ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 7) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
23rd April 2006 12:15 PM
razorback
quote:
Gazza wrote:

merci beaucoup, razorback

Alors, comment va dire "neanderthalian fag" en francais?

LOL !! you can translate it like this : pédé néanderthalien
[Edited by razorback]
23rd April 2006 12:38 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
Any chance you could upload that ? That version would kick major ass ...

Hey Carlos,
Sorry it took me awhile to reply, but I had a bit of computer trouble last night. Anyway, Voodoo has uploaded DVD 2 of the Buenos Aires video. I'm currently seeding "Pirates of the Vaults," but as soon as I'm done I'll upload DVD 1 of Buenos Aires.
Cheers.
23rd April 2006 12:52 PM
POISONIVY ok j'ai pigé

j'ai tous les artworks des cds que j'ai uploadé mais j'ai actuellement un probleme de SCAN.

en regle générale, on trouve les covers sur rs covers ou rollin no ip mais je suis pret à les envoyer des que mon scan marchera

23rd April 2006 01:00 PM
POISONIVY new on the tracker this evening

DANISH BREW

AUDIENCE NOTE 7/10 PROVENANCE TRADE
CD-EXACT AUDIO COPY...TRADE LITTLE HELPER...FLAC NIVEL 6 .YOU.

LIVE AT idraetsparken copenhagen denmark 11 june 1995

cd1

intro
not fade away
tumbling dice
you got me rocking
rocks off
live with me
sparks will fly
satisfaction
sweet virginia
fool to cry
like a rolling stone
heartbreaker
i go wild

cd 2

miss you
band introduction
honky tonk woman
before they make me run
slipping away
sympathy for the devil
gimme shelter
street fighting man
star me up
it s only rock n roll
brown sugar
jumpin jack flash
outro
23rd April 2006 01:09 PM
razorback
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
ok j'ai pigé

j'ai tous les artworks des cds que j'ai uploadé mais j'ai actuellement un probleme de SCAN.

en regle générale, on trouve les covers sur rs covers ou rollin no ip mais je suis pret à les envoyer des que mon scan marchera

Les artworks ce n'est pas grave du moment que tu respectes les autres régles et que tu ne renvoies pas sur Yahoo.

POISONIVY said :
OK I have understood
I have all the artworks of the CDs I have uploaded but right now my scan is fucked up;
Generally you can find it on rs covers or rollin no ip
I am ready to join them to the files as soon as my scan will be repaired.

23rd April 2006 01:23 PM
heymjm I've just joined in as a seeder of 'Keith Richards-This is Rock'n'Roll,Baby' so hopefully this will speed things up a bit. (N.B. I'm not the original seeder)

I'll hang around until a few others are at 100% and can take over.
23rd April 2006 01:30 PM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER :

MONTREAL 89 DVD 1 (empress valley supreme disc)

December 14th 1989-olympic stadium-Montreal-Quebec-CANADA

continental drift
start me up
bitch
sad sad sad
undercover of the night
harlem huffle
tumbling dice
miss you
ruby tuesday
play with fire
terrifying
rock and a hard place
mixed emotion
honky tonk woman
midnight rambler

NTSC
Code free
4:3 full screen (tape count down the screen)
PRO SHOT
Audio : DD 5.1/linear PCM stereo
menu : yes
According to my standards I would rate this DVD 8-8.5/10
VIDEO : 7.5/10 (tape count sucks a little bit)
AUDIO : 8.5-9/10

lineage : original silver >DVDshrink>vob files>torrent

DVD 2 will come as soons as this one is completed by a few of you

artwork can be found here :

http://www.rockpassion.com/bootlegs/tor89c.jpg
[Edited by razorback]
23rd April 2006 02:43 PM
joguema Thanks for your help!!!

I just saw that there are 7 complete now, so I'm leaving.

Good luck to the rest of the leechers.

quote:
heymjm wrote:
I've just joined in as a seeder of 'Keith Richards-This is Rock'n'Roll,Baby' so hopefully this will speed things up a bit. (N.B. I'm not the original seeder)

I'll hang around until a few others are at 100% and can take over.

