Jurkka]
20th June 2007 04:13 PM
glencar That tour was much better than it's given credit for by many naysayers.
20th June 2007 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

I just watched the Chicago White Sox......dear god...just awful batting in far too many plate appearances...

They have let me down! It's like every season I can remember. Except this is worse than being mediocre.

I agree. I flew out to Pittsburgh to see the interleague series and came home just wanting to vomit....not quite bad as when Sway runs out of homemade Meth and decides to post while sitting in the basement typing away (see: eating Cheetos) posting on Rocks Off, but pretty close.
20th June 2007 04:15 PM
glencar Puggy, you need to ramp up yer game if you intend to engage in battle with Sway. You are like Albania against Russia at this point. BTW I'm Switzerland, laughing on the sidelines. For I am a peaceful man, selling to both sides.
20th June 2007 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe Is this what this board has degenerated to?...Sway holding court?...with no real challengers?...A real sad state if you ask me...I hear the Pug Army is reforming...under new command...time will tell, but I don't think this new guy is another Patton...idealistic...sure...and committed...but the concept for which he fights...well it was antiquated more than 500 years ago

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
20th June 2007 04:29 PM
glencar I always thought putting Puggy on the A-list was quite a stretch & I tried to get the word out via the back channel but other matters took the mast. At least he's lost that horrid gut that you showed in one photo & has encouraged others along the way.
20th June 2007 04:31 PM
pdog This is the point in the thread, when I take a piss break...
20th June 2007 04:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I always thought putting Puggy on the A-list was quite a stretch & I tried to get the word out via the back channel but other matters took the mast. At least he's lost that horrid gut that you showed in one photo & has encouraged others along the way.

Who put him on the A-List?...He forged his way onto that...along with a few others who, after time, sought to try and bust up the party...we now know the identity of all of them...and they will be dealt with...in the harshest and most public of manners...as it should be
20th June 2007 04:37 PM
Saint Sway Pug,
Unlike the others, I don't really mind your lame comebacks.

Its the inarticulate run-on sentances I could do without.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I agree. I flew out to Pittsburgh to see the interleague series and came home just wanting to vomit....not quite bad as when Sway runs out of homemade Meth and decides to post while sitting in the basement typing away (see: eating Cheetos) posting on Rocks Off, but pretty close.

20th June 2007 04:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who put him on the A-List?...He forged his way onto that...along with a few others who, after time, sought to try and bust up the party...we now know the identity of all of them...and they will be dealt with...in the harshest and most public of manners...as it should be

I think Joshy did & he insinuated himself onto it.
20th June 2007 04:42 PM
pdog
Over Disclosing Disorder (ODD) is the number one cause of ADD...
20th June 2007 04:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think Joshy did & he insinuated himself onto it.

See...this is where I run into problems...who is Joshy?
20th June 2007 04:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

See...this is where I run into problems...who is Joshy?

He was this kid from NYC... He used to play in the pick up games, but he's not been around in a while...
20th June 2007 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug,
Unlike the others, I don't really mind your lame comebacks.

Its the inarticulate run-on sentances I could do without.

20th June 2007 04:53 PM
Saint Sway jeez Pug. Borrowing Joey's material just screams "the well has run dry"
20th June 2007 04:54 PM
_Boomy_ Sox are down by two runs in the bottom of the 9th to Joshy's Marlins.

Another series lost. How many in a row is that now?

This team is pathetic. I shall forever be a fan, but they need to get their heads outta their asses!
20th June 2007 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
jeez Pug. Borrowing Joey's material just screams "the well has run dry"

stealing Joey's material is the internet equivilent of rubbing shit on your face and screaming, about how the government has put a micro chip in your head!
20th June 2007 04:55 PM
glencar Yankees are streaking in the right direction finally.
20th June 2007 04:56 PM
pdog
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Sox are down by two runs in the bottom of the 9th to Joshy's Marlins.

Another series lost. How many in a row is that now?

This team is pathetic. I shall forever be a fan, but they need to get their heads outta their asses!

I think The Giants are sucking more... maybe it is a tie for most suckiest!
20th June 2007 04:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
jeez Pug. Borrowing Joey's material just screams "the well has run dry"

Come on...he's stealing my material that Joey stole from me...see...this is what I'm talking about...this newer generation...no concept of what came before them...any poster worth his salt would know not to credit Joey with anything
20th June 2007 05:00 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yankees are streaking in the right direction finally.

Fuck you! and Fuck the Yankees... Why do they have to be on fire now, as they head into SF, to play The Giants who can't beat a retard with $100. looking for drugs...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)