ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 7) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11th April 2006 08:48 PM
Vinyl kills
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:
Cocksucker Blues DVD

I got this excellent copy on video a few years ago...had it transferred on a standalone DVD recorder by a friend...no menu or chapters(maybe YouGotToRollMe could reauthor it for me?) I've attached some generic artwork to the torrent...I think this copy is better than the one 4Reels sourced for Big Cocksucker Blues...let me know if you agree!

Would this dvdr perhaps be the same one mentioned here?

http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,396538,396538#msg-396538
11th April 2006 09:56 PM
travelinman Rolling Stones- MSG Nov 27th ,1969( sister morphine 42)

Please seed for awhile. I missed downloading this one. Thnaks Tony
11th April 2006 11:48 PM
drno12
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

http://www.bootlegzone.com/jfile_browser.php?directory=downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/&dest=#here

Sorry, but this is the art for the incomplete version!!!
I have uploaded some art with the correct and complete tracklist! It will be ready for download as soon as it has been moved to the database.
drno12
12th April 2006 04:52 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Pepsi Center Denver, CO February 1, 2003

Disc 1
Street Fighting Man
You Got Me Rocking
Start Me Up
Don't Stop
Rocks Off
Dead Flowers
YCAGWYW
Monkey Man
Gimme Shelter
Rock Me Baby(w/Johnny Lang)
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions
Slipping Away
Happy

Disc 2
Sympathy For The Devil
Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Honky Tonk Women
Satisfaction
Walk To B-Stage
Mannish Boy
It's Only Rock & Roll
Brown Sugar
Back To Main Stage
Jumping Jack Flash
After Show Music
No artwork for this one...I'm sure my artwork experts will find some!
12th April 2006 12:01 PM
gimmekeef The second Tokyo March 24th is up on DAD now:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=91055
12th April 2006 02:53 PM
andrews27 In honor of Australia, it would be nice if someone would upload Sydney Enmore Theater 2003, with "Midnight Rambler" as opening song. THANKS
12th April 2006 06:15 PM
JayCee
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The second Tokyo March 24th is up on DAD now:

And it's a really good one!!! One of the best so far.

12th April 2006 10:08 PM
Rolling Stones Argen
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
In honor of Australia, it would be nice if someone would upload Sydney Enmore Theater 2003, with "Midnight Rambler" as opening song. THANKS

Ohh, Midnight Rambler as opening song!
12th April 2006 10:23 PM
Madafaka I can't upload STONED to the tracker, but I got it in dvd quality with spanish subtitles option.
Anyone interested?
13th April 2006 02:01 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I can't upload STONED to the tracker, but I got it in dvd quality with spanish subtitles option.
Anyone interested?

Hi there Maxi,

I already have it, got it from DIME and the original uploader got it from you, LOL. "I got in a trade (Thanks Madafaka, the Argentina´s giant)"

Anyway, I have the audio of that AWESOME show from "Stoned Stone" Voodoo 003/004 label directly from the mixing desk (a.k.a. awesome audio quality)

Again, anyone interested?
13th April 2006 02:11 AM
travelinman Thanks to those who came back to seed Rolling Stones- MSG Nov 27th ,1969( sister morphine 42). I was at that show and it's nice to hear it again.
Tony
13th April 2006 02:41 AM
gonzalo76 I found a lot of new torrents on the RO tracker that were not announced here. On the torrent's details says it was created by "uTorrent/1500" nothing else.

I would like the new torrents to be announced here also because it's really impossible to follow new torrents directly on the RO bit torrent tracker page.

Thank you so much for sharing all these new torrents but please, next time, announce them here to. Maybe he is new and he doesn't know about announcing new torrents here ? Don't know, I'm just guessing.

