ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith snorted his father. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
3rd April 2007 04:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I think he's bullshitting. (If he actually said it.)
3rd April 2007 04:53 PM
Saint Sway I call bullshit too

Keith doesnt cut his coke
3rd April 2007 04:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I call bullshit too

I can shit too.
3rd April 2007 04:56 PM
nankerphelge I dunno -- if anyone on Earth would do such a thing, Keith is our man!

Howe did he know he wasn't snortin' up ol' Bert's cock -- or his sphincter?

I just find the lack of quality control to be troubling...
3rd April 2007 04:57 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I call bullshit too

Could this rival the Blood Transfusion Legend?
3rd April 2007 05:01 PM
_Boomy_ Let's see..it's April 3rd.

Could some moron be a little late with the "April Fools" news?
3rd April 2007 05:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Let's see..it's April 3rd.<
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how close it was to April 1 when he said it.
Does anyone really think his wife or his kids would let him get away with something like that?
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
3rd April 2007 05:03 PM
AlexKx Are you all just now comming to the realization that Keith Richards (I am a fan by the way...of his music and performances!) is EXTREAMLY mentally disturbed?! I think that is what is more shocking! By the way! This beats hands down ANYTHING Michael Jackson has EVER done...whether he actually did the things said about him or not! WoW!? Lol?!
[Edited by AlexKx]
3rd April 2007 05:03 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
pdog wrote:
That's nothing, my friend 2000 Man in Cleveland injects cooked up, vinyl copies of Exile On Main St.

Yep, you just confirmed my suspician that Keef is not so weird.
3rd April 2007 05:06 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
http://www.pukeplanet.com/

"Even with the slight misfire, this gentleman gives the A-ok sign. Back to the bar, next round of shots on me, dog."
3rd April 2007 05:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
Are you all just now comming to the realization that Keith Richards (I am a fan by the way...of his music and performances!) is EXTREAMLY mentally disturbed?!

you're obviously new here...

you see...

Rocks Off is the Official Home Office of the mentally disturbed

Keith's got a long way to go to catch up to most of us
3rd April 2007 05:23 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

you're obviously new here...

you see...

Rocks Off is the Official Home Office of the mentally disturbed

Keith's got a long way to go to catch up to most of us

No shit. I've snorted way worse stuff than my dad.
3rd April 2007 05:26 PM
lotsajizz really...and by 10th grade too!

3rd April 2007 05:31 PM
_Boomy_ Here's how I see it:

A) If this is true, Keith is mentally handicapped. Bar none. He's worse than mentally handicapped; a person with a disability wouldn't even contemplate such a thing.

or

B) The person that wrote this is mentally handicapped. Bar none. He or she is worse than mentally handicapped; a person with a disability wouldn't even contemplate such a thing.

Look at this crap:

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

Case A) Is Keith an idiot? Even if you did this, would you utter it to a news publication?

or

Case B) Is the person that came up with this material brain-dead? Does he or she have any sense at all?

--------------------------------------------------------

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.."

Case A) Keith: WTF? You couldn't RESIST it? I'm not going to ask you if you are on dope -- that's a given. Do you think that making fun of Jagger's next record is going to make you look good? Ha! Now people will ask you for a pound of dad!

or

Case B) Who in their right mind thinks of demented shit like this? Really...I want to know...right now. I want this person thrown into a sanitarium at this moment.

-------------------------------------------------------

"My dad wouldn't have cared," he said.

Case A) W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what? Keith -- you've written some great songs and all. But can I ask you some serious questions? ARE YOU RELATED TO JEFFEREY DAHMER in anyway? Were you and TED BUNDY buddies back in the day? Will I one day see a true story about you on LIFETIME? Simply put: ARE YOU FUCKED UP?

or

Case B) Man, that is pretty harsh. If I were Keith, I'd find the person that started this trash story and seriously throw down. Little bitch won't play me!

------------------------------------------------------

"It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Case A) What in the hell are you splurging, Keith? I can't believe it. I can't believe you. Why in the hell would you do such a thing? How can you be so blase and passe about this? Is this a joke for you? This takes the cake!

or

Case B) The person that came up with this line seriously did more than eat paint chips as a kid, live under power-lines, and suck Donkey Cock. I'm serious -- this person should be beaten with an Ugly-Ugly stick.

---------------------------------------------------

So, to conclude this mess, I would have to go with Case B in all situations. I certainly hope I will NOT be proven wrong.

[Edited by _Boomy_]
3rd April 2007 05:32 PM
Steel Wheels What a sad story. Keith, keep this crap to yourself.

And what are you doing still taking coke? Give that shit up. man. Sad, sad, sad.

This is the kind of news that makes me NOT want to wear my Keef tshirts.
3rd April 2007 05:35 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
What a sad story. Keith, keep this crap to yourself.

And what are you doing still taking coke? Give that shit up. man. Sad, sad, sad.

This is the kind of news that makes me NOT want to wear my Keef tshirts.

T-shirts?

I have a tattoo on my fucking forearm!
3rd April 2007 05:42 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:
Perhaps this explains why he was not at Jagger's dad's funeral?
[Edited by jb]

he would have smoked micks dad?
3rd April 2007 05:44 PM
Saint Sway if anyone is really that upset by this and decides to burn their Keith t-shirts, please forward me the ashes so I can snort them

TIA
3rd April 2007 05:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Perhaps this explains why he was not at Jagger's dad's funeral?

LOL...... brilliant

More stupid attention-seeking crap from Keith (agree with TTM that he probably just made it up). The media will think all their Christmases have come at once with a quote like this one.
[Edited by Gazza]
3rd April 2007 05:46 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
if anyone is really that upset by this and decides to burn their Keith t-shirts, please forward me the ashes so I can snort them

TIA

I shall burn off the skin on my forearm.

Please send address ASAP.
3rd April 2007 05:48 PM
Saint Sway thanks Boomy!!!!
3rd April 2007 05:50 PM
Saint Sway "Keith Richards is stealing my headlines" ~ Eddie Van Halen
3rd April 2007 06:03 PM
AlexKx Well it's official! Keith Richards is a CANABAL! Woo hoo! Thanks to him he has thought of levels of evil and done them that us mere mortals could not have thought of on our own! Whoo hoo! I'll have to skip this one though!
3rd April 2007 06:09 PM
chris girard I think he made this up -- he makes up a lot of shit to his legend alive.
3rd April 2007 06:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

I shall burn off the skin on my forearm.

I tried to do the same, got confused and burnt my arm and foreskin by mistake....
3rd April 2007 06:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot I think this is one of the funniest things he's ever said in an interview.

I think he was obviously fucking with the person who wrote the article. Ask a stupid question....get a stupid answer.

I shall now wear my "Keith For President" t-shirt in his honor.
3rd April 2007 06:26 PM
Fadeout_Freedom
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Let's see..it's April 3rd.

Could some moron be a little late with the "April Fools" news?

It's obviously an April Fool's-themed edition... I just linked to the NME site, and right next to the Keith article was a headline: "My Chemical Romance Play Spectacular One-off Show"
3rd April 2007 06:39 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Ozzy Osbourne was just spotted buying an eightball of Bert...
3rd April 2007 06:50 PM
LastChild im sure he snorted his grandfather years ago as well. he's just keeping it in the family.
3rd April 2007 07:25 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8O9A8E00&show_article=1

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=257092>1=7702

Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'
Apr 3, 3:20 PM EST

The Associated Press

LONDON -- Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)