ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith snorted his father. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
3rd April 2007 07:41 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I dunno -- if anyone on Earth would do such a thing, Keith is our man!

Howe did he know he wasn't snortin' up ol' Bert's cock -- or his sphincter?

I just find the lack of quality control to be troubling...

I wonder if he smoked a bone while he was at it.

3rd April 2007 07:43 PM
texile this is a joke, just keith trying to enhance his image...lol
then again, it IS keith.
3rd April 2007 07:49 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I wonder if he smoked a bone while he was at it.

Prolly a femur...
3rd April 2007 07:59 PM
Soldatti Classic Keith, greatest dude on earth.
3rd April 2007 08:09 PM
LadyJane This doesn't bother me in the least.

True or not.

Although I'm betting this is complete bullshit.

LJ.
3rd April 2007 08:11 PM
mojoman
quote:
texile wrote:
this is a joke, just keith trying to enhance his image...lol
then again, it IS keith.

what the hell is he smokin to cause him to make a statement like this?

3rd April 2007 08:38 PM
_Boomy_ This bothers me, if it's true.

What the hell. If he said he ate it in his Subway sandwich -- you're tellin' me that wouldn't be fucked up?

"Yeah man. I put me pappy's ashes in the salt & pepper mill and shook it onto my sandwich. Dee-lish-us. He wouldn't have cared!"

Other places he could've ingested his daddy's remains:

*Mix the ashes with Pixie Dust
*Sprinkle them onto his Cheerios
*Rolling Papers
*Seasoning for Ground Beef

3rd April 2007 08:39 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
mojoman wrote:

what the hell is he smokin to cause him to make a statement like this?

Bert.
3rd April 2007 08:44 PM
mojoman
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Bert.

damn. thats some loco shit!!!
3rd April 2007 08:53 PM
_Boomy_ "What are we smokin', man? I'm startin' ta see shit!"

Hey, man. Don't worry 'bout it, man. This is some fine, human ash, man. This is pure, man. This is Keith Richards' dad, man.

"We're smokin' Keith Ricards' dad? Shit! I'm blind! I'm blind!

"Hey man, just relax, man."

3rd April 2007 09:03 PM
mojoman My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
But I don't listen to her cause my head is like a sieve
My daddy he disowned me cause I wear my sister's clothes
He caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pantyhose
My basketball coach he done kicked me off the team
For wearing high heeled sneakers and acting like a queen

The world's comin' to an end and I don't even care
As long as I can have a limo and my orange hair
And it don't bother me if people think I'm funny
Cause I'm a big rock star and I'm making lots of money
Money (x5)

I'm so bloody rich
I own apartment buildings and shopping centers
And I only know three chords
3rd April 2007 09:42 PM
Poplar
still in disbelief over this ... what the fuck?
3rd April 2007 09:46 PM
sirmoonie I checked into it. Its illegal in every state except Utah. Keith better lawyer up. Like big time.
3rd April 2007 10:02 PM
Poison Dart He's full of shit
3rd April 2007 10:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
He's full of shit

My guess now is that he is. But why even fucking say it? Its not even funny or cool or any of the other stuff he tries to be. All around fucking weird, and not in a good way.
3rd April 2007 10:09 PM
sammy davis jr. Keith has invented some new terminology:

"Hey Man, wanna buy a Bert?"
"We're going over to Johnnie's, he just got seme good Bert".
"I'm stashing some Bert in my pants."
3rd April 2007 10:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Keith has invented some new terminology:

"Hey Man, wanna buy a Bert?"
"We're going over to Johnnie's, he just got seme good Bert".
"I'm stashing some Bert in my pants."

"Sorry baby, its the Bertage talking...."

"Who stole my Bertage? I said who stole my goddam Bertage???"

"Hey Patty, you would not believe what I got charged with possession of this time. You know that urn above the fireplace......."

"I suppose nowadays with all the hi-tech cloning, we could grow some more of this shit...."
3rd April 2007 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a real cool anecdote and believe it or not it means a lot of love from Keith to his dad. Keith rules you bastards!
3rd April 2007 11:04 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
texile wrote:
this is a joke, just keith trying to enhance his image...lol
then again, it IS keith.

