ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE BAR IS OPEN! (aka Drinking thread part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
01-19-04 10:34 AM
egon nankster, i hope you are not too disappointed with me?
01-19-04 10:50 AM
sirmoonie Got a hold of one of those new quad-chamber turbo-bongs with the pneumatic carbuerator and the patented back filtering process.

Fired off a dozen or so hits over the weekend. I'm telling you, if its within your budget, you should get one of those beasts. You really should. And thats all I'm saying. Is that you should. Get one that is.
01-20-04 10:35 AM
nankerphelge egon, I could never be disappointed in you!

you'll be drinking again in no time -- I'm sure of it!
01-20-04 10:55 AM
Joey " nankster, i hope you are not too disappointed with me? "

Nanky has high standards .

01-20-04 11:23 AM
egon i'm feeling better already nankster.

is that a little green bottle i see lying in my fridge?
01-20-04 11:28 AM
nankerphelge Teach that bottle a lesson!
01-20-04 12:30 PM
egon it's been very naughty.

oh what's that? it seems he has a couple of friends with him...
01-20-04 12:34 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
it's been very naughty.

oh what's that? it seems he has a couple of friends with him...

Don't drink the green bottles!!!!
01-20-04 01:21 PM
glencar But I've cases full of the green bottles & many lessons to teach!
01-20-04 02:36 PM
egon and they all need to be touched.

go on gleny touch them! you know you want to.
01-20-04 02:48 PM
glencar On the weekend, dear boy, on the weekend. I've got them all ready to go for the first ski weekend of the season.
01-20-04 02:58 PM
Joey

Gypsy pees perfume .
01-20-04 03:12 PM
egon always knew you were on of the smart boys.

this ski weekend, tell me.... you are coming back right?
01-20-04 04:02 PM
glencar Yes, I won't make the transition. I'll be gone for several weekends in the near future but rest easy, my Dutchie living in France buddy!
01-20-04 04:32 PM
Joey " Yes, I won't make the transition. I'll be gone for several weekends in the near future but rest easy, my Dutchie living in France buddy! "

Many leave for " just the weekend " and end up making the transition .
01-20-04 04:33 PM
glencar Really??? Really???? I'll stay home then. And post. And you?
01-20-04 04:36 PM
egon these are fragile times, very fragile.
01-20-04 04:38 PM
Joey " these are fragile times, very fragile. "

Amen , I bruise easily myself !!!!!!!!!!

01-20-04 05:40 PM
Some Guy Bud tall boys
01-21-04 08:23 AM
LadyJane I need a Bloody Mary!!

Bad morning!!

LJ.
01-21-04 09:40 AM
nankerphelge I have a Chilean red wine headache this morning!

Stuff was very peppery tasting -- but smooth!
But I'm feeling it this morning!

No drinkies for lunch today.
Well, maybe....
01-21-04 10:48 AM
sirmoonie Me and my 8th grade girlfriend used to do Aztec bongs before Sunday school. There was this one Brother/Priest whatever they call themselves, that was going senile. The crazy fuck caught us in the upstairs vestibule toking away. Instead of busting us, he went running downstairs shrieking "The Stigmata! The Stigmata!" We were cracking up. Just stoned out of fucking minds.

I loved that girl. She was up for anything.
01-21-04 03:21 PM
nankerphelge LONDON (Reuters) - The British Medical Association (BMA) has attacked the government's decision to downgrade the legal status of cannabis, saying that regular use of the drug can kill.

Cannabis will be reclassified as a low risk, category C drug next week, making discreet possession of small amounts of it or smoking it in private a non-arrestable offence.

The downgrade, while maintaining the drug as illegal, will put cannabis in the same category as anabolic steroids and growth hormones.

The BMA said on Wednesday the reclassification would mislead the public into thinking the drug was safe.

"Cannabis is a drug that can kill," Dr Peter Maguire, deputy chairman of the BMA's board of science told Reuters. "People are making the conclusion that it is safe where in fact it is actually more dangerous than tobacco.

"People tend to start smoking joints in their youthful years... and they don't appreciate the damage it can cause to their chest, their heart and all the other organs in later life."

A cannabis joint without tobacco contains a third more tar than a normal cigarette, Maguire said, while the blood of someone who smoked a cannabis joint contained five times more carbon monoxide than that of a person who smoked a normal cigarette.

Mental health charity Rethink have also called for more health warnings to be issued over the link between developing schizophrenia and cannabis use.

Britain has an estimated five million cannabis users and government figures suggest that its use has grown sharply in the last 20 years.

On Tuesday, a coroner recorded that a British man had died as a direct result of smoking the drug. Lee Maisey, 36, smoked up to six cannabis joints a day and is thought to be the first Briton to die as a direct result.

Home Secretary David Blunkett introduced the reclassification, saying the government's priority was tackling the most serious Class A drugs which wrecked people's lives.

The government will launch a campaign on Thursday aiming to highlight the damage caused by cannabis and the fact that it remains illegal.

British media, senior police chiefs and the United Nations have criticised the reclassification, saying it will lead to widespread confusion.
01-21-04 03:34 PM
Joey "Cannabis is a drug that can kill," Dr Peter Maguire, deputy chairman of the BMA's board of science told Reuters. "People are making the conclusion that it is safe where in fact it is actually more dangerous than tobacco. "

<---------------WTF ?!?!

"People tend to start smoking joints in their youthful years... and they don't appreciate the damage it can cause to their chest, their heart and all the other organs in later life."

************************** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******************************

My little buddy and myself are COMPLETELY perplexed about this analysis .... Jacky ! ..... I mean , a joint now and then throughout the day ..... Jacky ! ........ is completely innocuous and , in fact , leads to heightened awareness about ..... Jacky ! ........ one's surroundings and sensate .......Jacky ! ......... ***** Wait !!!! What in the Hell is going on here ?!?!?! .... Jacky ! ....... ****** Oh , Oh , ....................Oh , NO !!!!!! ..... Jacky ! ....... LOOK OUT EVERYONE !!!!! .......Jacky ! ....... HERE IT COMES !!!!! :

Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky ! Jacky !

Jacky !

01-21-04 03:44 PM
nankerphelge Seems a bit overblown.

Someone smokes 6 joints a day is gonna die -- not from the tar or carbon monoxide, but because they WILL walk in front of a moving bus!

01-21-04 04:12 PM
Joey " Someone smokes 6 joints a day is gonna die -- not from the tar or carbon monoxide, but because they WILL walk in front of a moving bus!
"

Nanky , you make Joey sniggle .

Shecky !
01-21-04 04:12 PM
egon Egon says;

Don't do drugs kids,

do alcohol!!!
01-21-04 08:28 PM
LadyJane What a bunch of chiba loving lushes.

I love this place....it's cocktail time!!

LJ.
01-21-04 09:18 PM
Some Guy Coors Lite tall boys
01-22-04 07:33 AM
nankerphelge Drank some more Chilean Merlot last nite -- better than the nite before. Concha Y Toro (Shell & Bull??) Whatever. It was good. Head is okay this morning!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

BEST VIEWED HIGH