ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Đ Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 7) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
17th April 2006 04:56 AM
LET ME GO68
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:

new boots of the tracker today

ROCKFORD 81 PARTY DOWN LIVE AT THE METRO CENTER ROCKFORD ILLINOIS? 1ST OCTOBER 81

ATLANTA oct 26 1981 live at the fox theatre, the smallest venue of the 1981,only 4000 fans

VOO DOO DOO DOO, live in pittsburg sept 29 1994

WAITING ON 450 000 FRIENDS, pignose 48 toronto july 30 2003

FOR THE ARTS? CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE ON ROLLING STONES BOOTS

Hello Poison Ivy
What is your username in Rollingstonesboot of Yahoo??
Thank you
Let Me Go68
17th April 2006 05:09 AM
razorback Thanks Charlotte for doing the dirty work !!
17th April 2006 05:25 AM
axl79 Thanks POISONIVY for PARTY DOWN !
17th April 2006 06:01 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
LET ME GO68 wrote:

Hello Poison Ivy
Thank you
Let Me Go68

$*

on rolling stones boots post a message asking the wanted artworks

I POST THEM asap
17th April 2006 06:01 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
LET ME GO68 wrote:

Hello Poison Ivy
Thank you
Let Me Go68

$*

on rolling stones boots post a message asking the wanted artworks

I POST THEM asap
17th April 2006 06:02 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Thanks POISONIVY for PARTY DOWN !

it s you who have send me a mail ??
17th April 2006 06:02 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Thanks POISONIVY for PARTY DOWN !

it s you who have send me a mail ??
17th April 2006 07:11 AM
axl79 yes, it's , about party down....
thanks for sharing !
17th April 2006 08:27 AM
qwer hallo to poisonivi and all other great seeders!
thank you for all the fine stuff!

But - please,please,please,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
please,please,please,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

bring on some more INFORMATION about the sound quality
just simply: "FM-SBD-AUD"!

- please,please,please,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
17th April 2006 09:42 AM
AndyPetu Hi:
I've downloading this dvd, but with the maintenance was deleted from the tracker. Can anybody reseed this??. I'm at 69%.

Thanks

Petu.
17th April 2006 10:26 AM
ezequiel2517 Can someone put the torrent file on the tracker for JOINTRIP STRIPPED DVD?

I was already downloaded this one, but I use Ridate media to burn it, and all the data is lost! and itīs no teh first dvd... Iīve checked all I burn, and more than a half is lost... Donīt use Ridata media...
17th April 2006 10:29 AM
mac_daddy ouch, charlotte...

that is rough.

i am sorry the reinstall wasnt easier than that...

anytime you are in soCal, the beers are on the house...

17th April 2006 11:07 AM
Schooner333
quote:
I was already downloaded this one, but I use Ridate media to burn it, and all the data is lost! and itīs no teh first dvd... Iīve checked all I burn, and more than a half is lost... Donīt use Ridata media...

I have burned a lot of Ridata CDR's (probably 2000+)and a number of DVD's, without 1 single problem that I can recall right now. I would look somwhere else for your problem...either software or hardware, but I doubt if the media is faulty that often.
17th April 2006 01:08 PM
Schooner333 I'm sure there are going to be many, many requests to get old torrents back on the tracker, so here is another.

A group of us have been downloading the "Father & Sons" DVD since early april. We were all stuck at 43%, when user "interzone" posted on April 9th - "Will seed until all have finished. But can only seed verrry slowly." Since that time he (or she?)has brought us up to 94%. I'm hoping that interzone or the original uploader (not sure if it was you MRD8) could upload the torrent again to the tracker.

PS: interzone, I was going to wait until I had completed the download to post a very special thank you for all you have done. Also there are a couple of us who still have the torrent open, so you may be able to connect and continue seeding.

17th April 2006 01:53 PM
stones_br Hi All...

I need a seeder for Father & Soons DVD.. I'm on 95% and no have more seeders... Thank for All..

