ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-14-03 10:49 AM
Maxlugar Yeah we have the 70's and 80's covered.

We have an opening for a shirtless singer from the 90's though.

02-14-03 10:56 AM
moy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
OK Voodoo--WHere the hell did you get those photos of my husband (with a friend's daughter) and the one of my son?? This is creeping me out!!!!!!

oh my! how sweet is your hubby posting those pix on valentine's day thats the nicest gift you may have, congratulations honey
02-14-03 10:58 AM
Maxlugar Shirtless Luxury, shirtless!

No jumpsuits!

Say, Luxy, do YOU play an intrument?

The position of shirtless keyboard player is still open.

And you do know what dance the keyboard player gets to do with the lead singer, don't you?

Billy Preston, do NOT apply!

Macky Mack the Wacky Wack!
02-14-03 11:15 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The position of shirtless keyboard player is still open.

And you do know what dance the keyboard player gets to do with the lead singer, don't you?

You mean, the dance where the keyboard player learns how to play the keyboard 'cept not well, goes out on an unannounced college tour with the lead singer, and forms a band that never really tried to be anything other than the lead singer's vehicle? Then the keyboard player can write her own rather flat-sounding high harmonies and sing along! Even a few solo numbers! (Dear god, make it stop!)

-tSYX --- She's the cook of the house...
02-14-03 11:20 AM
throbby Savage Young One, tell us how you really feel about Linda.
02-14-03 11:38 AM
luxury1 Sorry, Max, I can't play keyboards or anything else, really. But I can dance and move just like the Luscious Lisa F., and I'm sure I can shake that tambourine. Do I have the job??
P.S. Have i told you guys that when I met Lisa I told her when I die I want to come back as her? Huh, have I??
02-14-03 11:44 AM
LadyJane Lux-I just love Lisa F. Got to see her very close up in Vegas and she's got legs TO DIE FOR!! And what a set of pipes!! Hubby was screaming at me--"Make sure you get pictures of her!!"

And Throbby, since I see you're on board here, I hope you will be posting a Valentine's day treat for us on our favorite "super bowl" thread!!!!

LadyJ.
02-14-03 11:51 AM
Maxlugar I really don't like what Lisa did with her hair for the HBO show though.

Or was that her without a wig for the first time?

I like the long straight hair on her.

When I die I want to come back as her thong.

Yup.

02-14-03 12:15 PM
Joey " MMD -- spreading pussy pix?? On Rocks Off??
My god, what have we become!! "

Nanky , you have got me laughing so hard that I think I am bleeding inside ............................Excuse me while I go to the restroom and check .

Developing .......................

Quickly ..........................

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

Jaculation !

02-14-03 01:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now an anonymous picture!

I may not be able to play a guitar ......... or even keep a beat
but I still want to think I am the one who can curl your feet.

Happy Valentine's Day !

ANONYMOUS

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-14-03 01:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:

Voodoo .................Is that really you ???????????????????????? You are in some fine Minty Fresh shape .....................................and you can really write a post too.........

No, it's not me, its a very cool anonymous lurker
02-14-03 01:50 PM
jb Can we submit pictures of our schlongs and have a contest to match the face with the pecker? I'm sure SS will come up with a gift boot for the person who matches the most!!!! I still need a copy of the "definitive " Brussels and "72 touring party".
[Edited by jb]
02-14-03 01:56 PM
Joey " I'm sure SS will come up with a gift boot for the person who matches the most!!!! "

Only if that person is circumcised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

" It looks like .................It could be ....................IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY GOD STEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at how far our young Joey hit that one --- six hundred yards easy !!!!!!!!! This boy is going to be a STAR someday , as long as he stays off the " Hard Stuff " .

" I feel ya Harry ..............................Say , speaking of " Hard Stuff " , you got quite a nice package there for a man your age ............would you like to get a room at the Downtown Marriott ? "

" You read my mind Steve --- Let's go !!!!! and give Steelie a ring while your at it . "

02-14-03 02:19 PM
TomL

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-14-03 02:31 PM
Gazza Tom, mate, I always knew you were full of hot air, but thats ridiculous!!
02-14-03 02:36 PM
Factory Girl LOL, jb, You are FUNNY! Where is SS?? He has been keeping a very low profile recently-rather unlike him.
02-14-03 02:41 PM
Joey " LOL, jb, You are FUNNY! Where is SS?? He has been keeping a very low profile recently-rather unlike him. "

<---- What about your Uncle Joey ?????? Don't you think He's funnier than Hell ?????????????????????????????

Easy there little buddy ! F. G. is cool ! She was sorely missed in Denver !

Jaculation !

