ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question for the RO attorneys...and everyone else. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
23rd February 2007 02:03 PM
jb Judge Seidlin is one of the best Judges I have ever appeared before. I recall as a baby atty trying one of my first cases in front of him in small claims court. He is fair and has a wonderful judicial temperment. I learned a lot in his court, and attribute a lot of my success to also being a people friendly, down to earth, atty. Thanks Judge Seidlin for being you!!!
23rd February 2007 02:40 PM
Starbuck does judge seferlin prefer exile to some girls? how many shows has he seen? has he bought drinks for anyone? does he like MT over ronnie? can he fill in for marko? these things must be accurately determined before a decision can be reached on the matter.
23rd February 2007 02:49 PM
pdog The reality show that has been our summits would've been great...
23rd February 2007 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
does judge seferlin prefer exile to some girls? how many shows has he seen? has he bought drinks for anyone? does he like MT over ronnie? can he fill in for marko? these things must be accurately determined before a decision can be reached on the matter.

Interestingly, not Judge Seidlin, but another local Judge, loves the Stones. I have seen him at several shows. The younger Judges are more like us..they dig rock and roll and a few beers. You still , however, must remember that they are judges, and not do anything questionable in front of them outside the courthouse.
[Edited by jb]
23rd February 2007 02:51 PM
Jumping Jack I look forward to the Hillary - Obama Celebrity Death Match!!! God bless the American Way! My money is on the Hildabeast as the reigning Queen of mud wrestling!
23rd February 2007 02:54 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I look forward to the Hillary - Obama Celebrity Death Match!!! God bless the American Way! My money is on the Hildabeast as the reigning Queen of mud wrestling!

Obama has not paid his dues and is really hurting our party. Hillary , imo, will win the Presidency as she is hjust what the country need. She is a centrist strong on defense and liberal on social issues. Having Bill back in the Whitehouse is also a big plus. It will be very close b/t her and Rudy as he currently is slightly ahead of her. I think once his liberal social record becomes more public, the republican base will back off. Off course, that can be mitigated if they unite against Hillary. Also would be interesting if she picked Obama for Veep...I don't think that will happen, unless she knows she can;t win without his base.
23rd February 2007 02:58 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Obama has not paid his dues and is really hurting our party. Hillary , imo, will win the Presidency as she is hjust what the country need. She is a centrist strong on defense and liberal on social issues. Having Bill back in the Whitehouse is also a big plus. It will be very close b/t her and Rudy as he currently is slightly ahead of her. I think once his liberal social record becomes more public, the republican base will back off. Off course, that can be mitigated if they unite against Hillary. Also would be interesting if she picked Obama for Veep...I don't think that will happen, unless she knows she can;t win without his base.

I'm voting for Rudy if Hillary is the other choice...
23rd February 2007 02:59 PM
Some Guy I have yet to see the judges breakdown yet.
23rd February 2007 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm voting for Rudy if Hillary is the other choice...

Wow!!!! Please don't do that. Giuliani is a moron who alienated almost everyone before 9/11. He also put the emergency command center in the Towers even though it was bombed in 93. The only reason he appeared walking around there like a hero, was he was looking for the command center...he is a divider, not a uniter.
[Edited by jb]
23rd February 2007 03:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I have yet to see the judges breakdown yet.

He is going into rehab...
23rd February 2007 03:06 PM
LadyJane Same here, Josh.
Rudy is my frontrunner at the moment.

LJ.
23rd February 2007 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Same here, Josh.
Rudy is my frontrunner at the moment.

LJ.

Big mistake,....don't get caught up in the "America's mayor" crap. He is mean spirited, insensitive, and way over-hyped. You need someone in the white-house who has the right temperment, not another guy like Bush. Hillary has earned this and she will be a great prez...
23rd February 2007 03:11 PM
Jumping Jack If Hillary plays the Obama card then Rudy plays the Condi card.

