ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-12-03 03:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's Parmeda

02-12-03 03:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl And now we have Telecaster, btw my wife says that I don't look like Robby Benson anymore... LOL

02-12-03 03:26 PM
Maxlugar You have a great looking wife.

You look like George W. Bush. A handsome man.

Congrats!

02-12-03 03:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What a beatiful smile Angiegirl, and great pix from the art and technical point of view also...
02-12-03 03:36 PM
Maxlugar Yeah I hear you Voodoo.

Also, did you see the picture of F505?

What a good looking guy.

And that pose! So thoughtful looking. What do you think he's thinking about there? Seems deep. Like "I wonder if I shall have a Becks or a Heineken with my Stones tonight?"

Ah my Stonesian kin folk. I love 'em.

MACKY!
02-12-03 03:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More Irina one of the first Rocks Offers, a great colaborator since we started... The stones must Rock Russia, if not see this one Mick Jagger!

Irina and her son enjoying the Baltic Seas

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-12-03 03:43 PM
Moonisup well good god

the stones have just beautifull fans!!

we are GREAT!!!

Irina looks way cool!!
02-12-03 03:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cooler than cool is our poet and good vibes supplier Maxlugar Von Kink Kinkily Kinki

02-12-03 03:49 PM
jb THAT PICTURE IS BEYOND THE 20 YEAR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.
02-12-03 03:59 PM
gomper
quote:
Dan wrote:
Not being the sentimental type I don't have any pics of myself and due to the continuing nature of my hobby, would not want them posted in a public forum. However I will give a brief description of myself - I am half black, half chinese, 6 '7 500 lbs, have purple hair and my left leg is amputated at the knee. I am sure I have met some of you before and you might even remember me.

Hi Dan, we met outside the MGM Grand Arena last November trying to hear the sound check, I got a pic from you and me.

Keep Rocking!
02-12-03 04:05 PM
throbby Hey Max, were you into the Stones back then or what. I'm digging your wall.

Seeing your avatar in all its glory has profoundly altered my view on life.
[Edited by throbby]
02-12-03 04:26 PM
Angiegirl Thanx for the kind words Gerardo, Telecaster and Riffhard! We could start Rocks Off The Famous Ladies, or...ROTFL, whahaha!!!
02-12-03 04:41 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Marriott wrote:
Anyone please tell me how to post a pic??

By the way, first post here, long time viewer. I am a regular at Shidoobee and found out about this site that way.

Welcome Shidoobeean!
Go back to page 1 of this thread and some posts down VoodooChileinWonderland explains the procedure.
02-12-03 04:55 PM
steel driving hammer Hope this works, here's me 2 years ago...

02-12-03 04:55 PM
Moonisup ugly ore not, we all are hot,,

there is some poetry
02-12-03 05:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Angie,Irina,Parmeda....GORGEOUS!!! Where did the picture of Pako Gerte go Gerardo?! I need to see it! Where oh where is it?

Repost that pic. I never saw it and the way some are talking it must be worth a look! Let's have a look!

Riffhard

Well, I also loved that one, Pako asked me to post it, then he asked me to remove it as all the hot girls here at the board started to get hotter and hotter with it

Get the picture?

PS. Is that really guiness? LOL Got Milk? Got Mick? (no pun intended my friend!

PS2. John Paul Jones is one of the greates musicians from the British 60s, he solo stuff is really great, no LZ related but pretty good.

PS3. Someone asked about his work with the Stones, as far as I know is the strings arrangements on "Their Satanic Majesties Request" and its single versions.
02-12-03 05:15 PM
Cant Catch Me Here�s me, paying a heavy price for my convictions after the 39th Annual �Stones Concert in Borneo Now!�/1st Annual �Free Joey Now� Mime-In �

BTW, glad to see Frederico�s safe and sound in Moonisup�s arms �

02-12-03 05:18 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Cant Catch Me wrote:

BTW, glad to see Frederico�s safe and sound in Moonisup�s arms �

yes, he is sitting right next to me, and he is happy that the other pics are deleted, to kinky for you all.

ain't that paco?

02-12-03 05:52 PM
icydanger

o o
O !
02-12-03 05:52 PM
woodywoodpecker Irina, maybe you would like private chat with me sometime LOL!!

This thread has certainly caused some excitment amongst the rocks off community! Nice to put a face to the names

great!
02-12-03 05:55 PM
icydanger familiar
thats why the face
who made the photo?
02-12-03 06:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man WOOO!

THERES SOME ODD-BALLS HERE!

GLAD NO ONE CAN SEE A PICTURE OF ME!

That guy in those Giants pics is not me, it's an imposter pretending to be me. I got detained at Newark Airport. They got some sruffy kid with an English accent to take my place

Child Of The Moon, you have a cool look!

Alex
02-12-03 06:57 PM
Daethgod

me !

02-12-03 07:07 PM
Rescued Parmeda,

You are one BABE! Your husband is a lucky man.
02-12-03 08:05 PM
Fiji Joe Freddy looks content...and a bit overfed
02-12-03 08:30 PM
Boomhauer Tele:

I think you resemble Ray Liotta in that pic of you on the boat.
02-12-03 08:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Rome, Italy... Fabio "Hot Stuff", leader and lead singer of LE PIETRI ROTOLANTI, a cover band in Rome

These pix from the gig I missed January 25 in Rome, as I moved my trip

Visit his websites: (1) As a musician and (2) as an artist
02-12-03 08:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From the USA... Gypsy! Of "Band of Gyspys" fame

This is the one used in the Rocks Off banner

02-12-03 08:47 PM
fmk438j The top one won't work for simereason, even though it did briefly...

here is a link: http://www.pbase.com/image/12738018

[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
02-12-03 09:07 PM
luridchief Me, my dog, and my dog's dick:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003