ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question for the RO attorneys...and everyone else. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
23rd February 2007 03:35 PM
glencar Of course, this is all predicated on no 3rd party action.
23rd February 2007 03:36 PM
glencar BTW Nice to see you again Joshy. Things were sucking here BIGTIME for a bit. Puggy was briefly a star...
23rd February 2007 03:40 PM
Jumping Jack Poor pug has never been the same after his stroke.
23rd February 2007 03:41 PM
glencar I like to humor him. And that Some Guy guy.
23rd February 2007 03:43 PM
Maxlugar The NYC Emergency Command Center was built in a state of the art facility not in the Twin Towers but across the street from the World Trade Center, at 7 World Trade. It was a terrific site built right above a con edison power plant and excellent access to telecommunication facilites. This site, also near 1 Police Plaza, was understandable a very good location to run your operations from should there be another attack at our financial capital. No one could have forseen an attack so horrendous that the towers come down and ignite buildings all around them.

Rudy Giulliani did nothing less than save this city from ruin. His finest achievement was bring murder rates that were going up every year down to levels not seen since 1962. Yes Rudy is a divider...he divides criminals from the rest of us.

23rd February 2007 03:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Poor pug has never been the same after his stroke.

I tip the hat when it is due.
23rd February 2007 03:46 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Of course, this is all predicated on no 3rd party action.

Hot 3 party action...
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The NYC Emergency Command Center was built in a state of the art facility not in the Twin Towers but across the street from the World Trade Center, at 7 World Trade. It was a terrific site built right above a con edison power plant and excellent access to telecommunication facilites. This site, also near 1 Police Plaza, was understandable a very good location to run your operations from should there be another attack at our financial capital. No one could have forseen an attack so horrendous that the towers come down and ignite buildings all around them.

Rudy Giulliani did nothing less than save this city from ruin. His finest achievement was bring murder rates that were going up every year down to levels not seen since 1962. Yes Rudy is a divider...he divides criminals from the rest of us.

Very nice. I might disagree with him on some issues (immigrtaion) but the man is a man who can lead our great land & fuck those who disagree. Maybe when he wins, they'll follow through with promises to move to France.
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hot 3 party action...

You & Perot, geez!
23rd February 2007 03:47 PM
Jumping Jack Just kidding pug.

Is it true Rex is being traded to the Dolphins?
23rd February 2007 03:50 PM
glencar Rex must retire. He's bad.
23rd February 2007 03:53 PM
pdog Bush too.... We are not safe!
23rd February 2007 03:55 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

Big mistake,....don't get caught up in the "America's mayor" crap. He is mean spirited, insensitive, and way over-hyped. You need someone in the white-house who has the right temperment, not another guy like Bush. Hillary has earned this and she will be a great prez...

Well, look who's here! Good to see ya, JB!
23rd February 2007 03:55 PM
Jumping Jack Nothing like American pussy:

23rd February 2007 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The NYC Emergency Command Center was built in a state of the art facility not in the Twin Towers but across the street from the World Trade Center, at 7 World Trade. It was a terrific site built right above a con edison power plant and excellent access to telecommunication facilites. This site, also near 1 Police Plaza, was understandable a very good location to run your operations from should there be another attack at our financial capital. No one could have forseen an attack so horrendous that the towers come down and ignite buildings all around them.

Son ....................................

Your thoughts betray you ...................

Search your feelings Maxy ....you know it to be true

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho Chi Joe
23rd February 2007 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Nothing like American pussy:

Jumping Jack .............................

Tonight I shall drink with Keith Moon

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
23rd February 2007 04:16 PM
glencar He's dead 30 years nigh...
23rd February 2007 05:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Son ....................................

Your thoughts betray you ...................

Search your feelings Maxy ....you know it to be true

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho Chi Joe

Yes there's your guy...

He found idiots like you useful...

Very useful....

23rd February 2007 05:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I hate this never ending election cycle.
23rd February 2007 06:17 PM
pdog We've become a Gobstopper!?
23rd February 2007 08:37 PM
glencar It is odd that we now have 2 year election cycles that begin so early. I think it's the need to raise prodigious sums of $$$.
23rd February 2007 08:49 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It is odd that we now have 2 year election cycles that begin so early. I think it's the need to raise prodigious sums of $$$.

