ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-03-03 11:48 AM
parmeda Nank...I think you missed my point, hon. I want to see the OTHER monster!
03-03-03 11:49 AM
nankerphelge No I understand completely Pammy -- I just wasn't gonna touch that one (literally or figuratively!)

03-03-03 11:55 AM
parmeda jb...who loves you the most, hon?

I'm only teasing...

But hey, I'd be willing to look if you're gonna show!
03-03-03 12:00 PM
jb Oh Pam!!! You know my above post was absolute B.S.!!! Me, never insult someone.. !LOL........Monster is my beloved Shi Tzou who has made me a much happier man the past 2 years!!!
[Edited by jb]
03-03-03 12:17 PM
nankerphelge Your monster looks like a Shi Tzou?
What a coincidence, mine looks like Marmaduke!!
03-03-03 12:17 PM
parmeda Hey Nank...I just noticed your signature line!
That's the story of my life, LMAO!
03-03-03 12:21 PM
nankerphelge I understand baby!
All you RO ladies got very active glands!!
It's that Jagger chap -- he seems to get the juices gushing!
03-03-03 12:24 PM
Boomhauer So, Nanky...it's from Jagger and not from the guys of RO?

WTF!

I want answers!
[Edited by Boomhauer]
03-03-03 12:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I understand baby!
All you RO ladies got very active glands!!
It's that Jagger chap -- he seems to get the juices gushing!

Now Nank! Let me make this perfectly clear. While that Jagger chap does get the juices gushing, it's our beloved Husbands (and your wives I'm sure) that are always Number 1.

LadyJ.
03-03-03 12:28 PM
nankerphelge I dunno Boomy.
I think you might take credit if the goils start asking throbby for daily pix of you.
Until then, the smart money is on Mick!!

jb might have some bragging rights now -- at least one RO lady has voiced a willingness to look if he "walks the dog"

And LJ, I didn't mean to suggest that you RO ladies and your active glands didn't appreciate those closest to you. You are absolutely correct that our spouses are saints for putting up with the likes of us and our "hobby!" I wouldn't want to leave the impression that we're all a bunch of horned-up Stones fans, talking all smutty like behind our spouses' backs!

Perish the thought!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
03-03-03 12:40 PM
throbby I don't know Nanker. I'm sure the ladies would love to see some of the RO boys in sequined jump suits, maybe with a touch of blue eye shadow.
03-03-03 12:46 PM
LadyJane I'd pay big money for that show!!

I believe it is time to start the "Rocks Off Widows and Widowers" support group!!

LadyJ.
03-03-03 12:48 PM
nankerphelge My sequined jumpsuit is at the cleaners unfortunately.
And I don't do eyeshadow.
Although I just picked up some really nice curling mascara!
03-03-03 02:07 PM
parmeda Just picturing some of you in a jumpsuit would be enough to curl my lashes...amongst other things!
03-03-03 04:43 PM
Boomhauer Curl up baby....curl up tight!
03-04-03 04:15 AM
coowouters
03-04-03 09:32 AM
jb What country are you from Sir?
03-04-03 09:53 AM
F505 I think Belgium because of the flag
03-04-03 03:19 PM
L&A
03-04-03 04:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
What country are you from Sir?

JB: Chris is from Belgium. He is a great guy.
Know him from IORR. He just got back from
serving in Afghanistan, like last night

Treat him well people

Welcome Chris!
03-04-03 04:16 PM
L&A Hi Chris ! So many people from Belgium here, nice
03-04-03 04:18 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
What country are you from Sir?

He is from Belgium, I know him, bought some tix from him!
03-04-03 04:24 PM
coowouters Hi there,

Yep, I'm from Belgium and will be back in Belgium tomorrow (today actually )) around 5 pm local.
Sitting in a hotel in Islamabad (2.20 AM over here, to nervous to sleep). Taking a plane to Frankfurt in 7 hours and then one more to Brussels.

Thanks for the welcome wishes. Going to unplug the laptop now and try to get some Z's.

I'll be back ))

Chris
03-04-03 04:38 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome Chris
I remember you from Philippe's board,Where you kindly let me download some boots from My Space(RIP).This is a great site, look forward to hearing from you.
03-04-03 04:40 PM
Moonisup Chris,

i have the other FOS tic for the Arena from you!! Thanks again,

well pfffffffff Afganistan

Fuck

Respect to this guy people

i think Mark and I owe you a beer for buying the fos tic for the right price!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
03-04-03 04:43 PM
glencar Welcome, Coowouters (Chris)! Belgium is a fun country to visit. I especially liked Ghent & Bastogne.
[Edited by glencar]
03-05-03 03:19 PM
coowouters Hi all,

I'm back in Belgium after my mission in Afghanistan.
Really looking forward to get to know you all.
As for the Arena, I'm looking forward to have that beer, but I'll bring a Belgian glass )) (insiders joke, I don't like to drink beer out of some sort of Coke glass)
And yes, I remember the good times on Phil's list. A shame that they closed down his artwork site.....
Meanwhile I stopped with MP3's and gave all my MP3-based CDr's away for a symbolic price. Now I'm only into silvers, DAO-copies, Video, VCD's and DVD(r)'s.
And JB, I fully support the war against terrorism, but as an officer, having served and been wounded twice in Somalia, Rwanda, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Haiti, Kurdistan and Afghanistan, my main concern are the people that are going to be hurt or killed (fu... Saddam, but the American grunts, the Iraqi civilians and so on....)
Talking about Belgium, Yep, we gave you "Brussels Affair" )) but we'll also offer our hospitality when you want to visit our historical sites and cities.
And there is of course the beer and the chocolate )))))
Thanks again for the welcome wishes and my next post will be Stones )))

Take care,

Chris from Belgium
03-05-03 04:05 PM
telecaster Glad you made it back safe Chris. You will enjoy this board. Lots of good folk with lots of humor to go around
03-05-03 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Another Russian friend: Sergey (don't misspell it, this is Sergey and Sergei is Charlie's nephew)

LOL check his chiba face in the Ronnie James Dio shot

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
03-05-03 10:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sergey's daughter

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003