Gr.
Gonzalo
13th April 2006 04:24 AM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER :

CHARLIE IS MY DARLING DVD9

1: complete ready steady go
I got you baby
Oh baby
That's how strong my love is
Satisfaction
Under my thum
I'm waiting
Paint it black
Off the hook
Interview
Around and around

2: Charlie is my darling
1965 directed by Peter Whitehead
UK documentary on the Rolling Stones 1965 two days irish tour.Brian is wild fantastic behind the scene .Lots of interviews with fans and the band;Footage of the band off stage,hanging out and travelling to gigs.Some wild shots of the fans rushing onto stage...the show had to be stopped

3: Bonus footage
Rolling stones gather moss
Interviews with mick and charlie
Marquee club outtakes
Ladies and gentlemen promo clips

Live with me
Midnight rambler
Brown sugar

PAL 4:3
BW and colour
code free
AC3 stereo
total running time 125 mn

Note :
I have let the stuff at its original DVD9 size so you can toast it on a high capacity DVDR or do your own downsampling using your favourite tool.
Sound/Video synchronization problems on the very last bonus tracks are not due to a bad rip ...the original DVD is like this ,bootleggers have fucked up the 3 final songs.
Some of the interviews are subbed whith what seems to be NL subtitles.

lineage : original silver>DVD decrypter>vob files>torrent

I hope you will enjoy it !!

[Edited by razorback]
13th April 2006 08:41 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Hi there Maxi,

I already have it, got it from DIME and the original uploader got it from you, LOL. "I got in a trade (Thanks Madafaka, the Argentina´s giant)"

Anyway, I have the audio of that AWESOME show from "Stoned Stone" Voodoo 003/004 label directly from the mixing desk (a.k.a. awesome audio quality)

Again, anyone interested?

Nope, I mean STONED the movie, not the KR concert in BA!
13th April 2006 10:05 AM
Rolling Stones Argen
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Max, You Can't Because its an official movie
13th April 2006 10:43 AM
andrews27 Yeah, I always thought it would be cool if a Classic Rock band opened with their long, dramatic song - like if the Who opened with "Won't get Fooled Again." Somebody please upload Enmore Theater "Club Show," Sydney 2003, with Midnight Rambler opening number. It was released on VGP. THANKS

quote:
Rolling Stones Argen wrote:

Ohh, Midnight Rambler as opening song!

[Edited by andrews27]
[Edited by andrews27]
13th April 2006 11:02 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Shit, you're right ! I forgot about that movie.
Like RS Argen said, it's official and you can't upload it here BUT, you know I want that movie, don't you ??? LOL.

Gr.
Gonzalo.
13th April 2006 11:54 AM
razorback OK !! I have noticed that some guys leeching"charlie is my darling" are downloading at max and that they upload at minimum speed
IT GETS ME PISSED OFF !!
If they don't play the rules they can expect to be banned from my PC !!

example : downloaded : 570 Mo
uploaded : 70 Mo

WTF ????

[Edited by razorback]
13th April 2006 12:43 PM
De Meeuw Is there a fan with the artworks for the show on RO Phoenix, 7 nov, 1997

gr Ray
13th April 2006 02:31 PM
POISONIVY
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
I found a lot of new torrents on the RO tracker that were not announced here. On the torrent's details says it was created by "uTorrent/1500" nothing else.

I would like the new torrents to be announced here also because it's really impossible to follow new torrents directly on the RO bit torrent tracker page.

Thank you so much for sharing all these new torrents but please, next time, announce them here to. Maybe he is new and he doesn't know about announcing new torrents here ? Don't know, I'm just guessing.

Gr.

TELL ME HOW I must announce new torrent poison ivy thanks
Gonzalo

13th April 2006 04:12 PM
heymjm
quote:
razorback wrote:
OK !! I have noticed that some guys leeching"charlie is my darling" are downloading at max and that they upload at minimum speed
IT GETS ME PISSED OFF !!
If they don't play the rules they can expect to be banned from my PC !!

example : downloaded : 570 Mo
uploaded : 70 Mo

WTF ????

[Edited by razorback]

Unfortunately in the UK (I don't know about the rest of the world) it is common for ISPs to provide a higher download bandwidth than the upload bandwidth. For instance, with my ISP I can usualy download at up to 1.5Gb but rarely get more than 0.25Gb on upload.

So at the start of downloading a torrent, I will always look like I'm not playing the game, but I try and stay around long enough so that my final share ratio is at least 100%.

