ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OFFICIAL BOARD CHANGE IN POWER. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
01-30-03 12:47 PM
throbby [quote]
Joey wrote: Would Anyone here like a " Hot
Dog " ????????????????

No,No, No silly, something larger. Are we not Men!
01-30-03 12:48 PM
nankerphelge 5 pound butt rocks?
01-30-03 12:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We survived the Howe scandal, there is no question that we will survive this bizarre little attack from this once promising young poster whose name, sadly, now goes in the Great C10 Book Of Posters We Will Urinate On If Given the Chance. Right below Josh as a matter of fact.

But, lo, moonie! supposing I wear my Stones raincoat?

Not only would you accomplish nothing, as I will be protected by the plastic polymers of power, capable of warding off Mick Taylor, let alone a little C10 waste, but you would desecrate the symbol of our beloved Stones!

What then? What *then*?

Well, to start, I guess you'd just have to piss on Josh first to get over the fact that you couldn't hit me. And then he'd get mad and you'd spend many-a-day explaining away THAT conspiracy! Ooohhh...

Then you'd have to find a way to get the raincoat off. I recommend the old bait'n'switch.

"Hey, Savage!"
"What?"
"Look over there! Paul McCartney!"
"Where?!?"
*swipe*
"Oh, no!"
*urination*

quote:
Press Release From Sir Stonesalot:
The Savage Young Xyzzy announced his joy at growing his first pubic hair today.

Xyzzy stated that he was so happy with his little black curly that he pissed out of it.

The C10 congratulates the Savage Young One for being the first Rocks Off regular whizz out of his pube.

The intricate mysteries of where I run my waste pipelines is none of your concern!

By that logic, what's going to happen when, according to you, I get more of 'em? Some sort of shower setting?

-tSYX --- Master Of Biological Waste Pipeline Engineering
01-30-03 12:52 PM
throbby Now you're talking my language. Which color do you favor?
01-30-03 12:56 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Hey Nank...IT'S THE BASIL!

"The physicians of old were quite unable to agree as to its medicinal value, some declaring that it was a poison, and others a precious simple. Culpepper tells us:
'Galen and Dioscorides hold it is not fitting to be taken inwardly and Chrysippusrails at it. Pliny and the Arabians defend it. Something is the matter, this herb and rue will not grow together, no, nor near one another, and we know rue is as great an enemy to poison as any that grows.' "

LOL...Read on, there's more to explaining Nasty's sudden mood swing!http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/b/basbus17.html

Nasty...Lay off this shit!

And to think that I kept saying "A little more basil, a little more basil . . ." I rue the day I ate that herb! Am I all right? What's my antidote? What happened to that poisoned wine? I gave it to you, you drank it!

01-30-03 01:10 PM
nankerphelge Was it sweet basil?

Or, in light of today's developments, should I say Thweet Bathil?

01-30-03 01:20 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

And to think that I kept saying "A little more basil, a little more basil . . ." I rue the day I ate that herb! Am I all right? What's my antidote? What happened to that poisoned wine? I gave it to you, you drank it!

They don't know what they're talkin' about - basil's deeeeeelicious. Put a pinch in a Garlic bread recipe of mine - really hit the spot.
01-30-03 01:25 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Oh, and Nasty, my below post was before your image completed the unholy triumverate - Voodoo just initially put up the Cockdance and I was like "Arrghh!"... and then I told the harmless joke... and lo and behold, Voodoo laughed and said "Great! But *you* post it, not me!" and while I did he dug up your lovely portrait.

And no, I refuse to like the following albums:

Between The Buttons
Black & Blue
Dirty Work

Although as a compromise, I will play all three of them, *without skipping a single track*, when I get home tonight.

As it is, I'm trying to get a surprise gig together for today, so that won't be till later.

Why a surprise gig, you ask?

Check the date....

-tSYX --- Get back! Get back!
01-30-03 01:33 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Was it sweet basil?

Or, in light of today's developments, should I say Thweet Bathil?

All I know is that I was not smelling so sweetly of basil when I woke up this morning - that stuff causes some rancorous b.o.

And Dyzzy Mr. Zyzzy --

What's your raincoat called? Denial? That's the only reason I can think of to keep Mick Taylor out of your life. And you may not be soaked while you're in your raincoat, but you've still been, you know, pissed on.

But, an old raincoat won't let you down, I guess they say.

01-30-03 01:57 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
But, an old raincoat won't let you down, I guess they say.

You damn right!

Oh, Rod, hopefully Ronnie'll be able to cure you of your long-painful case of Popstaritis this year.

Get back to where you once belonged, Rod The Mod!

