ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gracias José Luis - te la sacas mi buen
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas - November 3, 1994
© José Luis Velasco with thanks to Rogerriffin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yes! I'm in! Stones NYC Press Conference!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
May 5th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Btw.... I'm seriously worried with our Chicago branch.....the other (read IMPORTANT) part of the well known "The Trinity".

J.J. Flash ................................

Not to Worry -- Things ALWAYS work out for the BEST .
May 5th, 2005 02:24 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I miss my Baby Josh Magnolia ................and you 's ?!?!

Some Day .... I just KNOW he will return !!!!!!

H.R. Puffin Joe ! ™

Steelie? Where he at?
May 5th, 2005 02:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:

Steelie? Where he at?

I am deeply sure that after the press conference and the whole tour arranged and scheduled.....the good ol' days will return, many will witness what good quality posting is all about with the long waited "Tony's return".

"You bet Ronnie"
[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
May 5th, 2005 02:42 PM
glencar He's gone for good.
May 5th, 2005 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's gone for good.

Yes , ... ( See : Transition ) !!!!!

Statz ! ™
May 5th, 2005 03:24 PM
gotdablouse Scene seems ready for everyone to be entertained by a little menuet on the harpsichord by Chuckie boy, that's going to be quite a treat ! Hopefully Charlie will be allowed to use his brushes...

Not exactly 1975, with the flatbed and the upcoming inflatable phalus, eh !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
May 5th, 2005 03:44 PM
kath nope no phallus. wait, maybe they'll be sponsored by levitor or somebody like that. that would bring back the days of the inflatable penis...

see??? we don't really WANT that now, do we???

IT'S A STONES TOUR!!!! quit yer bitchin and let's get ready to rock!!! we are sooo lucky they are gonna do this. i don't care how greedy jagger is, i wanna see them again!!! i don't care how wrinkled keef is or how surly charlie is...i wanna see them!! and we're gettin a tour!!!
we are a lucky, LUCKY people....
May 5th, 2005 03:46 PM
Joey [quote]kath wrote:

IT'S A STONES TOUR!!!! quit yer bitchin and let's get ready to rock!!! we are sooo lucky they are gonna do this. i don't care how greedy jagger is, "

Kath ..................................

I would like to nibble your elbows
May 5th, 2005 03:55 PM
kath nibble away, dear joeykins...the stones is comin'!!!!!!!
May 5th, 2005 03:56 PM
glencar kath, for the first time in decades, you will see more shows than me. Enjoy.
May 5th, 2005 04:02 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
nibble away, dear joeykins...the stones is comin'!!!!!!!

Stones Is Stones ....................Bigger than ALL of us .

May 5th, 2005 04:04 PM
kath glencar, i'll probably only see two, vancouver and seattle. why aren't you gonna see more?? the only way i'll get more is a lottery win....
May 5th, 2005 04:07 PM
glencar Dwindling interest, quite frankly. Enjoy!
May 5th, 2005 04:20 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dwindling interest, quite frankly. Enjoy!

Their choice of venue for the press conference seems to have completely deflated you. They didn't say they were announcing the tour in FRANCE, fer crissakes!!

Oh well. more tickets for US.

May 5th, 2005 04:21 PM
glencar It's not just that. It's the ticket prices, venue nights, etc. The DVD should be good & I'll have more dough to send to the RNC. Everybody wins!
May 5th, 2005 04:29 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I think everyone is too geared up over ticket prices. Frankly I think that the prices are going to be pretty resonable this time around, if not less then last tour. I really think that the Stones by putting out a new album are going to try to attract some of the younger crowd as well, and to do this they are going to have to put tickets in reach or they won't be selling them to that age range. I'm sure that the so called gold circle seats will be rather high for arenas, but the stadiums shows will be priced very resonable, probably around $70-$200.
May 5th, 2005 04:33 PM
Joey " I think everyone is too geared up over ticket prices. Frankly I think that the prices are going to be pretty resonable this time around, if not less then last tour. "

..are you serial ?!?!
May 5th, 2005 04:41 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
but the stadiums shows will be priced very resonable, probably around $70-$200.

That's not reasonable for me, but it probably depends on everyone's own criteria. Let's just wait and see first. I'm going to cut waaaaay down too on the amount of shows to see. Both due to high prices and personal expectancies.
May 5th, 2005 04:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Both due to high prices and personal expectancies.

Angie, glad to hear you are expecting. Good luck

May 5th, 2005 04:51 PM
Madafaka I don't think that prices down here will be expensives.
Last time was between $40 / $150.
I have told you once, I'll pay anything to see them live in Buenos Aires. Here played ONLY ten times into two tours. In Europe and USA the RS concerts are more habitual. For that reason you are more selective...
May 5th, 2005 04:51 PM
Angiegirl Lol, just the thought of it is enough to make me shake!
May 5th, 2005 04:53 PM
glencar
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I don't think that prices down here will be expensives.
Last time was between $40 / $150.
I have told you once, I'll pay anything to see them live in Buenos Aires. Here played ONLY ten times into two tours. In Europe and USA the RS concerts are more habitual. For that reason you are more selective...

Where's better to see them BA or Rio?
May 5th, 2005 04:53 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

True, that's a luxury. But still...
May 5th, 2005 04:57 PM
Madafaka
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where's better to see them BA or Rio?

Someone from Rio, would say Rio. Someone from BA, would affirm that BA is the best place to see them live!
Watch both dvds and then decide. I prefer BA, of course.
May 5th, 2005 04:59 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
True, that's a luxury. But still...

No "still" allowed Angie. Don't do things that you could regret in a future. Run and buy your ticket!
May 5th, 2005 05:04 PM
Angiegirl I will, I just don't have that much to spend, so I am forced to be selective .
I'm sure you'll get your share as well this time 'round!
May 5th, 2005 05:09 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I'm sure you'll get your share as well this time 'round!

I'm praying for that!
May 5th, 2005 05:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Lol, just the thought of it is enough to make me shake!

Marry Me !!!!!

J. Sassy ! ™
May 5th, 2005 05:27 PM
Angiegirl I dunno, are you rich? If you are rich I will take your irritable bowels for granted.
May 5th, 2005 05:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I dunno, are you rich? If you are rich I will take your irritable bowels for granted.

Come To Joey .......................

**************** END TRANSMISSION *********************
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour