ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 7) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19th April 2006 08:53 PM
charlotte Thanks for helping travelinman!

travelinman-sorry I was late getting back to you

by the way, who put live at Williams brice stadium, USC COLA on the Tracker? we could use a seed here...thanks!!
19th April 2006 10:31 PM
travelinman
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Thanks for helping travelinman!

travelinman-sorry I was late getting back to you

Thanks for all your good work Charlotte.

BACK ON THE TRACKER

TOKYO 1990 TV SPECIAL

This is not a concert. It's a 45 minute tour promo/documentary with a little bit of stadium rehearsal footage. A nice companion to the concert videos.

Enjoy.

20th April 2006 12:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Up is The New Barbarians Goin' Nuts at Largo, MD DVD
20th April 2006 01:59 AM
razorback
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Excuse me, but CHARLIE IS MY DARLING is NTSC, right?

No it is PAL....that's what they wrote on the cover.But as my player can read both formats I can't be sure.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/222237-3.html

[Edited by razorback]
20th April 2006 08:30 AM
jholcomb Could someone please put the best NTSC copy of Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones up? I have a nasty VHS that I want to dump!
20th April 2006 09:16 AM
Madafaka
quote:
razorback wrote:

No it is PAL....that's what they wrote on the cover.But as my player can read both formats I can't be sure.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/222237-3.html

[Edited by razorback]

PAL? Ok, thank you very much anyway!
20th April 2006 10:01 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
razorback wrote:

Yes, it's PAL, I checked it with IfoEdit:
Video: MPEG-2 720x576 (PAL) (PAL 625/50) (4:3)
20th April 2006 11:55 AM
sydbarrett05 Thanx!
I did buy a DVD-9 for this purpose...It just seems to be unable to write anything....
Tried a simulation...didn't work...Tried DVD shrink and it said that there was an error and could not continue...

Must peruse this later....

Thanx for all your help!

20th April 2006 01:35 PM
Lpollitt HI all. I finally joined after being a "lurker" for the past year. Thanks for all the great Stones torrents. It is indeed one of the best trackers on the Internet.

Be well.

Les
20th April 2006 02:19 PM
POISONIVY for artworks and information about new cds on the tracker

[email protected]
20th April 2006 02:26 PM
POISONIVY http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/jaggerstones/?yguid=254368021

for arts and information
20th April 2006 02:29 PM
drno12
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
for artworks and information about new cds on the tracker

[email protected]

Sorry POISONIVY,

but do you think I should send an e-mail each and every time you upload a torrent (what I really appreciate!)? If several dozen people download the torrent you will have to answer several dozen e-mails!! Why can`t you just post the information here?? And please include your artwork in the torrent (which is no problem-a lot of people are doing that). There is a procedure and everybody who is uploading should obey those few rules. So please post the information here where it belongs (also the artwork if you can`t include it in the torrent).

Thank you
drno12
20th April 2006 02:31 PM
Lpollitt I don't know if I'm allowed to post requests, but I've been looking for the Alt.Stones.3 - The Killer B's disc for a long time. Any chance anybody can post this? Or perhaps do a B&P for it?

Thanks so much!

Be well,

Les
20th April 2006 07:49 PM
cabledogg2 Hey Mr D , I see there is a dvd of the Radio City Music Hall show. Do you have this if so will you be seeding it on the tracker or be doing B&P's ?. Thanks for all your efforts.............cabledogg2
20th April 2006 09:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
for artworks and information about new cds on the tracker

[email protected]

You have been asked several times to post the relevant and proper info for every torrent you upload on THIS forum, yet you persist on doing so everywhere BUT this site.

You should know the rules by now. Please adhere to them.

Please do NOT upload any torrents to our tracker without first posting the relevant information here. This tracker wont work if the people uploading the torrents dont or wont provide the necessary details of the contents

And if youre going to upload torrents, stay on as a seed instead of bailing. From what I can see, youre merely using this site as a way of promoting your yahoo group.

If you dont correct the way you provide information on these torrents and persist in uploading them this way, you'll be banned from uploading any more.
20th April 2006 10:00 PM
jtorquetti
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You have been asked several times to post the relevant and proper info for every torrent you upload on THIS forum, yet you persist on doing so everywhere BUT this site.

You should know the rules by now. Please adhere to them.

Please do NOT upload any torrents to our tracker without first posting the relevant information here. This tracker wont work if the people uploading the torrents dont or wont provide the necessary details of the contents

And if youre going to upload torrents, stay on as a seed instead of bailing. From what I can see, youre merely using this site as a way of promoting your yahoo group.