-tSYX --- Ev'ry picture tells a story, baby...
01-30-03 02:37 PM
Factory Girl Just showing off my new avatar.
01-30-03 02:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Did you learn NOTHING from the yanking about that I did with AZQB?

I've only stated about a gazillion times that I don't take ANYTHING seriously here...yet the minute I post something that looks even remotely indignant, everyone has a coniption. "Ooooooo, I was just joking...I didn't mean anything by it...I love you guys...please don't hurt me!"

God damn it's funny.

I must be really good at this. I even got my fellow C10 involved. Dang. The power of righteous indignation!

Here it comes...here it comes....here comes your 19th nervous breakdown...I should be in Hollywood.

BTW, Nasty...I liked the pissing out of the first pubic hair joke. It was so sophmoric! And thanks for thinking of my boy...he looks like he just went a few rounds with Lennox Lewis. Pink eye is fucking disgusting. The good news is that he isn't puking all over everything anymore.

Now, you may all continue to dance like a monkey for me....
01-30-03 02:52 PM
jb I wasn't at all upset about the demise of the C10..I shall always remeber how they handled the so-called vote.
[Edited by jb]
01-30-03 02:56 PM
Joey I wasn't at all upset about the demise of the C10..I shall always remeber how they handled the so-called vote. "

Josh , what time are you arriving into Denver ?

I look forw.....................( Edited by Joeskee )

01-30-03 02:58 PM
Nasty Habits By the way zizzie -- as yr. benevolent leader, may I advise a little methodology to listening to those albums?

Program your CD so that you have to get up about half way through each to continue with the listening. This way you will have a better actual impression of the way these albums were meant to sound in the first place.

So program BTB to break between Cool Calm Collected and All Sold Out, Black and Blue to break between Memory Motel and Hey Negrita, and Dirty Work 'tween Too Rude and Winning Ugly. It makes them work better as albums.

Sir Stonesalot Oh Joshyboy...I'm gonna create a special catagory just for you...and you will be the only nominee...so you are a guaranteed winner.

Heh heh heh....
jb I will be arriving the same time Max shows up at Walters(Wham, Bam, thank you madam!!!)
01-30-03 03:00 PM
jb Thanks SS...how about that scum bag who left his 3 year old abandoned at the mall....what a piece of shit...really sad for that kid.
01-30-03 03:11 PM
throbby Good sir knight, as I am but a foolish and feeble knave I kneel before thee in simple admiration of thy superior intellect. Oh thee of great and hoary wisdom I humbly beseech thee. That thy mighty sword will be swift, that thy will not kill me softly with thine speech.
01-30-03 03:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot I just heard that the guy's wife is missing as well.

Come on now JB, admit it, you've thought about it before....sweet freedom.
01-30-03 03:18 PM
jb I have often thought of taking my wife on a boat....and not returning to shore with her....particularly when my ex-secretary who I always wanted to do, recently got divorced.
01-30-03 03:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I have often thought of taking my wife on a boat....and not returning to shore with her....particularly when my ex-secretary who I always wanted to do, recently got divorced.

Scott Peterson? Are we all material witnesses now?

JB, I was in divorce court yesterday on a "post decree"
matter. Holy Shit, sitting there paying my lawyer $5 a
minute watching 4 other couples get divorced waiting for
my case. I won so I was happy but you guys got a racket
going on there.....
01-30-03 03:49 PM
parmeda SS & jb...this is some sick shit...
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-chain30.html

01-30-03 03:59 PM
marko Yeah,,,whos farting and what for?
01-30-03 04:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ahhhhh! You are all students!
01-30-03 04:23 PM
Maxlugar I think this is a good time to admit that I've hated everyone here for a long time.

Any friendship you may think I've had with any of you was a complete act.

WHOA!

MACKY!
01-30-03 04:30 PM
nankerphelge Post-partum!
01-30-03 05:27 PM
Joey " Post-partum! "

Nanky ........................The ground just shook over here so hard from me laughing that one would have thought Muhammad ( UNBELIEVABLE SIC ) Ali and Kathern Hepburn ( OLD SIC ) were shaking hands together.....................

Who's Jonesing for a Stonesing Saturday evening ?????

I hear things ..................................

Some Things ....................................

JACKY BOY !!!!

01-30-03 06:21 PM
throbby Easy Max. Come on now, take a deep breath and try to relax. I know this isn't easy for you, but you will feel better once you release your pain. Please, continue.
01-30-03 08:11 PM
Maxlugar I was joking!

The spirit of this thread took control and made Maxy "go for it", ya know!

Maxy loves. He only loves.

MERKY!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST