ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-13-03 05:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
throbby wrote:
I must say Doug, it is always a pleasure to see your smiling face. You know, lately I've seen more shots of you than I have the Commander in Chief.

Thanks again for your board and all you've done for us fellow fans.

I think Doug passed Cindy Margolis as the most downloaded
person on the Internet.

Nice potatoes Doug!
02-13-03 05:53 PM
Gazza Doug - thats a bit similar to the way I sneaked up on you at the Rainbow Grill in LA
02-13-03 05:54 PM
Joey Doug .................

Do you have a " SugarMomma " or something ?????????

How DO you afford all of those Stones Shows at three hundred dollars a ticket ? You are my idol !

You attended all fifty , right ????????

Jacky !
02-13-03 06:54 PM
Gazza Joey

Doug told me he was goin' to about 25 when I saw him in New York
02-13-03 07:05 PM
Stonesdoug 25 was my magic number for the US tour.
02-13-03 08:41 PM
Miss U. Very very nice, all the photos making me smile, nice to see you all.

Moi...
From stones rehearsals this past summer:

and some older ones:
me & stones:
late 20s:
teen years, can u tell i'm canadian, lol:

[Edited by Miss U.]
[Edited by Miss U.]
02-13-03 08:54 PM
gypsy It's been fun looking at everyone's photos. Everyone on here is very good looking.
02-13-03 08:57 PM
Miss U. Yep, very nice thread here. No nastiness. Very refreshing, and seeing the photos, most people look like they would be nice in person.

02-13-03 09:03 PM
Scot Rocks This is cool, I agree with Rik

"Hot Stuff, can't get enough!!"

Mark
02-13-03 09:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Luc aka L&A from Belgium

02-13-03 09:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Boomhauer from the USA

02-13-03 09:16 PM
Boomhauer AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

02-14-03 12:44 AM
exile
quote:
Joey wrote:

And am I the only one who finds Steelie's collage a bit distrubing ...............?

thats HILarious !!!! LOL
02-14-03 12:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl luxury1's hubby and one of her sons... a very good idea to show also our beloved ones!

02-14-03 01:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here FTELE52 cranking it up last fall on an ES335

02-14-03 01:30 AM
FPM C10 Hey, besides there being a bunch of babes on this board, there are also a lot of great guitars! That blonde ES335 is sweeeeeeet.

The picture of me is from 1973. I was in tenth grade. Note the Bill Wyman model Fender Mustang Bass w/racing stripe and the studio tan.

We need to make a collage of all of us playing guitars with our shirts off.
02-14-03 01:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl FPM C10

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-14-03 05:35 AM
luxury1 OK Voodoo--WHere the hell did you get those photos of my husband (with a friend's daughter) and the one of my son?? This is creeping me out!!!!!!
02-14-03 06:33 AM
corgi37 this has been a great thread. Some scary heads (mine included) and some stunnas. Did i read correctly and that was Irina with her son?? Holy smoke, there must be some preserving qualities in vodka. I'm going to force a bottle a day down wifey's throat. Stones fans are truly lovely, the whole world over. Imagine if this was a beatles site. ALl mop top do's, long hair and round glasses, kaftans. Now, i must go and wash my multi colored Rolls Royce.
02-14-03 06:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
OK Voodoo--WHere the hell did you get those photos of my husband (with a friend's daughter) and the one of my son?? This is creeping me out!!!!!!

I don't know how they got there. Someone must have hacked onto our server.
02-14-03 07:57 AM
Maxlugar Fleabit!

You're a shirtless guitar player too! And Bass no less!

<----- All we need is a shirtless singer, drummer and piano player and we're set!

That's right little Maxy '83! Good observation!

I'm so happy!

MACKULATION!
02-14-03 08:03 AM
LadyJane Lux-Your son is beautiful!! And your Hubby isn't too bad on the eyes either!! Tell me, do you all have modeling contracts?? If not, you damn well should!!

LadyJ.

PS. Happy Valentine's Day!!
02-14-03 08:13 AM
MarthaMyDear Here are my babies!!! The first baby is named Bunny and she's my sweet black angel...
She's a pin-up girl!!! And, the second baby is her daughter, Tigger (short for Tiggrette...
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P )...
I am working on submitting their pix to that cool "cute cat of the day" site (and/or Playboy)...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

P.S. (By the way, everyone here is BEAUTIFUL and I want to thank FG, especially, for her
nice comments, as always!!!
You're hilarious and nice, so stay cool, ok.?!?!?! And, luxury is hilarious, also, by the way...
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Take care!!!

[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
02-14-03 08:38 AM
Factory Girl This has been a great thread. However, I can't see the following-Parmeda, Telecaster, Fiji Joe, Martha My Dear. Is it possible to repost these again?? Thanks in advance!
02-14-03 09:29 AM
Factory Girl Thanks, Martha My Dear-You look like Chrissie Hynde (sp?)!!

A very lovely lady!
02-14-03 09:50 AM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Hey, besides there being a bunch of babes on this board, there are also a lot of great guitars! That blonde ES335 is sweeeeeeet.

The picture of me is from 1973. I was in tenth grade. Note the Bill Wyman model Fender Mustang Bass w/racing stripe and the studio tan.

We need to make a collage of all of us playing guitars with our shirts off.

FPM I see you were heavily influenced by The Allman Brothers. That can be a very good thing.

You look like an extra from the movie "Almost Famous"

I am digging for my topless guitar photo.
Puts Maxy's to shame

02-14-03 09:58 AM
telecaster
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
OK Voodoo--WHere the hell did you get those photos of my husband (with a friend's daughter) and the one of my son?? This is creeping me out!!!!!!

Luxury I think I met your husband somewhere before.

Isn't his name Lucky Bastard?
02-14-03 10:19 AM
jb It is a picture of Fiji doing the lambada ..a/k/a "the forbidden dance"...this is quite popular in his native land ans is usually performed in clubs adjacent to cheap hotels as the excitement of the dance often requires the participants to make love immediately thereafter.
Also, Boomhauer, you look like you should have been in the movies "Hoosiers", or play the son in "The Great Santini"...also the movie about the local kids who competed with the college kids at Indiana State University ...I forget the name but the were on some bicycle team.....a young Dennis Quaid if I recall?
02-14-03 10:42 AM
Maxlugar Bring it on Telecaster!

<---- Yeah! You'll never beat Maxy '83 doing his Jeff Beck '68 pose!

You said it little buddy. Now step on the Wah Wah and give me a little Voodoo Chile.

Mmmmmmm.....(pause for dramatic effect)....ACKY!!!!!

02-14-03 10:45 AM
throbby I'd like to apply for the shirtless singer position. I don't play an instrument, at least not one I can post about. I will be sending some photos for Voodoo to post. I will try to keep them a little more current than those of the rest of the band.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003