23rd April 2006 02:44 PM
gonzalo76 Hi there,

I was downloading Cocksucker Blues DVD, Father & Sons DVD and Mick Jagger Webster Hall NYC 1993 DVD before the tracker went down.
Well, right now I can't connect to any of them, they are disconnected.
I think the original seeders have to upload them again with the new RO tracker IP number, right ?
I would really like to have Cocksucker Blues and Father & Sons DVD.
Help, I need somebody, help...

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!
23rd April 2006 03:20 PM
razorback
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Hi there,

I was downloading Cocksucker Blues DVD, Father & Sons DVD and Mick Jagger Webster Hall NYC 1993 DVD before the tracker went down.
I think the original seeders have to upload them again with the new RO tracker IP number, right ?

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!

I have re-uploaded "cocksucker blues" on the tracker but I don't know if it will work fine because I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL SEEDER !!
Download will be very slow because I am seeding Montreal 89 at the same time but I can let it the time you need to finish it .But if somebody who has it complete could help for seeding ,I would appreciate it : seeding 2 DVDs at the same time is a pain in the ass when you don't have an unlimited upload speed !!

[Edited by razorback]
[Edited by razorback]
23rd April 2006 05:07 PM
MRD8 I've got a problem...I bought a new computer yesterday and DVDrypter, the program I have always used to make DVD files before I make the torrent won't work on here...what other programs would you recommend so that I can continue to upload stuff here?
23rd April 2006 05:10 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
razorback wrote:
I have re-uploaded "cocksucker blues" on the tracker but I don't know if it will work fine because I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL SEEDER !!....

Razorback,
Thank you so much, it worked like a charm !!!
Because the RO tracker IP # changed I had to download the .torrent file again and resumed from the previous download.
Gr.
Gonzalo
23rd April 2006 05:12 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I've got a problem...I bought a new computer yesterday and DVDrypter, the program I have always used to make DVD files before I make the torrent won't work on here...what other programs would you recommend so that I can continue to upload stuff here?

Hi there,

The successor is DVDFab Decrypter, really fast and free like his... father.

DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.7.6 (04/14/2006)

- DVDFab Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Express. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying.
- Supports 64-bit Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

http://www.dvdidle.com/en/free.htm

Good luck Bob!

P.S: I wonder why DVD Decrypter did not worked on your new computer, it works on any 32-bit computer. You're on a 32-bit Windows and CPU right?

[Edited by gonzalo76]
23rd April 2006 08:43 PM
mike1061
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I've got a problem...I bought a new computer yesterday and DVDrypter, the program I have always used to make DVD files before I make the torrent won't work on here...what other programs would you recommend so that I can continue to upload stuff here?

My thought was, explain what happened. Discribe the error message. Tell the steps you took, and what kind of system you were using.

That said, I think it's best to start a thread about his. People will help.
Thanks Mike
23rd April 2006 09:42 PM
Carlos Pigozzi Please you all check this :

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=92833&rated=1

It's the RSVP version of Buenos Aires 02/21/06 show, satellite broadcast, LPCM audio, NTSC with extras, yesssss !!!!
23rd April 2006 11:36 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
Please you all check this :

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=92833&rated=1

It's the RSVP version of Buenos Aires 02/21/06 show, satellite broadcast, LPCM audio, NTSC with extras, yesssss !!!!

Yes, Carlos, I'm downloading that one right now. I already have two versions of this show, but this one looks like it might be even better. We'll see!
23rd April 2006 11:41 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Hi there,

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!

Hey Gonzalo,
I had uploaded the Mick Jagger Webster Hall torrent last week (before the tracker went down for the second time). I'm seeding "Vaults" right now, but after I'm done with that (and DVD1 of Buenos Aires) I'll upload it again if someone else doesn't do it in the meantime.
24th April 2006 12:53 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Hey Gonzalo,
I had uploaded the Mick Jagger Webster Hall torrent last week (before the tracker went down for the second time). I'm seeding "Vaults" right now, but after I'm done with that (and DVD1 of Buenos Aires) I'll upload it again if someone else doesn't do it in the meantime.