02-14-03 02:48 PM
Factory Girl jb, what "Critics Post"?? Please give me a glimmer...

Joey, you're funny as hell! I would love to Joeyfy you until you beg for mercy! I can make you plead "Don't Stop"...rotfl.

02-14-03 02:49 PM
Joey " I would love to Joeyfy you until you beg for mercy! I can make you plead "Don't Stop"...rotfl. "

You make Joey smile !

Bless you my Princess .
02-14-03 03:01 PM
Factory Girl jb, what "Critics Post"??? Talk to me, the dearest of legal counsel.
02-14-03 03:38 PM
voodoopug

That is me on the guitar jamming at O Malleys in Chicago!
02-14-03 06:17 PM
Martha Hey TomL..a great photo of you with the blimposarous in the background! You are a lucky Stonesfanatic!

So how many shows did you make... so far?

Voodoopug...Hi! Remember me from the Detroit show? Can't see your photo it isn't opening for on my 'puter. Try again perhaps. Good fun.

Oh, Anonymoous..(just a suggestion mind you, but the white sox really aren't working).

LOL!

Hugs,
Martha
02-14-03 06:21 PM
Miss U. Martha My Dear, your kitties are sooo cute!! LoL!!!!

Let's have a competition whose cat gets chosen "cat of the day", lol...

Where is FG's pic? or AZQB? Or Dandelion for that matter.
Joey & Maxy also seem to be camera-shy!

Isn't it great how people look so much more innocent in their pics.
02-14-03 06:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Martha My Dear, your kitties are sooo cute!! LoL!!!!

Let's have a competition whose cat gets chosen "cat of the day", lol...

Where is FG's pic? or AZQB? Or Dandelion for that matter.
Joey & Maxy also seem to be camera-shy!

Isn't it great how people look so much more innocent in their pics.

Miss U-the best way to see Joey and Maxy would be to visit your local U.S. Post Office. There is front and side shots
provided along with additional details.
02-14-03 08:03 PM
Gazza >Tom L

hi Tom,hows it goin'? Comin' over to London?

>jb: Hi Gazza..How are you doing? Sorry about the bomb scare at Heathrow

I'm fine,mate. It was actually at Gatwick and wasn't a scare but the real thing. They've been tellin' us for days about a threat to Heathrow and swamping the place with soldiers and..of course...what happens is they neglect other airports and some fucker gets nabbed at customs coming off a plane from Colombia with a "live" grenade in his bag.

It's only a matter of time, unfortunately

Miss U : For reasons best known to Herself,AzQB is too camera shy. Gettin' a pic of "Her Maj" in New York was even a harder task than getting Roseland tickets. Can't think why,though!
You'll find lotsa Joey pics for your delectation in the thread of Denver pics.
I also have some nice ones of Martha MD when I was in L.A. at Hallowe'en but unfortunately she doesn't like herself in 'em so I cant post them..so you'll have to make do with her cats and that driving licence one in the meantime.
[Edited by Gazza]
02-14-03 09:20 PM
MarthaMyDear Gary, my friend!!! Go ahead and post any of the gruesome L.A. pix of me... ROTFLOL!!! :P Yours are great, of course, but I will NOT get my hair cut short again... Anyways... Whatever... lol... :P If you read this before I get home from work (I'm posting from work right now) and post some before I do, etc., I just want to say that I do NOT have a pot belly and food on any shirt I wear to make me look like a couch potatoe!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!! :P It just looks like that with the shirts I'm wearing... lol... :P

Anyways, Miss U... Thank you for the nice compliments on my babies (aka. cats... ROTFLOL :P )!!! But, I am sorry to say that *** I *** shall *** WIN ***!!! HA!!! *** HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I am game on ANY cute cat or pet contest, etc., and I have a whole roll of film ready and waiting here, so just let me know when (if we can get that together, etc.... ROTFLOL :P )... Anyways, take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
02-14-03 10:05 PM
MarthaMyDear I WANT TO SEE THE SCHLONG CONTEST!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
HA!!! HA!!! That's fricking HILARIOUS!!! HE!!! HE!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I *** DARE *** YOU GUYS!!! IN FACT, I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU GUYS!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I won't be in ant wet t-shirt contests, etc., 'cause I'd have to go to Dr. Collabra (sp?!?!?!) first before I did that... Sorry!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I'll enter any nice butt contests, if I do say so myself!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, take care, all and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
02-14-03 10:18 PM
Martha I know let's have a swimsuit competition!!!
02-14-03 10:41 PM
Boomhauer Schlong contest?

Oh, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.........

I win.
02-15-03 11:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's a picture of Albert from Holland (on the left) during the local Berghpop festival in Noordwijk, Holland (www.berghpop.nl)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003