"Enhance" !? WTF?!?! It's somewhat embarrassing...... I was watching TV at night with my girl and then this shit was published in a local trivia news.

******* BLANK FRIGGIN' STARE*****************************

Man, I swear the God, Keith will always be my Keith, my dearest and most loved real-life hero, but this is some wicked shit to take. I wasn't even lurking lately here, but I suddenly felt the urge of giving vent.

Anyway, if one day I had guts enough to have a tattoo, I easily would pick any Keith picture for one.
3rd April 2007 11:06 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I checked into it. Its illegal in every state except Utah. Keith better lawyer up. Like big time.

vote mitt?
3rd April 2007 11:07 PM
Lethargy That's so bizarre it's almost...Van Halen like
3rd April 2007 11:10 PM
Fadeout_Freedom Okay, now I'm going to have to dig out Bridges to Babylon just so I can listen to that SNIFF at the end of "Might as Well Get Juiced"

It's a jolly holiday with you, Bert...
3rd April 2007 11:10 PM
glencar Keith man, this takes the cake! I wish I hadn't read this.
3rd April 2007 11:11 PM
glencar This story is near the top at Drudge.
3rd April 2007 11:21 PM
The Wick I remember reading Mick say once that Keith is a bigger prima donna than him and I totally believe that. Every time he's out of the media, he comes up with something. He really loves the media spotlight more than anyone in the band, even Mick. Mick might make some shit records, but he doesn't say utter crap like this. Keith has to maintain his edginess and all that. He's an original, as is Mick, but he sounds like a real knob sometimes. It might just be something to create publicity for the tour though after he bailed on the conference so he's trying to make it up now.
3rd April 2007 11:21 PM
glencar A knob?
3rd April 2007 11:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl YOu don't get the point dudes, this is the most touching love story, it talks abut a son who misses daddy so much that he wants him in his blood, his body, his brain and his soul.

God Bless Keef!

Not a sir, not a saint, just KEITHFUCIUS

ohhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah thanks master Keithfucius
3rd April 2007 11:54 PM
glencar Keith's manager now says it was a joke...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1556258/20070403/rolling_stones.jhtml
3rd April 2007 11:54 PM
Zack I bonged a moth once. Sitting in the car at night, it just flew into the bowl at the wrong time, and got smoked, literally. It wasn't related to me, though.
4th April 2007 01:33 AM
the good I think its true. I think he put a little daddy up the nose. Even if he didn't, you must admit that the fact that he had the idea requires some explanation. Knowing Keith, he probably viewed it as some way to bond with his dead father. The idea that you can bond with something by ingesting a part of it is manifested in many different contexts. For example, its actually very common for people to ingest part of an animal as a way to identify with the beast and aquire some of its properties. You see this with many african tribes who will ingest a part of a lion to aquire some of its characteristics. No doubt the practice was very common in prehistoric times when there was such an adversarial relationship between man and beast. Its often the case (such as that with the lion) that the ingested object is both feared and admired. Freud believed that since cannibalism was so widespread in prehistory, this practice occured frequently among the earliest humans. However, in this case, the feared and admired object was the father, who would be killed by his sons so they could have access to the females (which included the mother and any sisters). After the murder, the sons would eat the father, the feared and admired object, as a way to aquire his characteristics. However, Freud thought that the sons would feel guilt as a result of the murder, and end up honoring the father after he had passed (the origins of honoring "God the father " and monotheism). Additionally, he thought that one need never commit the act of patricide to feel this guilt, since every boy who has an Oedipus complex wishes to kill his father and eliminate him as a rival for his mother's affection. A part of this death wish is the cannablistic impulse that would follow the murder. This desire is of course repressed into the unconscious, but it can be manifested in many ways, such as when the world's greatest rock musician puts a bit of dear old dad in his blow or even just jokes about doing so. Is it possible that Keith has finally fulfilled his long repressed wish? You may not agree with my interpretation, but the fact Keith may have done this or may have simply joked about doing so requires some explanation. You are wrong to simply dismiss it as a joke.
[Edited by the good]
[Edited by the good]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)