Now people who habitualy download and run without at least trying to get a respectable share ratio - these are the people who need a 'polite' reminder that they are not playing by the Bit Torrent rules.
13th April 2006 04:34 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
heymjm wrote:

Unfortunately in the UK (I don't know about the rest of the world) it is common for ISPs to provide a higher download bandwidth than the upload bandwidth. For instance, with my ISP I can usualy download at up to 1.5Gb but rarely get more than 0.25Gb on upload.

So at the start of downloading a torrent, I will always look like I'm not playing the game, but I try and stay around long enough so that my final share ratio is at least 100%.

Now people who habitualy download and run without at least trying to get a respectable share ratio - these are the people who need a 'polite' reminder that they are not playing by the Bit Torrent rules.

Yes, you're right, but what razorback wanted to say is that if you have that "problem", well, maybe you have to limit your download speed to something similar to your upload speed. You know you can do that, don't you ?
I have 2.4Mbit/256kbps so, limiting my download speed to 512 kbps is fair enough I guess.

Gr.
Gonzalo
13th April 2006 04:39 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
TELL ME HOW I must announce new torrent poison ivy thanks

Like razorback did above announcing the CHARLIE IS MY DARLING DVD9 or like MRD8 did above on this page also announcing:
Rolling Stones Pepsi Center Denver, CO February 1, 2003
Don't forget to add the MRD8 famous phrase New on the tracker this morning/evening

Gr.
Gonzalo

[Edited by gonzalo76]
13th April 2006 05:38 PM
gimmekeef Many people are new to torrents and not aware of the "rules" and etiquette of leaving pcs and files open to share etc.Maybe another tutorial on how to set these thing sup fairly might help...And could the tracker have a share ratio number like Dime as a monitor?....Just a thought...
13th April 2006 06:16 PM
GotToRollMe New on tracker this evening:
Rolling Stones - Tokyo 03-24-06 (FLAC)
(The Rolling Stones Box Lunch Pt. 2)

I got this from Dime, thanks to the tapers and to mickeyjaggar for the upload.

Tracklist:

Disc 1:

01 Opening
02 Start Me Up
03 It's Only Rock And Roll
04 Oh No, Not You Again
05 Bitch
06 Tumbling Dice
07 Worried About You
08 Ain't Too Proud To Beg
09 Midnight Rambler
10 Gimme Shelter
11 Band Introductions

Disc 2:

01 This Place Is Empty
02 Happy
03 Miss You
04 Rough Justice
05 You Got Me Rocking
06 Honky Tonk Woman
07 Sympathy For The Devil
08 Jumping Jack Flash
09 Brown Sugar
10 You Can't Always Get What You Want
11 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
13th April 2006 06:53 PM
heymjm
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Yes, you're right, but what razorback wanted to say is that if you have that "problem", well, maybe you have to limit your download speed to something similar to your upload speed. You know you can do that, don't you ?
I have 2.4Mbit/256kbps so, limiting my download speed to 512 kbps is fair enough I guess.

Gr.
Gonzalo

This is a tricky issue - perception vs reality. I find that in practice I will achieve a 100% share ratio more quickly if I leave my download speed wide open. The more you have to share, the better your upload speed will be. However, I accept that this will make me look 'bad' at certain points in the cycle.

I look to my share ratio as the arbiter of my concience. Even though I have so far contributed no original torrents to this wonderful forum, I do try my upmost to give back at least what I have taken.

13th April 2006 09:04 PM
FrankiePeppers Is the tracker down? I 've tried several times over the past hour or is there too much traffic?
14th April 2006 12:17 AM
JayCee The Sydney Show is up on Dime.

From the poster:

"Sound Quality: VG AUD. 6/10
Not the best recording as Telstra Stadium is a crap place for a concert.
Alot of people wanted refunds for the poor sound quality from this concert, Not Sure if they got them or not.. Still Pending I think. But anyway, this is for the completists who need every show Or for the people who were there of course!"

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=91283
14th April 2006 02:14 AM
rollingzep Can someone please seed Handsome Girls Discs3&4. I can't believe I missed that one. Thank you in advance
14th April 2006 04:59 AM
rocky hi ! pittsburg 22/7 1972 again please,,, rocky
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)