ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 7) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th April 2006 05:12 AM
POISONIVY new on the traker this morning

LUCKY ME A PIGNOSE RECORDING N° 59

LIVE IN UTRECHT VREDENBURG AUG 16 2003

ARTWORKS INCLUDED

CDS....EXACT AUDIO COPY..TRADER LITTLE HELPER..FLAC..YOU

CD1

JUMPIN JACK FLASH
LIVE WITH ME
HAND OF FATE
NO EXPECTATIONS
WORRIED ABOUT YOU
SAINT OF ME
IT S ONLY ROCK N ROLL
DANCE PART 1
EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE
THATS HOW STRONG MY LOVE IS
GOING TO GOO

CD 2

THIEF IN THE NIGHT
HAPPY
CANT TURN YOU LOOSE
CAN T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING
STAR ME UP
TUMBLING DICE
BROWN SUGAR
SATISFACTION

BONUS TRACKS

STAR ME UP
16th April 2006 06:15 AM
cabledogg2 "LOL, I was about to ask why The Faces were on the RO tracker.
(with all my respect to The Faces)"

I would think that the faces have enough of a link/connection to the stones that it should'nt be a problem to seed it on a STONES tracker. In the past i have seen a few ronnie solo shows seeded on the tracker. I have seeded 3 faces shows here in the past with no problem myself...........cabledogg2
16th April 2006 06:16 AM
LET ME GO68
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
new on the traker this morning

LUCKY ME A PIGNOSE RECORDING N° 59

LIVE IN UTRECHT VREDENBURG AUG 16 2003

ARTWORKS INCLUDED

CDS....EXACT AUDIO COPY..TRADER LITTLE HELPER..FLAC..YOU

CD1

JUMPIN JACK FLASH
LIVE WITH ME
HAND OF FATE
NO EXPECTATIONS
WORRIED ABOUT YOU
SAINT OF ME
IT S ONLY ROCK N ROLL
DANCE PART 1
EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE
THATS HOW STRONG MY LOVE IS
GOING TO GOO

CD 2

THIEF IN THE NIGHT
HAPPY
CANT TURN YOU LOOSE
CAN T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING
STAR ME UP
TUMBLING DICE
BROWN SUGAR
SATISFACTION

BONUS TRACKS

STAR ME UP

Thank you Poison Ivy for all the good concert!!!!!
I'm searching of montreal 2003 Mickboy remastered...do you have????
Thank you
LetMeGo68
16th April 2006 06:22 AM
axl79
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
The LA October 19, 1989 DVD that I uploaded this morning has no timecode and is NTSC, Proshot and Widescreen...I don't know anything about the lineage on 99.9% of the hundreds of audio/video's that I have...

Thanks MRD8 for the upgrade !

Any news on the Philly 89 show ?

axl79
16th April 2006 07:22 AM
MRD8 I don't have the Philly '89 DVD...I'll check with the people I trade with to see if any of them have it!
16th April 2006 07:49 AM
razorback
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I don't have the Philly '89 DVD...I'll check with the people I trade with to see if any of them have it!

Take care !! I've bought a silver DVD digipack which is supposed to be Philly 08.31.89 but in fact it's a crappy shot from uncomplete Toronto 89 ....it's really a pile of shit !!

[Edited by razorback]
16th April 2006 08:22 AM
POISONIVY VERY SOON ON THE TRAKER

ROLLING FROM THE STAGE
A PIGNOSE RECORDING 031 LIVE AT ST PAUL CIVIC CENTER 7-10-1978

CDS.....EAC...TRADER LITTLE HELPER..FLAC NIV 6...YOU
If you have needed the arts send a mail via rollingstonesboots on yahoo

CD1

LET IT ROCK
ALL DOWN THE LINE
HONKY TONK WOMEN
STARCKFUCKER
WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN
BEAST OF BURDEN
LIES
MISS YOU
JUST MY IMAGINATION

CD2

SHATTERED
RESPECTABLE
FAREWAY EYES
LOVE IN VAIN
TUMBLIN DICE
HAPPY
SWEET LITTLE SIXTEEN

16th April 2006 09:57 AM
POISONIVY This evening on the tracker

WINTER TOUR 2003 PIGNOSE 022

LIVE AT BELL CENTRE MONTREAL JANUARY 8 2003

ARTWORKS INCLUDED
16th April 2006 10:03 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
LET ME GO68 wrote:

Thank you Poison Ivy for all the good concert!!!!!
I'm searching of montreal 2003 Mickboy remastered...do you have????
Thank you
LetMeGo68

I POST MONTREAL THIS EVENING
16th April 2006 11:08 AM
LET ME GO68
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:

I POST MONTREAL THIS EVENING

thank you very much
16th April 2006 12:34 PM
charlotte The Tracker had a software problem that crashed my pc. After hours dealing with Dell and Microsoft we had to reformat my hard drive. I just now got up and running on the internet. I will have the tracker running ASAP. sorry
16th April 2006 01:43 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hey Could You seed the Hampton 81 DVD Concert when the tracker start again?

