ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE BAR IS OPEN! (aka Drinking thread part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
01-22-04 07:59 AM
egon http://teen-ass.org/pingu/

click on the snowman, then click again to hit.

enjoy the rest of your afternoon!
01-22-04 08:01 AM
egon I suddenly realise that the link seems a bit XXX.

Trust me, it ain't nothing like that! (sorry)
01-22-04 08:06 AM
nankerphelge Yeah -- I was a bit excited for a minute!

Until the police arrived...
01-22-04 09:38 AM
Joey " Drank some more Chilean Merlot last nite -- better than the nite before. Concha Y Toro (Shell & Bull??) Whatever. It was good. Head is okay this morning! "

I LOVE Chilian Reds !!!!!!!! They seem to go best whilst devouring steaks at Ruth's Chris ( A Fav. of Joey's ) .

However , Nanky , I have recently discovered the folowing :

http://www.hesscollection.com/wines/hessestate.php

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ! Damn Good !!!!!! Lasts seconds at The Joesy's Bachelor Pad .

What ?!?! Oh , sure :

A crimson red in the glass, it left behind significant tannins in the bottle. An initially subdued nose of toasty spices went on to reveal lots of vanilla oak on the palate, through which cedar (sandalwood?), tobacco, black cherry, black currant and a little plum all fought to make themselves known. Relatively smooth, with a just a hint of mint, the tannins had clearly softened and mostly integrated, and there was a reasonably endearing, spicy finish.

Thank You

The Joey !

01-22-04 10:55 AM
sirmoonie Anyone know a good over the counter industrial bong cleaner? The fuselage of mine is caked with a sticky herbulent resin and I can't get it off with a weedwhacker. The resin I mean. I can't get the resin of the fuselage of my bong off with a weedwhacker.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this question has been asked before.
01-22-04 11:04 AM
egon send it to me, and i'll clean if for you.
promise i'll return it.
01-22-04 11:09 AM
Zeeta
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyone know a good over the counter industrial bong cleaner? The fuselage of mine is caked with a sticky herbulent resin and I can't get it off with a weedwhacker. The resin I mean. I can't get the resin of the fuselage of my bong off with a weedwhacker.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Mate you gots to clean that bastard very carefully yourself ensuring that all the "dirt" is collected and then put that shit right bback in the chelis (sp) and balze it up again!!!!!

SCRAPINGS ARE THE SHIT!
01-22-04 11:24 AM
LadyJane You guys are KILLING me!! Let's just say...I'm running very low on supply and don't forsee an easy resolution to the problem!

LJ.
01-22-04 11:30 AM
Moonisup the song Mr. Blue from Pay, pack and follow should be the theme song of this thread
01-22-04 11:34 AM
nankerphelge moonie -- here is how I used to clean when I partook!

remove the bowl and tube and boil it in water -- a lot of the stuff will come off from that. If not, soak it in acetone or gasoline for about an hour. Make sure you burn off all residue completely before use!

For the inside, if glass, use wire-handled bottle scrubbing brush with gasoline or acetone. Rinse repeatedly to get all residue out. If acrylic, about the best you can do is boil it and then scrub with the brush.
01-22-04 11:34 AM
Joey " .............. The fuselage of mine is caked with a sticky herbulent resin and I can't get it off with ..................... "

Never say " Caked !!! " to the Joey !!!!

For My Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

D.J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !
01-22-04 11:51 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
moonie -- here is how I used to clean when I partook!

remove the bowl and tube and boil it in water -- a lot of the stuff will come off from that. If not, soak it in acetone or gasoline for about an hour. Make sure you burn off all residue completely before use!

For the inside, if glass, use wire-handled bottle scrubbing brush with gasoline or acetone. Rinse repeatedly to get all residue out. If acrylic, about the best you can do is boil it and then scrub with the brush.

or.... you send it to me!
01-22-04 11:54 AM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You guys are KILLING me!! Let's just say...I'm running very low on supply and don't forsee an easy resolution to the problem!

LJ.

how about a weekend to the netherlands?

how about a week?

http://www.klm.com/travel_en/splash.jsp
01-22-04 11:55 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:

how about a weekend to the netherlands?

how about a week?

http://www.klm.com/travel_en/splash.jsp

Cool, or go to France. We can all stay at Egon's.
01-22-04 11:56 AM
LadyJane Party at egon's!!

But NO NAKED KARAOKE for me!!!

LJ
01-22-04 11:59 AM
egon you are all welcome.

and i promise, no funny business.

just a lot of love.

and bunny!
01-22-04 12:03 PM
Joey " just a lot of love. "

www.HoweMilitary.com

" and bunny! "

www.HoweMilitary.com

01-22-04 12:05 PM
egon back to topic.

bit of maths:

If egon is sitting in the office on a thursday at 1800hrs
(or 6 pm) and his favorite bari is 35 km away (that's 22 miles), How many speeding tickets will it take him to arrive at said bar before 19.00hrs?

01-22-04 12:10 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat 4
01-22-04 12:13 PM
egon hmmmm, better make it 20.00 hrs then.

Is that a pint i see?

01-22-04 12:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
hmmmm, better make it 20.00 hrs then.

Is that a pint i see?

No, I don't do alcohol.
01-22-04 12:55 PM
glencar The original video of "Fool To Cry" is on VH1Classic right now. It makes the song seem better than it is. Mick actually sings live.
01-22-04 01:37 PM
sirmoonie Check it bleeds! I am laid up in San Jose airport and stumble into an Expedia.com cafe. My god, I love this mashbang country! With a capitalism backdrop, the wonderful people at Expedia.com have seen a niche opportunity in the nascent alco-cyber industry. Yes my friends, you can hook your lappie into a little fucking kiosk dealie with jacks and plugs and all that shit, and then a fine looking serving wench will bring you one of those big giant mongo-sized beers whilst you surf the Net and check your e-mails. Is this the piss or what?!?!

I think this will revolutionize 21st century travel. At least it will for me and similar minded individuals. Which is what everyone should be in the first place. Of similar mind to me.

Hootching......
01-22-04 01:47 PM
nankerphelge moonie!

I have quite often gotten pre-flight lit at that very same cafe!!!

Not today tho -- had Newcastles and wouldn't you know it -- a fight broke out right behind me at lunch -- some dude spit on another dude three times his size.

Guess who won!
01-22-04 01:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
moonie!

I have quite often gotten pre-flight lit at that very same cafe!!!

Too funny!

Was Charlene slinging the suds? She's foxy.

You will always be my niggie, nankie!
01-22-04 01:59 PM
nankerphelge Don't know the name of the suds slinger -- but she was NOT foxy!

Now Mindy at my favorite Virginia watering hole -- she's foxy!
01-22-04 08:36 PM
LadyJane Supposed to go out for burgers and beers..instead we (my gal pals and I) did Mexican....Now I've got a tummy ache from the burrito, but a nice buzz from those Strawberry Margarita's!! Tequilla...whoa...it's been awhile!!

LJ.
01-22-04 09:41 PM
Some Guy Coors lite tall boys
01-22-04 10:42 PM
parmeda Moonie...tomorrow night I will be at the United Center.
In your honor, before I even take off my coat, I will belly up to the bar and grab a cold one. I may even grab two or three...I'm going to need 'em.

The Bulls are playing.

...'nuff said
01-23-04 10:01 AM
egon i am feeling very delicate today.

pffff. i might have had one or 2 too many last night.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

BEST VIEWED HIGH