ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question for the RO attorneys...and everyone else. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
24th February 2007 02:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THE DEAD ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO DRINK WITH HIM..TELL KEITH HANDS OFF KIM!

I get scared when my blood alcohol level drops below legal limits.
24th February 2007 08:27 AM
lotsajizz my terror is no THC in the system....
24th February 2007 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Remember, lawyers are the last defense b/t you and anarchy...we are the protectors of individual liberty and hold the gov. accountable when they infringe on your rights...God bless all attys on the board...we are the keepers of the flame.

Amen My Jewish Brother

Disregard for the law , of course , implies regard for that which law is a barrier against : naked force -- power sufficient to bend society or individuals -- if not protected by law , to its will .

'Kins.
24th February 2007 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THE DEAD ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO DRINK WITH HIM..TELL KEITH HANDS OFF KIM!

Perks ....................................

|
|
|
V

www.RobertCaro.com

24th February 2007 06:36 PM
glencar quite a writer...
24th February 2007 07:13 PM
Joey " Yes there's your guy...

He found idiots like you useful...

Very useful.... "

********* SIGH ******************

24th February 2007 07:28 PM
gypsy "Yes there's your guy...

Very useful...."
24th February 2007 07:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
"Yes there's your guy...

Very useful...."

That picture is STILL very disturbing to me .......

.....STILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th February 2007 07:51 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
quite a writer...

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24th February 2007 07:54 PM
LadyJane I'm gonna KILL BOTH of you for continuing to post the most unflattering photo I have EVER taken!!!!!!!!!

You'll NEVER get your hands on the shot of me sporting Maxy keychain earrings, though.

HA!!!!!!!!

LJ.
24th February 2007 07:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm gonna KILL BOTH of you for continuing to post the most unflattering photo I have EVER taken!!!!!!!!!

You'll NEVER get your hands on the shot of me sporting Maxy keychain earrings, though.

HA!!!!!!!!

LJ.

What?! There are maxlugar earrings?!!

I find that very disturbing...

24th February 2007 08:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No smarty pants. I made earrings out of the keychains.

Maxy is my friend.

Check your email.

LJ.
24th February 2007 08:38 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm gonna KILL BOTH of you for continuing to post the most unflattering photo I have EVER taken!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I heard they was nipple rings...
24th February 2007 08:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I heard they was nipple rings...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Can't you EVER keep quiet.

LMAO

LJ.
24th February 2007 08:44 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Can't you EVER keep quiet.

LMAO

LJ.

So I shouldn't mention the Telecaster labia rings?
24th February 2007 08:51 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

So I shouldn't mention the Telecaster labia rings?

Pffft.
Those were fake.
Go figure.

LJ.
24th February 2007 08:53 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Pffft.
Those were fake.
Go figure.

LJ.

Good one!
26th February 2007 09:41 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Well actually my wife had made up some keychains with my picture on them for my 40th birthday as a joke. They were among quite a few gags she put together to sort of needle me during the party. It was funny, looking back. Blue and Scope were there and I believe it was Blue who took a few extra's with him to Chicago to further the needling of me. It has nothing to do with ego and they were not created by me for any use, let alone "board" activities. But once again, I take it in stride as the mental patients like yourself take their swings. You want to talk disturbing? I find you head and shoulders above anyone who has ever posted on these boards in that regard. Send some more pictures of yourself from 1986 to people over the internet that you will never meet. Oh and continue to call yourself "hot" in the process. Talk about a big head. LOL. I find it disturbing especially when you send topless shots of yourself to complete strangers. Even if those pictures are you, and are current, it's no great shakes in my dept. Anyway, just do your thing and leave me out of it. I want nothing to do with you. Your fascination with me and my family is unhealthy and considered stalking by us.

Have a nice day, fruit loop.
26th February 2007 11:03 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LadyJane ................................

What you talking about ?!

You look GREAT !!!!! ( Heck , you ALWAYS look fantastic )

" Stones is Stones Ronnie !!! "

'kins
26th February 2007 11:14 AM
jb I am having lunch today at the "Hard-Rock" with an out of town client who wants to see where Ana Nicole met her demise. At said time, I shall inquire of the concierge, how I can obtain my Who tickets for their last ever NA show March 26th. I believe my new Dunhill shoulder strap carrying case will immediately put them on notice that they are dealing with a high roller.
26th February 2007 11:22 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
I believe my new Dunhill shoulder strap carrying case will immediately put them on notice that they are dealing with a high roller.

26th February 2007 11:24 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

LadyJane ................................

What you talking about ?!

You look GREAT !!!!! ( Heck , you ALWAYS look fantastic )

" Stones is Stones Ronnie !!! "

'kins

Come to LJ!!!
26th February 2007 11:50 AM
jb Rudy Giuliani , a fake "hero", alienated all in his tenure as mayor who cared about civil liberties and individual rights. He single handedly turned his back on the African-American community after the infamous "41 shots" murder of Abner Luima.
His right hand man, Bernard Kerick, the disgraced former NYP
Commissioner, shows what type of ethics he has. As further illustrated here, http://www.alternet.org/election04/19673/ , this is a man whom we cannot entrust the highest office in the land. While the righties prepare their swift-boat tactics towards Hillary, rest assured my friends, she will defeat this fake idol as more and more about the true Guiliani is made public. God bless Bill and Hillary Clinton, two(2) of the greatest public servants in my lifetime.
26th February 2007 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I am having lunch today at the "Hard-Rock" with an out of town client who wants to see where Ana Nicole met her demise. At said time, I shall inquire of the concierge, how I can obtain my Who tickets for their last ever NA show March 26th. I believe my new Dunhill shoulder strap carrying case will immediately put them on notice that they are dealing with a high roller.

" ...............A later memory. I spewed out water and bile as my head was pulled again from the soapy hot water. Someone had a clump of my hair at the back of my head held so tightly that it felt it would tear away. My eyes were stinging and I tried to rub them, but my torturer held my hands together easily behind my back, and plunged my face into the water again. Again and again, whenever I could take in enough air I gasped and cursed, I hate you, I hate you. After a while my defiance ebbed with the last suds spiralling down the plughole. I lay naked in the bottom of the bathtub, weeping, a pathetic six year old moaning for my mother. Suddenly I was taken up in a warm towel and rubbed so briskly I began to panic again, I vomited one last mixture of soapy water and bile over my captor. With that I was hurled back again into the tub as it was filled with cold water. "

http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/
26th February 2007 11:57 AM
Joey " I shall inquire of the concierge, how I can obtain my Who tickets for their last ever NA show March 26th. "

I am jealous -- please procure Front Row for your family and yourself .

'kins
26th February 2007 12:25 PM
Jumping Jack Joeykins, you should have taken those 2nd row tickets to Tampa!!! Joshy would be jealous.
26th February 2007 12:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joeykins, you should have taken those 2nd row tickets to Tampa!!! Joshy would be jealous.

I know ............................

I know ...................................

Bad Joey !

www.longliverock.org

26th February 2007 01:41 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

'kins

Joey?
26th February 2007 01:42 PM
nankerphelge "I believe my new Dunhill shoulder strap carrying case will immediately put them on notice that they are dealing with a high roller."

26th February 2007 02:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Joey?

YES ! : Joey !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)