ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE BAR IS OPEN! (aka Drinking thread part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-13-04 02:01 PM
Joey " Chollo mang! Mi amigos! I gots de grande bozz. Dos mongos cervaezas for de lonch. Ventay tree ounces! Each one! Ees nice. De bozz, I mean. De bozz ees nice. I like de bozz.

Now De Mang want me to do de work for heem. Carajo! Fock De Mang! I ees bozzed, I esplane to heem. Esmoonie don work when he bozzed, jew estupid modderfock pendejo! Estick de work up jew culo! I go back to bar and drinks esome more cerveza, jew modderfock! "

{{{{ ? }}}}
02-13-04 02:03 PM
nankerphelge That was beautiful moonie!

I had a couple of Newcastles with lunch (surprise) and I understand exactly what you mean!

02-13-04 02:07 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, I tried Newcastles!! I found them for $7 a 6-pack.

They are pretty fine.
02-13-04 02:10 PM
nankerphelge Nice price!!!

Aren't they yummy!

I think we should hijack one of their trucks!!!

02-13-04 02:16 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, Newcastles are on sale at Shoppers Food. Should be one in your neck of the woods.

"Time to stock-up, Ronnie!"
02-13-04 02:19 PM
nankerphelge Hey thanks for the tip, FG!

Not sure where there is one near me, but I'll find one!

Damn, I'm going back for more...

02-13-04 02:28 PM
sirmoonie Es bonita ideas, Meestor Enankies. I tink I esleep oww for uno mas cervazes too! Den I comes back and tell jews alls abouts it. I be righ back, pronto! Maybes ventay, dorty minos. Esometing like dat.

Van I come back, I ees eben more of de bozz. I ees gots de "estaggors" from de bozz and I ees wot jew calls "ebounsing off de focking walls, mang!" Mangas!!! SIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-13-04 02:29 PM
Factory Girl At that price, you could consider getting a couple of cases.

Maybe store them in the basement. That way, you don't have to go out for Newcastles. Rather, you could have them at chiba time.
02-13-04 02:31 PM
nankerphelge el moonie ees loco!

02-13-04 04:02 PM
Some Guy Moosehead and King crab legs!!!!
02-13-04 04:06 PM
sirmoonie I ees back heres, jos like I say. I have tres mas cervezas! Den I go back work, buh force I go where de negros be cheeleen oww and get some focking yeyo. Si mi hombres, esome PRIMO blanco from de negros! Now eyes focked up and ewire ups like a modderfock! Nobuyee fock weet Esmoonie!

Den I back work and De Mang, dat focking modderfock he say all de time ageen like dees righ here: "Where dis? Where dat? Where de necks focking ting?"

Eso I say "I ready tole jew mang, I ees dronk. I ain do work when I ees focked up, modderfock!" Eso De Mang he get some focking wot choo calls....seckoreety egards?....buncha why gringo modderfocks, and dey take mee owwsigh de works. I shows de gringo focks a feenger and say "Fock jew, modderfucks! I ain wan do jor focking works anyhows! Now I gets dronk eber focking days, jew estupee why modderfocks!"
02-13-04 05:16 PM
Some Guy No hablo espanyo
02-13-04 08:38 PM
nankerphelge Yeah the ChibaBeeraFunkaStonesaFridaythe13thaDrinkaWineaThon

is on, finally!

Tonight, on the way home, I personally witnessed some of the most screwed up driving I have ever seen in the Commonwealth.

I severely misjudged the traffic and only just got home!
EVERY SINGLE person I was behind was having some sort of fucking petit mal seizure and they could no longer operate their vehicles!

To anyone driving in the greater DC area, if someone was riding up your ass like a proctologist tonite, blasting Sticky Finger'd, and telling you to just park it and we'll all walk -- I'm sorry -- I was...I was...beserk, what can I say.

Okay so, I did not get a Valentine's Day gift for the missus!

Yet!
The key is yet!

Is that bad?

Can I salvage the situation?

02-13-04 09:02 PM
Scot Rocks I like alcohol, epecially when its in the nice beer i have consumed this evening...

Cheers
02-13-04 09:11 PM
nankerphelge I got a glass of Bola baby

Cheap Red Wine!!

Anyone remember Aldo Cella??
C'mon -- "Chill a chella!"
02-13-04 09:14 PM
Scot Rocks Cheap wine is great, although it is so easy to drink, next minute the bottle is empty...

or is that just me lol

but the next day...oh dear
02-13-04 09:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Anyone remember Aldo Cella??
C'mon -- "Chill a chella!"

Aldo Cella??? LMAO.

I believe those were the good old days of Sangria as well.

Showing your age..Nanky.

LJ.

Vodka and Cranberry for me!!
02-13-04 09:16 PM
Some Guy Moosehead
02-13-04 09:17 PM
nankerphelge Yep -- the next day can be rough!