I must admit I enjoy watching the Dems cat fight, LOL!
23rd February 2007 03:13 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
If Hillary plays the Obama card then Rudy plays the Condi card.

I must admit I enjoy watching the Dems cat fight, LOL!

Geffen 's personal animosity is b/c Bill did not pardon the murderer Leonard Peltier... This is going to be quickly forgotten and will ultimately make our party stronger. I can't wait for McCain and Giuliani to go at it.
23rd February 2007 03:14 PM
Jumping Jack Rudy is a great man of courage who told the Saudis to stick their money where the sun doesn't shine after 911!

Hillary will do anything for money including renting the Lincoln bedroom. I guess she forget to put mints on Geffen's pillow, LOL!
23rd February 2007 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Rudy is a great man of courage who told the Saudis to stick their money where the sun doesn't shine after 911!

Hillary will do anything for money including renting the Lincoln bedroom. I guess she forget to put mints on Geffen's pillow, LOL!

Rudy , unlike Hilary, is married three times, lived with a gay couple, and had poor judgment putting the command center in the Tower. Like Bush that day, his status was nore of timing than anything else. With al that macho shit, we are still losing the war in Iraq, and Iran and other enemies are much stronger. I would prefer less machismo, and more effective leadership.
[Edited by jb]
23rd February 2007 03:24 PM
pdog The Clintons lie to easily... All politicos lie, but they've made it into a sport.
23rd February 2007 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
The Clintons lie to easily... All politicos lie, but they've made it into a sport.

They don't lie about WMD'S or things that get people killed. I'd much prefer an Prez who lies about getting head, than a pathological liars like Bush and Cheney...3100 young men and women dead b/c of such lies..
[Edited by jb]
23rd February 2007 03:26 PM
Jumping Jack When the Dems lose again it will truly be

H U M I L I A T I N G ! ! !

Rudy has nothing to lose.
23rd February 2007 03:27 PM
glencar Judge Christina is very compassionate. If I ever committed murder, I'd like to end up in her court.
23rd February 2007 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
When the Dems lose again it will truly be

H U M I L I A T I N G ! ! !

Rudy has nothing to lose.

Don't be bitter over the tremendous ass whooping the republicans took this fall...they went from a party who could not lose, to a minority in both houses. look for the dems t pick up even more in 08....
23rd February 2007 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Judge Christina is very compassionate. If I ever committed murder, I'd like to end up in her court.

She is a milf.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

My liberal Jewish friends up here all say that's there's NO way Hilalry can win. They seem to like that Edwards character. And he is leading in Iowa right now.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

She is a milf.

Def. That's why she's so caring!
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

They don't lie about WMD'S or things that get people killed. I'd much prefer an Prez who lies about getting head, than a pathological liars like Bush and Cheney...3100 young men and women dead b/c of such lies..
[Edited by jb]

no argument here. Bush is the retard poster boy for hope among those who are IQ challenged.
23rd February 2007 03:29 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Even David Geffen hates the Clintons now.
23rd February 2007 03:29 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Rudy is a great man of courage who told the Saudis to stick their money where the sun doesn't shine after 911!

Rudy is the frontrunner these days. Amazing!
23rd February 2007 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
My liberal Jewish friends up here all say that's there's NO way Hilalry can win. They seem to like that Edwards character. And he is leading in Iowa right now.

Please..if you think anyone is going to built Hilary you are mistaken my friend...she has this thing all but locked up...Obama has peaked way too soon and she will get the dem nomination fairly easily imo.
23rd February 2007 03:33 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Please..if you think anyone is going to built Hilary you are mistaken my friend...she has this thing all but locked up...Obama has peaked way too soon and she will get the dem nomination fairly easily imo.

I peaked early one time, it was in FLA, best lsd I ever took... Wound up in Key West from Daytonna.
23rd February 2007 03:35 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I think he has best chance at securing nomination but I think she'll struggle against Rudy & lose easily.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)