ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goffert Park, Nijmegen 8th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
14th June 2007 03:30 AM
Fuck! this was one of my greatest moments of the show, goosebumps all over! you realy had to be there to feel it!!! the whole crowd singin' together while mick backing us up with a guitar, it was awesome!

14th June 2007 06:04 AM
Fuck! Nijmegen 2007 Bootleg front cd cover:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i like it!
14th June 2007 06:20 AM
Moonisup That's my picture
20th June 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Well, there are a lot of good points in these threads, and not for a single minute was my intention to say that people are not entitled to their opinions or that I'm the one who's right or even insult anyone (SS!). I too am disappointed by many things Stones-wise and I've talked about those in the recent and not so recent past. What bugged me - and still does - is how quick we sometimes are to condemn the band we love, forgetting the obvious facts that are obviously going to be affecting them at this point in their timeline. This disappoints me a lot more than a sloppy night for Keith. (Keith, of all the people. As if he's been renowned for keeping it straight and to the point.)

Anyway, things are getting a little too nasty and it's not my cup of tea exactly (SS wants to deck me in one thread and kiss me in another - well! )

It's just the beginning of a tour for crying out loud. I thought we could all talk about it, and of course point out the negative stuff when there are some, but with less certainty that everything's going downhill and to waste. I have tons of reasons to nag and get depressed in life, I don't need to do this with the stuff that's supposed to be giving me joy - like the Stones. What's with all the downright pessimism?! Aren't we taking things a little TOO hard and seriously?!

LJ is right. This will be over, sooner, later, I don't care - and I don't think that any of us will stand up and say "well, it was about time". I see it as a bonus. I'd have higher expectations if it was the beginning or middle of their career. I'd forgive less. But for crying out loud, cut them some slack. And if you won't, cause you think you're taken for a ride or you're making up excuses, fine! Stop paying. It's your choice to make, it's in your hand.

This is what ahppens when I go on vacation. Please avoid the board from 4 July to 14 July as I will again be on vacation. Let's hope peace maintains now that I'm back.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)