Fortunately, I have on my red atomic drinking suit and nothing can harm me now!!!

Yep -- Sangria and Reunite (That's Nice) Lumbrusco!!
Aged on the truck!

I drank 4 magnums of Riunite one night and threw up on every single thing on this planet! Didn't miss a thing. Y'all remember that day back in '82 when you came out yer house and everything you owned had been barfed on -- yep -- that was me!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-13-04 09:22 PM
Scot Rocks I remember I drunk a bottle of wine on holiday when i was younger, it was one of the first times i was really drunk. It cost about £2 and tasted terrible but i downed it, the next day I found out what a hangover was, even worse when u are suffering when ur parents are there and trying to hide that u had been drinking.

02-13-04 09:27 PM
LadyJane NOW...I know why I stay away from wine!!

I had blocked it out..or rather blacked out.

"Riunite on ice...that's nice!!"

We used to tell the old man at the Liquor Store that we needed the wine for Fondue.

Gee...wonder why he thought a gallon was a lot!

Here's a toast to my liver!!

LJ.

02-13-04 09:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
No hablo espanyo

Que? Esmar guy, hoh? I beech eslap jew, jew lie cerveza dreenkeen modderfock! I estoff leequeed pees in jor focking socks, jew focking maricon beech!

Rolleeng Estones, modderfocks! Ees de Rolleeng Estones das wat ees! JAAAAAAAAA!!! Paco! Paco yi ro!

Mi hombres, de mongracias gorditas de Rolleeng Estones bano Esteecky Feengors:

1. Can jew heer me enockeen, jew deaf fock?

2. Beech!

3. Morte flowahs

4. Seetah Morfeen

5. Cinco de focking Mayo, jew pansee ass epussies. Jos keedeen! Nada, no faje mal. Here go - I got de azules! Je, I got da azuls, pendejos. I ain escairt admeet eet. I estill a mang.

6. Brow Esugar

7. Esway. Chollo! I can jos heer Meek Jaggor jos now, mang.......ees jos diablo lie esgot jew in eswayyyyyyyy........ ees jos diablo lie esgot jew in eswayyyyyyyy........

8. Esmoonligh kilo

9. Jew gotta moo, mang! Get de fock oww da way, jew focking beech! HAHA! Jos moo, mang. Jew jos gotta moo.

10. Wile horsay

Check eet sangre! Ess a peeser, dees Esteeky Feengors!

P. Es. De "mangs" from de Aleman? De focks sock on beeg grande dickos!
02-14-04 02:04 AM
gypsy oh god...please stop...i see a joey jew list in our futures.
02-14-04 05:16 AM
luxury1 Yago Sangria and Giacobazzi Lambrusco. Yep. I know all about that stuff too. We would pass around the gallon bottle in the car, and yes, I was the one who usually fell outta the car when they pulled up to my house--and invariably, I always lost my shoes. Damn, I hate when that happens........
02-14-04 07:43 AM
egon hade me some kronenbourgh & heineken last night.
peanuts for dinner & then some more kro's.

tonight will start as a french night out. meaning a long long dinner. and after that we'll slide into a traditional english piss-up.

am very excited.
02-14-04 04:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
oh god...please stop...i see a joey jew list in our futures.

Conchita! Jor boy Joey ees a leetle focking bajareenja, hee ron aroun makeen puta pinche weeth small forry aneemal. Jew know what jew nee? Jew needs a real mang like mee to espank jew and show jew how make de lovs. I take jew to de moon and de estars, baybee! Jew and me!
02-14-04 05:36 PM
nankerphelge I got a lovely Rolling Stones calendar for VD!

Hopefully I shall soon be putting show dates on it!!

Remember the whole NS thing -- came off the huge B2B and then surprise with a qwik arena tour with a slick little feel!

That's what I want!

The 2004 Tug it Agin' Tour!

Oh and I'm drinking red wine!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-15-04 06:27 AM
luxury1 yeah--I second that nanky. I loved the one-two punch of those tours back to back. No Security was the best for me for a variety of reasons--one being the fact that the venues were smaller. and the set-list had a few more "obscure" tunes. I have a good feeling for the Fall of 2004. I am saving my pennies, adn readying my house for the RO East Coast BLowout.
02-15-04 09:46 AM
nankerphelge I liked the whole feel of No Security.
It was rugged.
Some Girls!
Route 66!
You Got the Silver!

Damn if only Ronnie had been tip-top!

That's what I want -- a rugged little tour!
02-15-04 09:57 AM
LadyJane I nearly had a seizure when Keith sang "You Got the Silver". I literally feel sorry for those seated near me.

Oh...and I have a MASSIVE hangover.

Thank you and goodnight..oh no...it's good morning....I'm in trouble

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

BEST VIEWED HIGH