If you dont correct the way you provide information on these torrents and persist in uploading them this way, you'll be banned from uploading any more.

Absolutely right!
21st April 2006 12:45 AM
tumblingdice01 I don't know if this question has been asked before so sorry if it has. However, the torrent Winter Tour 2003 Live at the Bell Centre has three cover art pics that are from a 1978 show in Minneapolis St Paul 10 Jul 1978.
Before I continue the download all the way to the end, does anyone else know if the music tracks are from Montreal or St Paul? I attended the Montreal show that was outstanding so really hope it is this one.
Thanks very much!
[Edited by tumblingdice01]
21st April 2006 03:02 AM
jccfreeman Hey there, thanks for all the wonderful torrents. I was wondering if someone could re-up the Boston 1-15-06 FIXED!!! DVD as about 8 of were left hanging. I only need about 3% to finish and then I can seed it for the rest. Thanks in advance.
21st April 2006 04:27 AM
MRD8 CDog,
I should have the RCMH DVD by Monday(thanks Jumping Jack!) and I'll start seeding it then...I'm also going to offer it up as a B&P...
21st April 2006 04:50 AM
LET ME GO68
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
CDog,
I should have the RCMH DVD by Monday(thanks Jumping Jack!) and I'll start seeding it then...I'm also going to offer it up as a B&P...

Hello MRD8
Sorry my ignorance....but what is B&P????
Have you some news about the shows of Mexico city...Atlanta....Buenos Ayres 2nd day???
A last note....Poison Ivy put torrent rare and very good, but it's so hard to find artwork and informations....
Thanks for your attention
LetMeGo68
21st April 2006 05:22 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Johannesburg, South Africa February 24, 1995 DVD

Intro
Not Fade Away
Tumbling Dice
You Got Me Rocking
It's All Over Now
Live With Me
Sparks Will Fly
Satisfaction
Out Of Tears
Angie
Midnight Rambler
I Go Wild
Miss You
Band Introduction
Honky Tonk Women
Happy
Slipping Away
Sympathy For The Devil
Monkey Man
Street Fighting Man
Start Me Up
It's Only Rock & Roll
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
No artwork for this one...its not on a label, a friend of mine transferred it to a standalone DVD recorder from a video...I'm pretty sure its in PAL format.
21st April 2006 05:49 AM
MRD8 Let Me Go,
A B&P stands for blanks & postage...I do 3-1 trades for DVD's...you also have to send a postage paid mailer. I've been offered the Mexico DVD but I heard its not very good and I declined a copy...there's no audo/video from either Atlanta or Buenos Aires 2 at this time...audio from the '06 Atlanta show is in the pipeline but it is comming VERY slowly!
21st April 2006 07:56 AM
LET ME GO68
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Let Me Go,
A B&P stands for blanks & postage...I do 3-1 trades for DVD's...you also have to send a postage paid mailer. I've been offered the Mexico DVD but I heard its not very good and I declined a copy...there's no audo/video from either Atlanta or Buenos Aires 2 at this time...audio from the '06 Atlanta show is in the pipeline but it is comming VERY slowly!

Hello MRD8
Thank you for the explication, and thank you for all the new torrent you seed.
LetMeGo68
21st April 2006 09:22 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LET ME GO68 wrote:

Sorry my ignorance....but what is B&P????

There is a really good explanation of B&P here:

http://www.etree.org/bnp/
21st April 2006 12:51 PM
Rolling Stones Argen
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Johannesburg, South Africa February 24, 1995 DVD

Intro
Not Fade Away
Tumbling Dice
You Got Me Rocking
It's All Over Now
Live With Me
Sparks Will Fly
Satisfaction
Out Of Tears
Angie
Midnight Rambler
I Go Wild
Miss You
Band Introduction
Honky Tonk Women
Happy
Slipping Away
Sympathy For The Devil
Monkey Man
Street Fighting Man
Start Me Up
It's Only Rock & Roll
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
No artwork for this one...its not on a label, a friend of mine transferred it to a standalone DVD recorder from a video...I'm pretty sure its in PAL format.

It's a Pro-Shot?
21st April 2006 02:16 PM
pehdefigo The tracker is down
21st April 2006 02:16 PM
AndyPetu The tracker is down???

Petu.
21st April 2006 04:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl But the file transfer is working
21st April 2006 04:43 PM
charlotte Having a DNS isuue-the tracker's IP changed, DynDNS Update
is showing the new IP for the url...so trying to figure what's going on...
21st April 2006 04:43 PM
MRD8 The Johannesburg DVD is proshot.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)