Cherrs from Brazil
17th April 2006 04:55 PM
GotToRollMe New on tracker this afternoon:
Mick Jagger - Webster Hall NYC 1993 DVD NTSC Pro-Shot

I re-uploaded this onto my computer, so the name of the torrent and the IFO and BUP files are most likely different than what they were a few days ago. If you were in the process of downloading this, start your download again and let it go for a couple of minutes and then stop it. Then replace only the VOB files with your old ones, start it up again, and it should work fine.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
17th April 2006 04:56 PM
andrews27 Could somebody upload Gothenburg, Sweden 6-19-82 ("Never Stop")? THANKS
17th April 2006 05:00 PM
gimmekeef Schooner 333..Did pdog design your avatar?...lol
17th April 2006 06:00 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
for the artworks you want mail me via rollingstonesboots

Isn't it better to add them in the torrent?
17th April 2006 06:15 PM
MRD8 I just reseeded the Father & Sons DVD.
17th April 2006 06:46 PM
interzone
quote:
Schooner333 wrote:
I'm sure there are going to be many, many requests to get old torrents back on the tracker, so here is another.

A group of us have been downloading the "Father & Sons" DVD since early april. We were all stuck at 43%, when user "interzone" posted on April 9th - "Will seed until all have finished. But can only seed verrry slowly." Since that time he (or she?)has brought us up to 94%. I'm hoping that interzone or the original uploader (not sure if it was you MRD8) could upload the torrent again to the tracker.

PS: interzone, I was going to wait until I had completed the download to post a very special thank you for all you have done. Also there are a couple of us who still have the torrent open, so you may be able to connect and continue seeding.

I have three connected at 80, 89, and 97%. Will continue seeding to those. It must be our Azureus clients that are keeping us connected, since this is the old torrent, not the one that was just reposted above. If everyone drops off, I'll know they downloaded the new torrent file and have "gone legit."

Best regards,

Interzone
17th April 2006 06:54 PM
Carlos Pigozzi Any chance to re upload the Ed Sullivan DVD ?
17th April 2006 06:56 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Isn't it better to add them in the torrent?

Magnific idea Gonzalo !!!

Saludos de Brasil !!
17th April 2006 06:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
As you can see the Tracker has gone threw some changes. Hopefully the information found on the tracker will help.
Some changes; date added(far right), Search, Show Last Week's-Show all,i-information

As you can see a few torrents are missing(a few hundred), a few needed to go and many files need to be added back on the TRacker. Hopefully many of you can upload your files back on the Tracker.

Sorry for the problems. I had a file that corrupted my boot.ini file. Luckly I still had drives d,e,f left untouched and are working fine. My c drive is back after a reinstall.

Not my idea of a good Easter Sunday (in front of the pc all day)but everything seems to working ok.

Thanks to my family members who were very understanding today. They knew how important it was for me to get this Tracker fixed and running.

the unholy trinity and mac, how about a cold beer....

next time you're over my way (sometime soon I hope), there'll be quite a few

many thanks for the effort. Especially on a holiday (which you didnt NEED to do). Its greatly appreciated by all of us.

Hopefully those who uploaded many of these files can do so again.

By the way, I like the new look of the tracker.
17th April 2006 07:51 PM
ezequiel2517
quote:
Schooner333 wrote:

I have burned a lot of Ridata CDR's (probably 2000+)and a number of DVD's, without 1 single problem that I can recall right now. I would look somwhere else for your problem...either software or hardware, but I doubt if the media is faulty that often.

Iīve have read that in other forum that maybe it was not "real" ridata dvdīs... Iīve burned them with Nero, DVDShrink and TMPEG DVD Author... and the data is lost... Solution: patience, and download the dvdīs again...
Thanx for u preocupation.
18th April 2006 03:19 AM
AndyPetu Thanks MRD8 for the reseed, but my files of "Father and sons" are different. Someone post an "iso" version...
18th April 2006 05:47 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi! Anybody can post the artwork of LA October 19,1989?

Thanks
18th April 2006 07:53 AM
Madafaka http://bootcoverz.com/cgi-bin/dvd.cgi?template=dvd&path=DVD&sort=by_name

The best DVD Artwork site ever! IMHO
18th April 2006 08:00 AM
LET ME GO68 hELLO
Somebody can post the artwork of Rockford 81 Party down and
Get licked from the mixing desk Pignose 15?
Thank you in advance
LetMeGo68
18th April 2006 08:49 AM
stripped please can someone reseed TOKYO TV 90 ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)