ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-07-03 01:47 PM
jb Doug is the nicest guy I ever met....a real gentleman who unselfishly has put together, like Gerardo, Jaxx, and Gazza, an incredible stones site.
As far as the suit, Nanker is in the more or less traditional conservative lawyers suit, probably purchased from Brooks-Brothers or Barneys. I prefer more of a European design from the likes of Zegna, Jil Sander, Paul Smith, Brioni, etc. My hair is also more european/greek style than Nankers.
By the way, Zeeta looks like a dude I would definitely like to party with....
[Edited by jb]
04-07-03 01:57 PM
Joey Great photo of Nanky and the boys !

I like how Alan always has a smile on his face , like he just licked Charlie's eyebrow or something .............

Developing ....................

JOEY !
04-07-03 02:52 PM
nankerphelge Good eye for the suit there jb!! Barney's it is!!
It's a charcoal grey wool with a distressed herringbone pattern and gold highlights. Goes very well with the gold/green tie!

I had just taken apart the opposition's expert at a depo, so I was feeling particularly frisky!!

And I was higher than a kite -- that's why I'm smiling!
04-07-03 03:04 PM
sirmoonie Nothing like a stoned depo! lol

Isn't it Herring Bone?

Wait! That was last night! You lucky bastards! Cheers!
[Edited by sirmoonie]
04-07-03 03:35 PM
Joey " It's a charcoal grey wool with a distressed herringbone pattern ......................."

So THAT's what happened to I.P.S. # 27 ????????

The Poor thing ...............Man she had fine wool !

J.
04-07-03 03:50 PM
nankerphelge Yes but she wouldn't listen!

Cloven-hooved beast...
04-07-03 04:56 PM
Joey " Cloven Hooved Beasts " !

Damn Straight My Brother ...............

Bit##es .....................all of them !

JACKY BOY !
04-12-03 12:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
04-12-03 01:21 AM
gypsy Just for the record, I have no idea who that dorky guy is sporting the "D.A.R.E." t-shirt. But the look on his face kills me.
04-12-03 04:58 AM
luxury1 Oh yeah, gypsy. You do look like you know how to have a little fun........
04-12-03 07:09 AM
fmk438j That picture makes me wanna shoot my pool, right on cue.

04-12-03 07:18 AM
fmk438j

04-17-03 01:53 AM
Riffhard gypsy,I don't know if I have told you this lately,but,I love you. No,I mean it! I love you chick! We must play pool soon!

Riffhard
04-17-03 05:33 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Live Good Lives Folks.
(this is my last post)
I'll check the PM for a couple of days, but I have to go away for about 8 weeks soon without internet access...but this "posting" thing has run it's course for me)

Good Luck to ya all.

Take care,

and come back!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003