Yeah, thank you very much got2 !!!
I'll wait, no problem.
If anyone would like to seed Cocksucker Blues, Father & Sons and Mick Jagger Webster Hall is MUCH appreciated !
And remember seeders to upload old torrents again because the RO tracker IP# had changed.

Gr.
Gonzalo
24th April 2006 01:24 AM
jholcomb Again, if someone would please upload a good version of Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones, I'd appreciate it.
24th April 2006 07:16 AM
justforyou What is the link to upload a torrent to the tracker ?
24th April 2006 07:54 AM
charlotte Have no idea what happened to the link. Hopefully a link will be reestablished today.

But in the meantime if you have completed a download from the tracker please help in seeding...thanks
24th April 2006 09:35 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Have no idea what happened to the link. Hopefully a link will be reestablished today.

LOL! It must be the ghost of Brian Jones (not the user with that name - I mean the "real" ghost)!
24th April 2006 12:12 PM
POISONIVY new on the tracker today
CUT THE CRAP AND MOST OF THE INTROS

A COAST TO COAST PRESENTATION NOTE 8/10
FORT COLLINS 7-19-1975

CD.........EAC.....TRADER LITTLE HELPER ..FLAC NIVEL 6.. YOU

CD 1

HONKY TONK WOMEN
ALL DOWN THE LINE
IF YOU CANT ROCK ME
GET OFF OF MY CLOUD
STARFUCKER
GIMME SHELTER
AINT TOO PROUD TO BEG
YOU GOTTA MOVE
YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
HAPPY
TUMBLING DICE
ITS ONLY ROCK N ROLL
BAND INTRO
FINGERPRINT FILE
WILD HORSES

CD2

THAT S LIFE
OUTTA SPACE
BROWN SUGAR
MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
RIP THIS JOINT
STREET FIGHTING MAN
JUMPIN JACK FLASH

24th April 2006 12:21 PM
sydbarrett05 Hi!

Could somebody please upload "Charlie Is My Darling"? That would be a major help!!!

Thank you!
24th April 2006 02:02 PM
POISONIVY on the tracker today if ok

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE 1972 US TOUR

MIGHTY DIAMONDS NOTE 8/10 CD...EAC..TLH..FLAC YOU

brown sugar
bitch
rocks off
gimme shelter
dont lie to me
tumbling sice
love in vain
sweet virginia
all down le line
tou canht cant always get what you want
midnight rambler
band intro
bye bye johnny
rip this joint
street fightin man
jumpin jack flash
24th April 2006 02:18 PM
charlotte the Tracker's upload link has been reestablished, back in business

I guess there is a ghost out there who wants to see me in
Père la Chaise Cemetery...
24th April 2006 02:21 PM
razorback
quote:
sydbarrett05 wrote:
Hi!

Could somebody please upload "Charlie Is My Darling"? That would be a major help!!!

Thank you!

Dude ,I am the original seeder of this DVD but unfortunately I can't help you
1/ I am seeding "Montreal 89 DVD "
2/ I have reuploaded "cocksucker blues DVD" to help guys who were stucked ,so I seed it too
3/ I have sent " charlie is my darling " files to garbage after seeding it

I have asked for some guys who could still have the complete "charlie is my darling DVD" files on their HDD to put it back on the tracker ......no response

I guess that,not all, but the most part of the guys who leech stuffes on the tracker works like this :
leech>completed>burn>files to garbage....no time to lose
It's sad but I think it's true
[Edited by razorback]
24th April 2006 05:17 PM
justforyou Here is a reseed of the Father & Sons DVD - Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago on November 22, 1981 with Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Junior Wells and Lefty Dizz. Thanks to the original seeder!

Try not to garbage your files ;-), storage is getting bigger and bigger. Seagate are gonna release their 750Gb drives soon, room for 200 DVDs...
24th April 2006 05:38 PM
MRD8 JustForYou,
Thanks for stepping up to the plate and reseeding the Fathers & Sons torrent...I originally uploaded it months ago and it was snatched like 300 times...glad to see ONE of those leechers did his/her duty!
24th April 2006 05:40 PM
pehdefigo Can the seeder of "pasadena mixing monitor vol 1" post it again ?? will be very appreciated
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)