Which is a result of corprorations taking over, via funding politicians. Hence, we watch the democracy slip away.
23rd February 2007 09:00 PM
glencar Democracy slip away??? If anything, we have TOO MUCH democracy! I get solicitation letters every 3 days from the RNC. Ads have already started (Romney campaign). Teddy Kennedy is ALREADY on his 6 year diet as he's up next year...
23rd February 2007 09:06 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Democracy slip away??? If anything, we have TOO MUCH democracy! I get solicitation letters every 3 days from the RNC. Ads have already started (Romney campaign). Teddy Kennedy is ALREADY on his 6 year diet as he's up next year...

Serious question... How often to you see politicians representing the will of the people? I'm talking people, not groups or polls or organzations and think tanks. The only time these shit heads talk to a person, is to exploit some horrible event or prop them up as a post child for something...
23rd February 2007 09:06 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

Big mistake,....don't get caught up in the "America's mayor" crap. He is mean spirited, insensitive, and way over-hyped. You need someone in the white-house who has the right temperment, not another guy like Bush. Hillary has earned this and she will be a great prez...

ROTFLMAO!!! Firstly let me say welcome back Josh!! Great to see you hear after your extended break my friend.

Now to the matter at hand. Are you fucking kidding me?!!! If you think Rudy is meanspirited what the hell would you call Hillary? She is reknowned as being one of the biggest bitches in politics. I'd say it's a very safe bet that she is right now at this very moment screaming her lungs out at every one of her political advisors concerning David Geffen's recent remarks. My bet is that it is prolly going going something like this in the Hillary camp,"What the fuck is that faggot David Geffen opening his goddamned mouth for! That little fudgepacking cocksmoker!! Get my Bill on the phone!!" "I said get my fucking whoring husband Bill on the goddamned phone right fucking now!!"

If you think that is overstressing her bitchiness then you haven't read much about ol' Cankles Clinton. Ever hear what Dick Morris says about her temper?! LOL! She curses like a drunken sailor on leave,and is one of the most vintictive people inside the Washington Beltway by a long long long shot. She has an enemies list that makes Nixon's look down right silly by comparison.

Riffy

23rd February 2007 09:10 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Serious question... How often to you see politicians representing the will of the people? I'm talking people, not groups or polls or organzations and think tanks. The only time these shit heads talk to a person, is to exploit some horrible event or prop them up as a post child for something...

I think they try to represent what they THINK represents the people. It's just a matter of divining what the people want.
23rd February 2007 09:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!! Firstly let me say welcome back Josh!! Great to see you hear after your extended break my friend.

Now to the matter at hand. Are you fucking kidding me?!!! If you think Rudy is meanspirited what the hell would you call Hillary? She is reknowned as being one of the biggest bitches in politics. I'd say it's a very safe bet that she is right now at this very moment screaming her lungs out at every one of her political advisors concerning David Geffen's recent remarks. My bet is that it is prolly going going something like this in the Hillary camp,"What the fuck is that faggot David Geffen opening his goddamned mouth for! That little fudgepacking cocksmoker!! Get my Bill on the phone!!" "I said get my fucking whoring husband Bill on the goddamned phone right fucking now!!"

If you think that is overstressing her bitchiness then you haven't read much about ol' Cankles Clinton. Ever hear what Dick Morris says about her temper?! LOL! She curses like a drunken sailor on leave,and is one of the most vintictive people inside the Washington Beltway by a long long long shot. She has an enemies list that makes Nixon's look down right silly by comparison.

Riffy

The irony is that she was an early one in the witch hunt on Nixon.
23rd February 2007 09:23 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
The irony is that she was an early one in the witch hunt on Nixon.

and a Goldwater girl...
23rd February 2007 09:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
"witch hunt" on Nixon.

Bravo, the wolves devour each other.
23rd February 2007 11:33 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's dead 30 years nigh...

THE DEAD ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO DRINK WITH HIM..TELL KEITH HANDS OFF KIM!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)