ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-13-03 10:30 AM
Moonisup Josh!! HHA that picture is taken how many years ago?

oh and luxury, I would be proud if I were you're son

[Edited by Moonisup]
02-13-03 10:32 AM
F505 Moonisup wrote:
Josh!! HHA that picture is taken how many years ago?

I think it's taken in 1953
02-13-03 10:35 AM
Maxlugar Josh!

Was that before or after you wrapped the glass in a towel and stepped on it?

Statute of limitations indeed!
[Edited by Maxlugar]
02-13-03 10:36 AM
jb After...
02-13-03 10:39 AM
Moonisup what year josh? I think it is in the 80-ies
02-13-03 10:39 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
After...

Open bar?
02-13-03 10:40 AM
jb NO Rik!!! 90's...my prime!!!!
02-13-03 10:41 AM
Maxlugar My guess is that pic was taken before the Great Wall of Stonesia was erected.

02-13-03 10:43 AM
Moonisup it's a great picture, that is for sure!! you look quite serious in it! well since it was your wedding........ it must have been serious
02-13-03 10:43 AM
parmeda Voodoo, this was such a wonderful idea and is turning out to be so much fun...thank you!

Gentlemen, your words are too kind, LOL...but hey, not too bad for a soon-to-be 43 year old broad, huh?

BTW:
Tele... I insist I have the month of APRIL, LOL!
Rescued... I am just as lucky, thanks
Steelie... Happy Valentines Day to you too! mmwwhhaaaa!
Lux... I very well COULD be a mutha to some of these guys, LOL!

Thanks to everyone for being so brave to post your mug...keep them coming!
02-13-03 11:02 AM
LadyJane WOW!! It is nice to put faces with names and there are some very nice looking faces here!! I agree with Lux and Parmy that many of you lads could qualify as my children!! LOL

Unfortunately, LadyJane must remain a mystery! When Hubby came home last night and found me trying to operate the scanner, he was NOT a happy camper!! In fact, He told me in no uncertain terms that my picture was not to be posted on the worldwide web!!

Not that you are all missing much! I'm sure I wouldn't qualify for the Rocks Off calendar!!

LadyJ.
02-13-03 11:05 AM
nankerphelge Not even the interboobal shot from Vegas!!
Damn!

I think Voodoo should put up a FAQ page about dodging unapproving spouses -- I think we have a few folks here with some keen insight into covert ops!!
02-13-03 11:06 AM
Moonisup well don;t loose your marriage about posting a picture
02-13-03 11:30 AM
Maxlugar I think Josh had a nose job.
02-13-03 11:36 AM
throbby JB, quite the tall?, dark, and handsome at your wedding.
02-13-03 11:42 AM
Nellcote As stated earlier in the thread, several years ago, in my confidentiality agreement with the operator of Neverland Ranch, I am disallowed from displaying such photographic material, as it will violate the terms of said agreement.
Please use the picture of the man/boy Moonisup is holding for a reference, if this is not too disturbing.
02-13-03 11:46 AM
telecaster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

NOT A CHANCE!! I think he's a little paranoid about the whole idea of Message Boards and Chat Rooms!!

LadyJ.

PS. I didn't mean to imply he thinks badly of any of you!!
[Edited by LadyJane]

He might have a point LJ. In the early years of the Internet I found out someone had superimposed my body
beneath Chris Farleys head in several photos.

Traumatizing....

02-13-03 11:58 AM
throbby Aye me demon headed ganja imbibin wondah, me thinks de kettle be callin de pot black.
02-13-03 12:00 PM
nankerphelge What are you saying -- that I have a better chance of getting run over by a chad-punchin' blue head here in DC??

We don't let blue heads out in these parts of gun-toting NRA-headquartered Virginny!

02-13-03 01:00 PM
Irina Really nice idea Thank You Voodoo,
and thanks all for these wonderful photos!
and Happy Valentine's Day to all
02-13-03 01:07 PM
Maxlugar Will you be my Valentine, Irina?

I drew your portrait last night.

It hangs above The Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy.
02-13-03 01:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

He might have a point LJ. In the early years of the Internet I found out someone had superimposed my body
beneath Chris Farleys head in several photos.

Traumatizing....

LOL!!! See, my face would probably end up on the body of the female "flasher" from the San Jose show!!!

LadyJ
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-13-03 02:03 PM
Joey Funny , when you're drunk as a skunk , all of these " War Jitters " seem to go away ...................

" I hate the sensation of being sober Ronnie "

{{{ JOEY TOWNSHEND }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-13-03 02:17 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
What a beautiful smile... this is Martha with Chris:

...and now with Kenton:

Kenton is the wonderful friend who put Chris and me up while we were in LA...I bought him "Black and Blue" as a thank you gift...he likes jazz and rock..so I thought it would be appropriate. Not to mention it has my song on it..."Melody" LOL!

Love all the photos..a great looking bunch of Stonesicated kinfolk indeed! My thanks to the gorgeous Voodoo for this thread!
02-13-03 03:22 PM
MarthaMyDear Here's an old driver's license pic. I have of me with long hair and bangs I cut myself (the thick kind... lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )... I have short hair right now but I'm growing it long again, so I should look like this again sometime this year (without the thick bangs... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )... I don't age 'cause I'm clean and sober (and a Gemini), RONNIE!!! SO, HIT ME!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! Thank you for letting me share... lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
02-13-03 04:41 PM
Factory Girl We certainly have some lovely posters here. Very Very nice.
02-13-03 04:42 PM
56DeSoto
Me (with purple hair brandishing Charley Patton card) with the rest of the band, Edith Grove.

56DeSoto
02-13-03 05:18 PM
Stonesdoug in training!!!

02-13-03 05:23 PM
throbby I must say Doug, it is always a pleasure to see your smiling face. You know, lately I've seen more shots of you than I have the Commander in Chief.

Thanks again for your board and all you've done for us fellow fans.
02-13-03 05:31 PM
luxury1 Doug --it's you--it's so you. ANd when you get sick of wearing it, I would like it--really. They are too cool. Are you selling them?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003