Thanks
16th April 2006 02:11 PM
Madafaka
quote:
charlotte wrote:
The Tracker had a software problem that crashed my pc. After hours dealing with Dell and Microsoft we had to reformat my hard drive. I just now got up and running on the internet. I will have the tracker running ASAP. sorry

Sorry? No way, thank you for your efforts!
16th April 2006 05:06 PM
POISONIVY DONT LOOK BACK BABY NEW ON THE TRACKER

PIGNOSE 008
16th April 2006 05:07 PM
POISONIVY DONT LOOK BACK BABY NEW ON THE TRACKER

PIGNOSE 008 CHICAGO SEP 16 2002
16th April 2006 05:29 PM
LET ME GO68 Hello
I need the artwork for the Chicago 11 sept 1994 and for the north american tour soundboard 2002 (pignose 15)
Someone can help me please
thank you in advance
Let Me Go68
16th April 2006 05:34 PM
pehdefigo Please all new pignose's artwork will be very apreciated !
16th April 2006 06:29 PM
axl79
quote:
Rolling Stones Argen wrote:
Hey Could You seed the Hampton 81 DVD Concert when the tracker start again?

Thanks

Any chance to restore more torrents ?
16th April 2006 06:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
"LOL, I was about to ask why The Faces were on the RO tracker.
(with all my respect to The Faces)"

I would think that the faces have enough of a link/connection to the stones that it should'nt be a problem to seed it on a STONES tracker. In the past i have seen a few ronnie solo shows seeded on the tracker. I have seeded 3 faces shows here in the past with no problem myself...........cabledogg2

theres no problem with Faces shows being seeded for the reason you've stated. Theyre as connected to the Stones' history as any solo shows by any of the rest of the band

I'm unaware of any "authorization" problem with such a torrent.
16th April 2006 07:25 PM
Toronto Tom New on the tracker this evening:
Jointrip Saturday Night Live October 7, 1978 DVD

IF anyone can put that back on the tracker also I was downloading Mick at Webster hall and was almost done when they both went away.

It was time for a clean up though I have to admit.

16th April 2006 07:34 PM
charlotte As you can see the Tracker has gone threw some changes. Hopefully the information found on the tracker will help.
Some changes; date added(far right), Search, Show Last Week's-Show all,i-information

As you can see a few torrents are missing(a few hundred), a few needed to go and many files need to be added back on the TRacker. Hopefully many of you can upload your files back on the Tracker.

Sorry for the problems. I had a file that corrupted my boot.ini file. Luckly I still had drives d,e,f left untouched and are working fine. My c drive is back after a reinstall.

Not my idea of a good Easter Sunday (in front of the pc all day)but everything seems to working ok.

Thanks to my family members who were very understanding today. They knew how important it was for me to get this Tracker fixed and running.

the unholy trinity and mac, how about a cold beer....
16th April 2006 07:40 PM
cabledogg2 A big THANK YOU to you Charlotte for all the time and effort you put into running the tracker it is appreciated..........
16th April 2006 08:40 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
charlotte wrote:
As you can see the Tracker has gone threw some changes. Hopefully the information found on the tracker will help.
Some changes; date added(far right), Search, Show Last Week's-Show all,i-information

As you can see a few torrents are missing(a few hundred), a few needed to go and many files need to be added back on the TRacker. Hopefully many of you can upload your files back on the Tracker.

Sorry for the problems. I had a file that corrupted my boot.ini file. Luckly I still had drives d,e,f left untouched and are working fine. My c drive is back after a reinstall.

Not my idea of a good Easter Sunday (in front of the pc all day)but everything seems to working ok.

Thanks to my family members who were very understanding today. They knew how important it was for me to get this Tracker fixed and running.

the unholy trinity and mac, how about a cold beer....

Here's a whole case of cold beers...you deserve 'em! Sorry you had to spend all day messing around with all that. I'll try to re-upload some of the torrents I have during the coming week. Thanks for all you do!
16th April 2006 08:43 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
A big THANK YOU to you Charlotte for all the time and effort you put into running the tracker it is appreciated..........

The same from me, the Stones world says THANK YOU !!!!
16th April 2006 09:15 PM
JayCee Charlotte........

Wishing you a keg of beer, a big room with family and friends, somewhere around 10 miles away from your computer.

Thanks for all you do. The new tracker setup is great. It'll be much easier to navigate. You da bomb!!!!

16th April 2006 09:52 PM
shaleia Thanks, Charlotte, for everything you do.

Did anyone announce "get licked from the mixing desk" pignose 15? I can't find any info?
16th April 2006 10:25 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
shaleia wrote:
Thanks, Charlotte, for everything you do.

Did anyone announce "get licked from the mixing desk" pignose 15? I can't find any info?

Yes please, tracklist and info about where the songs were performed is pretty appreciated and usefull. Is there artwork for this by the way ?
17th April 2006 02:27 AM
POISONIVY for the artworks you want mail me via rollingstonesboots
17th April 2006 03:58 AM
POISONIVY
new boots of the tracker today

ROCKFORD 81 PARTY DOWN LIVE AT THE METRO CENTER ROCKFORD ILLINOIS? 1ST OCTOBER 81

ATLANTA oct 26 1981 live at the fox theatre, the smallest venue of the 1981,only 4000 fans

VOO DOO DOO DOO, live in pittsburg sept 29 1994

WAITING ON 450 000 FRIENDS, pignose 48 toronto july 30 2003

FOR THE ARTS? CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE ON ROLLING STONES BOOTS
17th April 2006 03:58 AM
POISONIVY
new boots of the tracker today

ROCKFORD 81 PARTY DOWN LIVE AT THE METRO CENTER ROCKFORD ILLINOIS? 1ST OCTOBER 81

ATLANTA oct 26 1981 live at the fox theatre, the smallest venue of the 1981,only 4000 fans

VOO DOO DOO DOO, live in pittsburg sept 29 1994

WAITING ON 450 000 FRIENDS, pignose 48 toronto july 30 2003

FOR THE ARTS? CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE ON ROLLING STONES BOOTS
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)