ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith snorted his father. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
5th April 2007 07:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
AP
Disney Bans Richards From "Pirates" Promotion After Dad-Snorting Remarks
LA TImes Posted April 5, 2007

Snorting a speedball of cocaine and dear old dad may be the stuff of rock 'n' roll legend but apparently it's not the sort of tale told to children at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Keith Richards' macabre remark about snorting a mixture of cocaine and the cremated remains of his deceased father may have amused music fans with its ghoulish sensibilities, but it caused a moment of alarm inside Walt Disney Studios, home to the movie marketing team behind the upcoming "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End."

Richards has a much-anticipated cameo as Teague Sparrow, father of Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), in the hit franchise opening May 25. While drinking, womanizing and cannibalism may be comedic themes that course through the film, the real-life substance abuse and off-screen antics of "Pirates" stars are no laughing matters when it comes to marketing and publicizing one of the summer's biggest family films.
5th April 2007 07:41 PM
TomL A perrrrrrrrrrfect header today for this thread.
5th April 2007 07:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels UH OH, MICKEY'S PISSED.

5th April 2007 07:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Fuck You TomL, will ya? Let's rock you fucker
5th April 2007 07:48 PM
TomL Hey u FF fucker, whats up. Little slow down there huh? Let me go get ANOTHER BEER.
[Edited by TomL]
5th April 2007 07:56 PM
no night together back to dad snortinig.
macabre? gory?
ma vaffanculo, if a buddist monk did that they all would call it deeply spiritual, if keith does it's crazy. again in italian: vaffanculo.

ashes snorting has been a very subtle way to say "ok bert, we've been parted for long, we shared different aims until 85, but now we're buddies, right?".
great keith, nostrils helped to smooth the old friction.

rock rugby and rebellion.
luca

ps. ciao gazza
5th April 2007 08:03 PM
TomL U need to get on a plane with your family you Mexican fucker. Casa-de-toml is waiting. Room, Board and Transportaition is waiting. What will we sing??????????

5th April 2007 08:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That's evil temptation... I'm going, or I have a better idea, let's meet on one of the shows of the European leg of the tour and that's Barcelona! We have a coooooooooooool place to stay there
5th April 2007 08:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
What will we sing??????????

First of all let's improve our version of "Some Girls" and then let's sing JJF and SFTD
5th April 2007 08:11 PM
TomL Oh you fucker, you would have to say that. I planned to go to no shows. Do u have a tix 4 me? Can I stay with u? When is the show? U fucker u.
5th April 2007 08:16 PM
no night together some girls want my money,
some just snort my dad,
some just want to criticize,
don't want them in my bed.

so gimme all your money
gimme all your coke,

I'll mix it with my father's ash
and keep it carry on like that.

ps.
I work in milan and live and play rugby in swiss. ya welcome

pps. as a pro-sport man I just hope dad's ash doesn't result as sport-doping
5th April 2007 08:25 PM
TomL Fuck Voo, that's gonna be hard for me to swing. You got my blood pumping so I checked. We leave 4 vac on 6/23 to Bremuda. I guess it could be done and I can meet my family in NY. But I will have to check the time change and shit. How many hours is Spain ahead or fucking behind. You fucker u.
5th April 2007 08:43 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
Fuck Voo, that's gonna be hard for me to swing. You got my blood pumping so I checked. We leave 4 vac on 6/23 to Bremuda. I guess it could be done and I can meet my family in NY. But I will have to check the time change and shit. How many hours is Spain ahead or fucking behind. You fucker u.

UN-FUCKING-REAL.

You are NOT gonna do this.

Oh yes you are, you fucker.

LJ.
6th April 2007 02:17 AM
glencar U2?
6th April 2007 12:20 PM
Mackerel Alice
Keith's Horoscopes...
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=3&subID=1623
6th April 2007 08:02 PM
kath wow...thread wanderers......

anyway, does disney actually believe that this is gonna hav any negative impact on the success of this picture??? sheeeeeyut!!!!!!!! only makes it better (does her or doesn't he...)

pretty funny stuff, really. gawd i LOVE that man...who else in the whole freakin' world would seet up a press conference to ask questions that would directly lead to asking him what the weirdest thing he ever snorted was....and he says "bert".....

that is just rollin on the floor funny...and it isn't gonna touch poor mickey or any of his disney friends...
7th April 2007 01:43 PM
mickmask
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Case B) The person that came up with this line seriously did more than eat paint chips as a kid, live under power-lines, and suck Donkey Cock.

[Edited by _Boomy_]

ROTFLMFAO!!
You are the Shakespeare of RO sir..and have brightened my day considerably.

mm.
7th April 2007 02:01 PM
mickmask
quote:
the good wrote:
The more I'm thinking about it, the more I think he did it and the harder I'm laughing. This will never be topped by anyone in the history of rock and roll. He is one of a kind.

EXACTLY.

mm.
7th April 2007 02:22 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
That's evil temptation... I'm going, or I have a better idea, let's meet on one of the shows of the European leg of the tour and that's Barcelona! We have a coooooooooooool place to stay there

Hey Voodoo, you going to any of the shows?
12th April 2007 03:14 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
mickmask wrote:

ROTFLMFAO!!
You are the Shakespeare of RO sir..and have brightened my day considerably.

mm.

Turns out Keith DID say it, but jokingly.

I still think it was pretty lame, though.
12th April 2007 03:16 PM
jb Keith has been very quiet and no one has seen him in Europe yet...I hope things work out!!!
12th April 2007 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Keith has been very quiet and no one has seen him in Europe yet...I hope things work out!!!

Please recall that I have vehemently recommended that folks do not designate their vacation funds if money is tight on seeing the stones in Europe this summer. Postponements always seem to happen there! Tarps o' Plenty?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)